Welcome to my talkpage! Feel free to leave me a message.
The 'copy and paste'-problem...
good evening, senpai. thanks again for the warm welcome. also for adding me as you friends.. sorry, i didnt noticed earlier. actually a have two questions concerning your last comment on the discussion section of the german wiki.
- first one is about the slogan 'one truth prevails': as you noticed, i tried to research for some other english wiki, since some of our members mentioned them... my question is about the wiki 'onetrueprevials... the detectiveconanworld wiki didnt fusion with them, didnt you? im a little bit confused, since both of you use the same slogan... maybe this is part of the american 'case closed' publications, no?
- second one is about the 'copy and past'-problem: as i mentioned in my comment, i also dont like copy and paste articles... same to you, i think. on the other hand, the gfdl allows to copy or modify article explicitly. so, for the detectivconan.wikia i would prefer the word 'copied' instead of 'stolen', since, at least they linked detectiveconanworld as the source for their articles. maybe its better, to link to the taken article directly... but you can comment or correct their references very easy, i think. ones more again, i really dont like article with only one source.. especially when they are copied by another page, since this isnt very useful, i think. on the other hand, detectiveconanworld also allows others to copy articles from the wikipedia with the information note on the mainpage... the gfdl only says, you have to keep up a history file for an article / document published under this licence and to recognize former authors, i think.
anyway, thanks for taking your time, reading the german dc-wiki as well. lg.--Rikku 00:32, 17 July 2010 (UTC)
- good morning. thanks for your message...and take some rest first, please :) it would be much more comfortable, if you answer directly on this page, i think. so we can avoid kind of 'fragmented conversation'. i will check out detectiveconanworld frequently... and when i finished this summers exams, id like to help out also. lg--Rikku 12:38, 17 July 2010 (UTC)
Apologies for butting in but I'm not sure what questions CC has answered. :)
1) Yes, "One truth prevails!" is the American dub equivalent of "Shinjitsu wa itsumo hitotsu!"
2) I'm the one who added the Detective Conan World source. The person in charge of that Wiki never asked our permission or credited us for the material. I was mad so I added the source to all of the articles. --Skyechan 20:59, 17 July 2010 (UTC)
Conan Goes London
Where do you think would be the best place to put that Shinichi/Conan has finally gotten to visit his beloved London, home of Holmes? Also that, because Conan is already in London, he accidentally sounds un interested when Ran tells him that she's there over the phone and as a result pisses her off? NakagawaRyou 17:39, 19 August 2010 (UTC)
I've read the projects page, but the matter of priorities still leaves me a bit confused, especially where manga vs. anime summaries fall. At the moment I'm mostly browsing, correcting (what appear to be) mistakes as I see them, and expanding a section or two. I'd feel a bit more useful if I knew what content was the top priority, especially if it's shifted around at all since the priorities page was last updated.
On a semi-related-but-mostly-not note, I went into epic fits of squee when the Crystal Mother chapter was released via the efforts here and by Abs. Is there any chance a re-release of other poor quality chapters, especially involving Saguru, being tackled? I'm a fair typesetter and cleaner and would happily contribute, but my translation skills are marginally better than useless. --Ocianne 09:43, 18 October 2010 (UTC)
Detective Kobayashi Profile
CarpetCrawler, this is S261157. I created Detective Kobayashi Profile for you since you uploaded the image. You should check it out on Law Enforcement.
--S261157 18:25, 11 December 2010 (UTC)
Congrats on becoming a mod at DCTP
See subject please. :) Chekhov MacGuffin 05:21, 12 December 2010 (UTC)
Hey, I didn't know whether or not this was okay or not, but I thought it was such a big part of DC that it had to be at least mentioned. I added it in the Character's section. Like I said, I don't know whether or not this is okay, but I wanted to make it so you could see if this was appropriate or not. Please take a look at it. I hope you like it! -- Apotoxin4869 15:51, 19 December 2010 (UTC)
Arigatou! I am argentinian, so my english isn´t very good. But i am a big fan of DC and i want to help. see you later!
Did you change the name Officer Chiba into Detective Chiba? I like Officer Chiba better because it doesne't make sense when there's Officer_Chiba_Profile. Can you change the name back into Officer Chiba? --S261157 11:23, 6 January 2011 (UTC)
Excuse me CC, can you tell me how to change the username in the wiki? Thanks!
