Kimi ga Ireba
From Detective Conan Wiki
|Artist:||Iori (Original ver., Last Century ver., Assassin ver.) |
Reiko (Crossroad ver.)
Karen Aoki (The Bride of Halloween ver.)
|Arrangement:||Katsuo Ohno (Original ver., Last Century ver., Assassin ver., Crossroad ver.) |
Yugo Kanno (The Bride of Halloween ver.)
Kimi ga Ireba (キミがいれば , lit. "If You're There"), is an insert song that first appeared in the film The Time-Bombed Skyscraper. Later, it was continued to be used often in the anime and movies.
- Kimi ga Ireba - The original version of the song, It is used in:
- The Time-Bombed Skyscraper (Movie 1)
- A Ghost Ship Murder Case (Episode 62)
- A Crab and Whale Kidnapping Case (Episode 65)
- The Fourteenth Target (Movie 2)
- Kimi ga Ireba (Last Century Version) - This version of the song is used in:
- The Last Wizard of the Century (Movie 3)
- The Private Eyes' Requiem (Movie 10)
- Kimi ga Ireba (Assassin Version) - This version of the song is used in Captured in Her Eyes (Movie 4).
- Kimi ga Ireba (Crossroad Version) - This version of the song is sung by Reiko and is used in Crossroad in the Ancient Capital (Movie 7).
- Kimi ga Ireba (The Bride of Halloween Version) - This version of the song is arranged by Yugo Kanno and is sung by Karen Aoki. It is used in The Bride of Halloween (Movie 25).
- Full Japanese and Romaji lyrics from Animesonglyrics: Kimi ga Ireba - Animesonglyrics. Retrieved on May 23, 2022.