Detective Conan World
Sign in to follow this  
maryam kudo

the eleventh striker

I watched the movie about a month ago, and it was very good. The case was simple to solve as well, (Okay, well I might not have gotten everything clear while trying to solve it, but at least I knew the hints and who the culprit was. lol. :P) I really liked the Closing to the movie as well. I don't know the name of it, but it was a really good song.

I liked the part where he solved the hint, and went on top of the stadium to stop the bombs. It was awesome. :D

The next movie I want to watch is the 18th and the Lost ship in the sky. Especially the lost ship in the sky. I've never seen it yet, but it looks awesome! Also, Garnet Crow's music is featured in there! Just saying that reminds me of the special live Garnet Crow had for Detective Conan. It was cute. :P (Sorry for going off topic here. xD)

oh my god i like the part where conan-kun uses a free kick in order to stop the BOMB OMG i am soooo in love with him he's mine

I cant believe they made a scene like that

i could not believe what i was watching

All things aside, i think that there is a topic on this movie in the movie section 

this will have to be merged