Detective Conan World
Sign in to follow this  
Aeyra

Detective Conan iPod Case

@Chelsea- I'm pretty sure they sell them on Asian equivalents of eBay. :P But isn't it cute? Since I'm on an iTouch, I can't multistory so I'm doing this.

@Good Nazo no Kage- Well you wouldn't find it with me! :D

@Moho-kun- :P

@Pyre- I bet you can find one. You did say you were going to China, right?

@Sayomi- I know, right! I'm so happy my dad's back! I haven't seen him in months! And he brings me DC stuff!

Yup. This is the only reason I'm going to agree to go shopping with my mom. Heck, I'll wear a dress if I can get that!

...or maybe not.

But... They're kinda pale, ain't they? :huh: All white and.. white. :V

LOL. XD

No idea :P He wasn't home for Christmas last year though.

:( Is he always traveling? That reminds me of my dad when I was younger, he'd be away for months at a time...and in China as well.

Meh, I'm so used to typing on an iTouch that I think the computer's going to automatically correct it when I don't capitalize my I's.

Yup. This is the only reason I'm going to agree to go shopping with my mom. Heck, I'll wear a dress if I can get that!

...or maybe not.

LOL. XD

:( Is he always traveling? That reminds me of my dad when I was younger, he'd be away for months at a time...and in China as well.

Meh, I'm so used to typing on an iTouch that I think the computer's going to automatically correct it when I don't capitalize my I's.

No, he just lives in an apartment in Beijing xP But he's a professor at one of the universities so he can't really come home that often xP

Man, that's so sad.. :( You guys girls almost never see your own father?! :( Hmm, my father's away for two weeks, and then he's home for three weeks.. Hmm, and he gets money back home! B) It's just that we use it fast.. Cuz, you know, we're seven six (my oldest brother just left home a few months ago.. :V) people and six cats (plus a little birdie-thing my sister just got a few weeks ago.. Are you crazy it's noicy! D8).. And we've had four Confirmations (for me and my three older brothers), and that ain't really cheap.. =___= Hmm.. We always need money, so we won't just travel somewhere in the near future.. At least not to places that cost a lot of money.. >_<''