Jump to content
Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

What's on Your Mind?

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, Kirsch said:

OMM2: Earlier today I managed to steam vegetables in a pot without burning myself/my mom/the house/anything else. Now I feel very qualified to be casted in Chuuka Ichiban! :D (or maybe Shokugeki no Souma! S2)

:V You're probably watching too much stuffs. It's super unlikely that you would burn (as in cause a fire) anything while cooking unless you put the food directly in to the fire or something. Those on the TV are but of exaggeration.

===

On My Mind: Onwards to 5th season. Onwards to Matt Smith era... Gonna miss seeing David freaking Tennant as the Doctor. Still will always be my fave. "Who are you to decide the fate of others?" Yes, you've gone too far with your Time Travel, doctor. You've gone too far.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, .MK. said:

On My Mind: Onwards to 5th season. Onwards to Matt Smith era... Gonna miss seeing David freaking Tennant as the Doctor. Still will always be my fave. "Who are you to decide the fate of others?" Yes, you've gone too far with your Time Travel, doctor. You've gone too far.

 

  Reveal hidden contents

 

 

Speaking of David Tennant, have you watched the television series called Broadchurch?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OMM: Seventeen chapters into FE: Fates Conquest Lunatic mode and I'm starting to regret my life decisions.

965.jpg

Birthright Lunatic wasn't too bad, if not surprisingly easy (thank the gods for Ryoma and his speed, like wow).  But I have completely underestimated Conquest Lunatic.  I thought if I could handle the infamous chapter 10, I could handle anything.  I was wrong.  But it's too late to turn back now.  If I stop now, those six hours spent from midnight to six in the morning beating chapter 17 will have gone to waste.  On to chapter 18 it is......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Kid the Phantom Thief said:

Speaking of David Tennant, have you watched the television series called Broadchurch?

I liked the first season. But second one was a bit forced 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OMM 1: I'm back in my hometown \o/

OMM 2: "Sega releasing mini Sega Genesis with 80 built in games.
200_s.gif
This is incredibly tempting.... It's under $100 too. I'd have to import it from the UK, but I could play Sonic II (and potentially Bubsy the Bobcat if my sister knows where the cartridge is) again if I bought it. I haven't seen our sega genesis in over 10 years, have been missing it a lot in recent years, and I want this more than I should...

OMM 3: "Pokemon Go update available"
- Trainer avatars can now be re-customized tumblr_m42r6gedvF1r58lid.gif
- Various bug fixes during wild pokemon encounters tumblr_m42r6gedvF1r58lid.gif
- Removed footprints of nearby pokemon tumblr_m42rgwP5AW1r58lid.jpg
- Updated achievement medals art tumblr_m42r6gedvF1r58lid.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Kid the Phantom Thief said:

Hello @machine How are you doing? (: Have you caught many Pokémon?

Hello! For the most part I'm doing pretty well :D 
For what I've had available, I think I'm doing ok. I've caught 37 different pokemon, which isn't very many, but I've got quite a few eggs to hatch, so maybe that number will go up soon. There's a pokestop within 5min of my house here too, so I'm considering put a lure there before I have to leave in hopes of attracting some pokemon I don't already have. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, machine said:

Hello! For the most part I'm doing pretty well :D 
For what I've had available, I think I'm doing ok. I've caught 37 different pokemon, which isn't very many, but I've got quite a few eggs to hatch, so maybe that number will go up soon. There's a pokestop within 5min of my house here too, so I'm considering put a lure there before I have to leave in hopes of attracting some pokemon I don't already have. 

Well that sounds awesome! :D Are you enjoying summer break at the moment?

It's more than I've caught, haha. I have nineteen different Pokémon and four eggs. Unfortunately, I'm a bit far from any PokéStops, so I don't go out that often. By the way, which team did you join? I'm on Team Valor because its colour is red q:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, machine said:

OMM 3: "Pokemon Go update available"
- Trainer avatars can now be re-customized tumblr_m42r6gedvF1r58lid.gif
- Various bug fixes during wild pokemon encounters tumblr_m42r6gedvF1r58lid.gif
- Removed footprints of nearby pokemon tumblr_m42rgwP5AW1r58lid.jpg
- Updated achievement medals art tumblr_m42r6gedvF1r58lid.gif

Don't forget the new warning messages! xD

8 hours ago, Kid the Phantom Thief said:

It's more than I've caught, haha. I have nineteen different Pokémon and four eggs. Unfortunately, I'm a bit far from any PokéStops, so I don't go out that often. By the way, which team did you join? I'm on Team Valor because its colour is red q:

YESSS TEAM RED LETS GOOOOOOO

 

color gang war it is

OMM: I've been listening through Halsey's Badlands on repeat. First time I've ever done this with any band or album, and no regrets.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On My Mind: Ehrmmm...

On My Mind #2: Gahd. I know I'm talking too much about DW. But things getting intense at the end of the fourth season (where I almost teared up)...

tumblr_n08t2r47dS1tobu6yo1_500.gif

 

...then sudden drop of quality in the first episode of the fifth season was so so painful to watch. I was like "WTF happened?" I kinda hated it, the plot was really bleak and dunno why some other people loved it so much. I thought I was watching a SciFi show and then the Doctor turned into a 20's looking guy (Matt Smith) and the new companion  introduced  had no substantial back story or anything, kinda made-to-be-hot-and-sexy and looks like a stereotypical young girl in shows. I was already irking and shaking my head and knew where this was heading . But some sigh of relief tho, it was settled in the end of the that episode that their relationship would be just purely travel companions  thus still holds true to the thema that the Doctor should never have romantic relationships. (with the exception of Rose. Hehe. Loved the Tenth Doctor and Rose' Dynamic Duo chemistry.)

