Detective Conan World
Sign in to follow this  
kaRAN

help page

hey guys i am real fan of detective conan but i also editing wiki but and i am sure many other would be liking too but i think the HELP page has to be edited about how edit the wiki page

the reason is actually i want to make/create those tables and entries and also many more feature are there which are complicated to create but attractive to see. i would like to learn those are created. Therfore the mods and admin should help edit the editing help page of wiki

Help page

plz edit it and i will too be glad to help but NO due to internet connecting i can't oftenly sit on net and edit it.

this is also a reason why i was inactive for day or a month or 2

i hope u guys understand an EDIT the help page

Oh. is that you? Chekhov.

1 You may want to add: Scar Akai carries umbrella with his right hand in his first meeting with Jodie. That mean he use right hand in both critical situation (fire a gun) and when it's not critical (carry umbrella).

2. Rebutting theory about Okiya Subaru is Kudo Yusaku.

Some might suggest that Okiya Subaru is Kudo Yusaku since he use Holmes's quote about parent and child. But the fact is Conan talk about parent and child first and Subaru just rearrange it to fit Holmes's quote.

3. You may want to explored the possibility that Scar Akai is deaf so he didn't react to people around him. And this theory can rebutting with the fact that Jodie grab his arm. So there're no excuse about deaf

I agree. I'm a new user and I don't know how to add photos XD