Detective Conan World
Sign in to follow this  
shrraga

Major derp

So... in episode 772 of the anime, (it's a flashback episode) Shinichi grabbed the cell phone off the dude who was stabbed... I think the writers of this filler episode forgot to consider the timeline... This is before Shinichi became Conan, and when he was Conan at first cell phones were not a thing... that was why the cell phone earing was a gadget, and it was immediately abandoned when flip phones caught on in real life. But, yeah, filler...

So... in episode 772 of the anime, (it's a flashback episode) Shinichi grabbed the cell phone off the dude who was stabbed... I think the writers of this filler episode forgot to consider the timeline... This is before Shinichi became Conan, and when he was Conan at first cell phones were not a thing... that was why the cell phone earing was a gadget, and it was immediately abandoned when flip phones caught on in real life. But, yeah, filler...

I noticed that too, but I think (maybe) that's just the way they do it  /?/  :rolleyes:

It's just comic book time. In the beginning of the series they still used floppy disks and currently they have smartphones, although it hasn't even been a full year since Shinichi became Conan. And btw, 772-773 is not a filler, it is a manga case.

Don't question the comic book time in DC. It will get you nowhere and isn't an important in-universe factor. Just go with it.

• Upvote 2