Detective Conan World

I saw several topics here that concerned kpop bands like EXO, Super Junior, and SNSD, so I wanted to make one for any fellow SHINee fans (a.k.a. Shawols/SHINeeWorld) out there!

Talk about your bias, how you got to know SHINee, why you like them, their music, etc!

Thanks! xD

• Upvote 1

I like Jonghyun but I'll admit Taemin has better vocal technique. No just because you have a wider vocal range does not make you a better 'vocalist'. I think I probably stumbled upon SHINee after wondering who beat Yesung of Super Junior on Immortal Song. I watched Juliette and the choreography led me to Replay which led to Lucifer. I probably like how SHINee stays fresh and original compared to other K-Pop boy groups. Also, Onew is funny as hell.

I like Jonghyun but I'll admit Taemin has better vocal technique. No just because you have a wider vocal range does not make you a better 'vocalist'. I think I probably stumbled upon SHINee after wondering who beat Yesung of Super Junior on Immortal Song. I watched Juliette and the choreography led me to Replay which led to Lucifer. I probably like how SHINee stays fresh and original compared to other K-Pop boy groups. Also, Onew is funny as hell.

I am still creeped out by how much Taemin's vocal approved over the years because in their debut his singing time was limited and dancing was his main strength -- but now he's really as good as any vocalist out there :P

I am still creeped out by how much Taemin's vocal approved over the years because in their debut his singing time was limited and dancing was his main strength -- but now he's really as good as any vocalist out there :P

There's another vocalist who improved a hell lot too over the years but I'll refrain from mentioning non-SHINee singers. Also Taemin is going solo. Whyyyyyyyyyyyy T^T I always thought Minho would get kicked out if SHINee was reduced to four members.

There's another vocalist who improved a hell lot too over the years but I'll refrain from mentioning non-SHINee singers. Also Taemin is going solo. Whyyyyyyyyyyyy T^T I always thought Minho would get kicked out if SHINee was reduced to four members.

Who is it? It's alright if you mention non-SHINee singers :) my sister is actually interested in singers who improved so... :P well it's not like taemin will always be solo, right? I mean, Henry does solo activities but he's still a part of Super Junior-M?

Jaejoong. :P

I think they should give Minho a push in the Solo career category...then SHINee will have equally competent members :P

Jaejoong. :P

I think they should give Minho a push in the Solo career category...then SHINee will have equally competent members :P

wait... jaejoong from jyj?! really????? i thought he was always good... O_O whoa mind blown

yeah minho hasn't done any solo music activities... it's sad how people say that his good looks made up for his incompetent skills :(

Jaejoong started with a generic voice and developed it to a whole new level.

He cant rap much and the only reason I like his parts are because I can sing them too...I can also sing some Jonghyun parts =P

Jaejoong started with a generic voice and developed it to a whole new level.

He cant rap much and the only reason I like his parts are because I can sing them too...I can also sing some Jonghyun parts =P

whoa i never knew that... did you see the clip where jonghyun starts sprinting while singing a high note? it was so cool and creepy at the same time because his voice never faltered lol

As a soccer player I do think people can run and belt a note at the same time :P I mean who doesn't want to scream after scoring :P not that I ever did.

imagine my sadness when i heard about his throat surgery...

It was successful wasn't it? 0.0 noooo what happened to his throat Dx

it was successful but bc of it he cudnt perform at the concerts nd he cudnt speak/sing for a while... :(

actually idk if he started singing again...

Which SHINee song do you like the best (including Taemin's solo Danger)?

Taemin said SHINee will come back when Onew is fully recovered at the fansigning event?

And... heart surgery?! O_O

Taemin's solo songs are...well I got bored that I barely even finished them. It's nothing new or special. "I want to be your only ace?" I was kind of excited before. I thought since he's trying to get a girl who's coy he'd be like "Don't underestimate me, I can be your ace!" :V Sad life~

My favourite song from them is Sherlock (which was hella fresh) and Everybody. Well I just like how their voices sound in the chorus chanting "Everybody!" compared to "Lucifer!". And Jonghyun's "Shyeaaaheeeh, Sheyeeaaahehoouowooyeah."

i think my favorites are sherlock, why so serious, everybody, and selene 6.23.

the choreography for sherlock nd everybody were so.. active and intricate <3

i haven't listened to taemin's whole album but i liked danger...

i listened to ace but i guess i wasn't paying attention bc i cant seem to remember the melody :P

I like SHINee as a group, not solos =X Except perhaps Onew. If he went solo he's got the personality for it too :P Jonghyun talks too much like me but I guess the broadcast people wouldn't like it haha XD

I like SHINee as a group, not solos =X Except perhaps Onew. If he went solo he's got the personality for it too :P Jonghyun talks too much like me but I guess the broadcast people wouldn't like it haha XD

Truer words have never been spoken. The second part's kind of accurate too. :P

Taemin's song is just... meh. I don't really have any desire to listen to it again or watch the MV. I don't like how they're re-branding his image too.