Detective Conan World
Musc Ravageur

Silver Bullet series.

Dr. Agasa called Conan and told him that Haibara does not talk to him nor eat for two days and sate in her room depressed, and asked him come to see her ...

When Conan went to Agasa's house he finds Haibara sitting in deep sorrow.

Conan: What's wrong? Agasa talked to me like you are in a big trouble...

Haibara: Nothing ... just thinking about what I have made ... the deadly medicine and how I hurt many people and being a murder as you told me in our first met here...

Conan: It was in the past and I did not know you well then.

Haibara: So what?! ... I'm still alone, no one from my family rest ... Do not tell me that those children are with me. If they knew my truth, they won't talk to me again and I will be a pariah, you would almost have been killed because of my problems with the organization and my desire to commit suicide... You have prevented me... so, what did I benefit from life? ... only you and those around you are at risk... Even the detective office's girl was almost got killed because of me!

Conan: Do you want to die before correcting your mistake? Why do you always think of escaping from your problems although you think about others problems?!.... you have helped me many times and I have solved many cases because of you and you have rescued the children and many people from danger many times... You are not bad .... But you were put in the wrong place. So it wasn't your fault.

Haibara didn't reply.

Conan: I am with you and Dr. Agasa cares about you. You must try to make the antidote and do not think about things that do not make sense. We all waiting for you, you are the only one that can help us to face the organization... Come on... Agasa is waiting for you. Who could imagine that Agasa will lose weight 15 kg?!! that was because of you.

Haibara said in smile: I can't ... I don't know how to make a permanent antidote ... we don't have the original poisonous medicine to make its antidote...

Conan: Soon I will bring it to you ... But don't make me worried because I'm in a bad situation recently...

Haibara: What's up? Is it a problem with the detective office's girl?

Conan: No, Mr. Subaru treats me differently as if he knew my truth.

Haibara: Isn't he safe and with us against the organization as you told me?

Conan: He is safe, but it's dangerous for us to have more people know about my real identity. I do not feel comfortable lately. I feel that something is going to happen, but do not worry about it and concentrate on the antidote to make it last longer... By the way, give me some of it now.

Haibara: Well, take it from the top shelf there.

Conan was amazed and said:  I thought you would refuse!

Haibara: Not anymore. If you do not commit any folly, we will not make any progress against the Organization.

Conan: folly!

Haibara: But be careful to use it more than twice a day and take only 4 pills for now.

Conan: Well, well... just, don't worry.

When Conan left the house, he said to himself: I have 4 pills of the antidote .. let's see what can I do .... to know your truth... Sera Masumi...

•  In a few hours

Inside the black Porsche car... GIN is talking to someone on phone
When the call was terminated Vodka asked : What did that person say to you .. bro?

GIN: We will receive the file now.

The file sent by RUM to their laptop.

GIN: What is in it?

Vodka:  A journalist called Tomohiko Taniguchi, aged 61, he may know some details about us after killing the biological researcher 5 days ago. He is a very careful man and comes out with his bodyguards everywhere. We should deal with him before his next TV interview. He will be available while walking in Pika park at night.

GIN: So, the target will be tomorrow in Pika Park.

Vodka: yes, when we will deal with him exactly?

GIN: Never mind at all because that idiot doesn't know that he had entered the crows' nest by his feet and sadly we will finish his life.

_In a Bar somewhere in Tokyo _

Yuusaku: I think it is our chance to strike.

Mr. Subaru put down his drink and said: So, you got a plan...

Yuusaku: Yes, but we will need the help of the FBI agents.

Subaru lighted a cigarette and said: This should be interesting.