Likewise, an URGENT ANSWER
You can lie to me anytime, Sweetcheeks :-* --Abs. talk to me 08:19, 20 January 2011 (UTC)
Where do you get these information? There was only Holmes Revelation (Satan) on wikipedia. So where did you get the other episodes?
--S261157 22:53, 23 May 2011 (UTC)
Can you use it and tell the other mods about it? Link thanx --conanshinichi 17:20, 20 May 2011 (UTC) hi]] 22:45, 2 June 2011 (UTC)
Question, when did Detective Kobayashi made his first appearance? Is it really Episode 180?
Please put the answer here when you get this message.
This is 184.108.40.206, can you please change the name of the image of "Megure Profile" into "Juzo Megure Profile"?
Maurice is JIMBO WALES
Pretty much. I have his page watched because often times I can get to requests before he does. I was about to add that I found a really small Japanese wikia style wiki, but it only has something like 42 pages. I wonder if a more complete Japanese DC wiki exists because I tried googling for one a few days ago. Chekhov MacGuffin talk 21:59, 18 July 2011 (UTC)
RE: Many Thanks
No problem! I'm just glad that I am able to help out and contribute to such a great site! I actually have an Excel spreadsheet I made that lists all appearances made thus far by each character. Each column represents a character while every row represents a chapter. Then there is various color coding and such for flashbacks, appearances, name mentions, etc. It took me weeks to finish but it was worth it in the end! Now I just have to continue putting up the info. :) Thank you for your kind words! --Jigsaw 17:25, 26 July 2011 (UTC)
http://www.detectiveconanworld.com/wiki/Talk:Anime#Seasons --Skyechan 23:35, 23 September 2011 (UTC)
They look good actually. But.........I just...........I just............Look to be honest. I love your ideas before. It makes me happy. But I just like it. Your 100 px with color backgrounds looks so cool and it's better than white backgrounds.
- Policy? You mean government law?!!
- You can't also do people section also? Right?!!! Right?!!!!!!
One more thing
What about the people characters on every episode. They don't need to be change, right?!
- Sigh, look I'm sorry. I didn't know. To be honest. I just don't like King Megasa XVI's idea. But if that's how it supposed to be. Fine, I'll just have to let it go, instead.
Probably a no brainer, but...
In relation to the Voice-Changing Bowtie, I was going to add the usage of it from Lupin III vs. Detective Conan. Now granted, Conan solves the voice as Kogoro, but it's really Lupin in the guise of Kogoro, so would it be the Kogoro category or special cases? Antiyonder 05:50, 13 October 2011 (UTC)
This guy's name is up for debate: Please vote "Toru" in http://www.detectiveconanworld.com/forum/topic/2689-that-amuro-guy
Pick "Toru" Its Toru! Toru still matches 徹 Toru Amuro! I'm super positive! Toru Amuro is a perfect name!!!!! Everyone please pick Toru! --S261157 15:19, 29 October 2011 (UTC)
- Sorry, I didn't seem to get to S261157 in time to tell him it's inappropriate to promote a certain vote. All the options are technically correct and are used in real life. Vote whichever one you think is appropriate. Chekhov MacGuffin talk 17:44, 29 October 2011 (UTC)
I'm sorry. Forget what I said. Please choose whatever you want.
IP deleting things
This 220.127.116.11 is messing up the manga. Seriously, why are they doing this?
- Anyway, I fixed back.
Another edition of no brainer questions
Just want to be sure. As far as listing the appearances of Conan's Voice Changing Bowtie goes, should the actual usage of it just be counted as opposed to including the times he's seen wearing it? Antiyonder 22:28, 5 September 2012 (UTC)
- It counts when Conan uses voice changing bowtie. Like for the glasses, which option did Conan use in glasses, criminal tracking or zooming lenses? And for the kicking shoes, he wears it most of the time, but does it mean he used kicking shoes every episodes? No. So whenever the gadgets Conan used, gets to be listed in the gadgets section. --S261157 22:50, 5 September 2012 (UTC)
Merry Christmas and here's a present for you! :) --S261157 00:45, 25 December 2012 (UTC)