Detective Conan World
tengaku squared

Yumekui Merry

29506935.jpg

One of the series that are just as great in the anime as the manga, though the anime messes up the storyplot with Mistleinn instead of Hercules...<_<

Anyways...since the manga's developed MUCH further then the anime, this topic's in the Manga section.

Discuss the series here.

If you think the yumekui merry anime is as good as the manga, you simply haven't read the manga. The anime is absolute trash. The manga is absolute awesomeness.

If you think the yumekui merry anime is as good as the manga, you simply haven't read the manga. The anime is absolute trash. The manga is absolute awesomeness.

Though, admittingly, the anime has a wonderful soundtrack. And since the anime isn't that old, it has pretty awesome animation.

It depends on the studio, True Tears had some damn good animation and that was back in 2008

I guess it does, but I never pay attention to many studio logos besides the huge TOHO logo that appears on nearly every single Japanese movie (at least, movies that are part of an anime) I watch.