Detective Conan World
Inspector Gin

Good Sites To Watch Anime

Hello everyone and how are you doing?

A lot of people don't watch anime, because thy don't know where to watch them, or they watch it on youtube which is not so nice. That way I made this topic, so we can share with each other websites where we can watch anime. :grin:

These are the ones I like visiting:

www.animecrazy.net

www.animefreak.tv

Thank you and take care :D

guys... it's okay to type urls, but don't turn them into links! we don't want to tie ourselves to any video sources, lest we get in trouble again, or worse get them in trouble!

on a side note, I also like anilinkz. net

guys... it's okay to type urls, but don't turn them into links! we don't want to tie ourselves to any video sources, lest we get in trouble again, or worse get them in trouble!

I knew somebody would say that. mellow.gif

Anyway, I prefer animecrazy too.

I love to use animecrazy.net!!! especially for one piece

I like watching Hunter x Hunter on animecrazy.net :wink:

Thank you for the advice :grin:

sky7anime.net - When I want to stream anime, I go for this site. I don't really stream that much so yeah, I barely use this site, too. xD

For general anime I like to use nwanime(dot)com (especially because with the recently added anime it helps me keep up with the tons of series I watch at once, as well as the new seasons and anime series that just came in), but for DC I use a little-known site 'cause I'm friends with one of the people who were there when it started, haibaradaifan(dot)webs(dot)com, it has all the episodes but it's small so it's not as great as a big anime site like nwanime or the others mentioned.

• Upvote 1

For those of you who know Chinese, I recommend:

http:// www. youku . com (without spaces)

AND/OR

http: // www. tudou . com (without spaces)

These websites are kind of like the Chinese version of Youtube but all the translations are pretty well done.

@Southpaw: Is it okay if I put it like that?

IdentityUnknown: I suppose it's okay as long as they don't turn into links

and Edogawa-Kun... I imagine people are interested in more than just those two stories, and both those sites are probably good for more than just the ones you listed (and other sites are good for all sorts of different stuff too)