|Japanese name:||裁判長 |
|Date of birth:||unknown|
|First appearance:||Anime: Movie 2|
|Japanese voice:||Hiroshi Naka (episode 264-265) |
Yasuo Muramatsu (episode 297-298)
Ken Shiroyama (episode 489)
Mitsutaka Tachikawa (episode 606-607)
Presiding judge (裁判長 Saiban-chō) is a character in the anime and drama franchise Detective Conan.
- 1 Background
- 2 Personality
- 3 Plot overview
- 3.1 The Fourteenth Target (Movie: 2)
- 3.2 Courtroom Confrontation: Kisaki vs. Kogoro (Anime: 264-265)
- 3.3 Courtroom Confrontation II: Kisaki vs. Kujo (Anime: 297-298)
- 3.4 The Mysterious Height Difference of 20cm (Anime: 392)
- 3.5 The Private Eyes' Requiem (Movie: 10)
- 3.6 Courtroom Confrontation III: Prosecutor as Eyewitness (Anime: 489)
- 3.7 The Interrogation Room (Anime: 553)
- 3.8 Courtroom Confrontation IV: Juror Sumiko Kobayashi (Anime: 606-607)
- 3.9 The Court Murder Case Behind Closed Doors! Expose the Hostess' Murder Trick (Drama Episode: 3)
- 3.10 The Rainy Night Menace (Anime: 666)
- 4 Appellations
- 5 Different looks
- 6 Trivia
- 7 In other languages
- 8 See also
He is the unnamed presiding judge in the Tokyo District Court, Criminal Division, Third courtroom, for many years, who assists almost all the assemblies.
A his photo, entitled "SHINGO N", appears on the culprit's laptop when it detects the fingerprints of Shinichi Kudo.
The Court Murder Case Behind Closed Doors! Expose the Hostess' Murder Trick (Drama Episode: 3)
- His character design is little re-used for a Jirokichi Suzuki's butler in The Kirin's Horn That Vanished into the Dark.