Detective Conan World
SLink

Where Can I read DC?

Hi everyone. I recently registered and was wondering, what site do you read Detective Conan on? Manga Fox says its unavailable and Mangareader doesn't load the page for me anymore. I just get that outline of the image. Does anyone know any other good sites?

dctp all the way

It's a bit outdated though, isn't it? It only goes up to 804 while the newest released is 809. As well as that, i'd prefer a site thats a bit more organized and with chapter names if possible.

It's a bit outdated though, isn't it? It only goes up to 804 while the newest released is 809. As well as that, i'd prefer a site thats a bit more organized and with chapter names if possible.

DCTP is the translator - so it is in fact the most up to date you can possibly get in English. You have to look at the main page to see the most recent case arc. Google might also help for other sites. I'm loathe to link to any because of past angry lawyer problems.

Aw man, the MangaReader pages are still down? :[

I did a quick google search and there's plenty of places.

lolwhat? Considering they're the ones translating all the english versions you see everywhere, I have no idea what you're talking about. I read up through 809 there. They only have the newest versions that aren't released in english yet or something. It only goes back to volume 54.

The newest manga chapters are on the main page. And it is very up to date, always is. It is the most up to date you can get, users download and then upload to [insert manga site here].

Here is a diagram:

dctpmangaviewer.png

@MadelineLime: It actually goes back to Volume 42. The others redirect to links to buy, since... well... We want our readers to support Viz's efforts.

@MadelineLime: It actually goes back to Volume 42. The others redirect to links to buy, since... well... We want our readers to support Viz's efforts.

Huh, I could have sworn it was 54. I might have blanked on it because I tried to find a single page for ref on something in volume 27, and that's in the read section, but is a link to buy.

Huh, I could have sworn it was 54. I might have blanked on it because I tried to find a single page for ref on something in volume 27, and that's in the read section, but is a link to buy.

01.jpg

Yeah, I'm fairly sure of it going back to Vol 42 :P It is hard to tell though, because it is hidden in 27-53, and they are continually being removed as Viz releases volumes.

Oh sorry, didn't see the newest few chapters. And Mangareader is loading for me again. YAY!

No worries SLink, it happens to the best of us. That is why I made a diagram to show you where to look. If you ever have issues in the future finding the current chapter, let me know and I'll help you out, you can elect to send me a PM or a comment. You can also ask directly on the DCTP cbox (which is also on the main page), there are users there who will gladly help you, myself included if I'm around (usually if you don't see it and it was just announced, it is usually an issue pertaining to an old cache, and clearing it should fix the problem)

We announce releases on our forums and on our Twitter, so if it says its released, and you don't see it on our main page, I'll probably be able to help you out. ;) Hope that clears up any confusion. :)

Best,

Kyuu

PS: I totally add a "y" to the end of your name which thereby instantly plays the slinky theme in my head :P

what is dctp?

DCTP = Detective Conan Translation Project. The primary group translating the Detective Conan Anime and manga. We are the reason you can read current manga files and can watch current Anime episodes. We also translate all the movies, OVAs and magic files. This also includes all Magic Kaitou episodes that may come out.

Edited by Chekhov MacGuffin
No sarcasm.