Detective Conan World
Sign in to follow this  
pranav-akai

A possible Ran-connection reveal?

In the movie - Raven Chaser- in the showdown between Ran and Irish - I noticed something which I really want an explanation of. After dodging the bullet, Ran brings Irish down - and he comments on how he forgot her karate skills!

What does that mean? Why should he know of Ran's karate expertise? Is it some past connection with Irish personally , or possibly , its something the BO knows , or maybe the boss or someone involved with BO is related to Ran?(friend or family?!)

I am perplexed by Irish's comments...there has to be something fishy , or maybe I have misunderstood something , and there is a feasible explanation ?

Uhm, it is no secret that Ran is a karate champion. She won championships before and those surely got covered in newspapers and internet news. So Irish has probably researched her (though I don't know if obtaining information that you can get from a simple google search counts as "research"), as she was very close to something he investigated.

Oh, and I don't need to mention that the movies are not canon anyway, right?

• Upvote 1