But I dunno, it might be where I start to part ways with the Show. I lost significant portion of my will to watch the Series after the let down and some of the reviews that I read for the next seasons with Matt. The first Episode was awful and the introduced Companion, I dunno if I'll like her at all. She's seems to be the opposite of Rose and Donna and they say she's a damsel in distress (annoying for short). As for Matt Smith, people puts him alot as par with Tennant but to me, he's nowhere near, he doesn't have the same authorative look as the previous two doctors (basically he looks like a kid), he seems unenergetic and really; nowhere near the way Tennant portrayed the Doctor. But it's too early to say anything so I'll see.

I understand now why Matt Smith and especially his companion was the most praised by Social Media people. I understand now why...

Just don't turn it into a Sexualized+Romance/Young Adult show. Just. Don't.

hqdefault.jpg

(Talking to myself, again. Sorry people for this seemingly spam post but if anyone is interested in watching DW someday, better be prepared for the sudden change in atmosphere in the first episode of the Fifth Season.)

===

On 7/31/2016 at 9:51 AM, Kid the Phantom Thief said:

Speaking of David Tennant, have you watched the television series called Broadchurch?

Yeah, speaking of the awesome David Tennant, I haven't. But what genre? And is it good?

Heard some good news that the head story writer of Broadchurch will replace the current one in Doctor Who, who ruined the show for me, so I kinda need my questions to be answered.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OMM 1: My friends and I walked so many places yesterday tumblr_m42rkciWcq1r58lid.png The town two of my friends live in is like a college town in some parts, so we walked around the small downtown area, loitered on the local college campus, visited our grade school, and walked down to the nearby park. We passed like 40 pokestops in total and I got so, so many things. (I had 3 pokeballs on Saturday, but when I got home last night I had 110) And at the park I heard some like 16yr old kid behind me casually, yet sincerely mumble "holy shit a slowpoke" At the time, him saying that didn't sound odd at all, but in hindsight, that'd be absolutely hilarious in any other context. Like if you're at a gas station, minding your own business waiting for your car to fill up, and the guy on the other side of the pump under his breath just intently goes "holy shit... is that a slowpoke" 
My calves feel ded, but I'm 100% ok with it and yes I caught the slowpoke. I said a lot of awful things to it while trying to catch it, but I somehow managed to get him before my phone died

17 hours ago, Kid the Phantom Thief said:

Well that sounds awesome! :D Are you enjoying summer break at the moment?

It's more than I've caught, haha. I have nineteen different Pokémon and four eggs. Unfortunately, I'm a bit far from any PokéStops, so I don't go out that often. By the way, which team did you join? I'm on Team Valor because its colour is red q:

For the time being, yes, I am actually! My summer has been pretty boring up until now, but because my friends are going off to college soon, and I'm back in the area, we're planning some stuff :D What about you? Anything cool happen recently?

If you haven't gone very far, that's actually not a bad amount. What distances are the eggs you have?
That's understandable. The game is irritatingly less fun if you don't live near anywhere with at least 3 pokestops and a gym within walking distance of each other. And with the three step glitch never getting fixed, there's even less of an incentive to go and look around if you don't live near any pokestops/gyms. What level are you on by the way?

I'm on Instinct. Due to the unofficial Valor-Mystic rivalry, I wanted to join the most casual team of the three since I'm not very interested in battling gyms. I'm surprised you went with Valor though. When you first mentioned it, I'd assumed you went with Mystic. 

8 hours ago, Kirsch said:

Don't forget the new warning messages! xD

I haven't updated my app yet actually, so I haven't read what the new warning messages say exactly. I've seen many people mocking them though, so I'm curious about them... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Kirsch said:

YESSS TEAM RED LETS GOOOOOOO

ayy there bud ;D So how are you doing in Pokémon GO?? (:

11 hours ago, .MK. said:

Yeah, speaking of the awesome David Tennant, I haven't. But what genre? And is it good?

Heard some good news that the head story writer of Broadchurch will replace the current one in Doctor Who, who ruined the show for me, so I kinda need my questions to be answered.

Broadchurch is a crime series, with a bunch of drama in it, I guess. It's very good, and David Tennant plays the detective guy.

2 hours ago, machine said:

OMM 1: My friends and I walked so many places yesterday tumblr_m42rkciWcq1r58lid.png The town two of my friends live in is like a college town in some parts, so we walked around the small downtown area, loitered on the local college campus, visited our grade school, and walked down to the nearby park. We passed like 40 pokestops in total and I got so, so many things. (I had 3 pokeballs on Saturday, but when I got home last night I had 110) And at the park I heard some like 16yr old kid behind me casually, yet sincerely mumble "holy shit a slowpoke" At the time, him saying that didn't sound odd at all, but in hindsight, that'd be absolutely hilarious in any other context. Like if you're at a gas station, minding your own business waiting for your car to fill up, and the guy on the other side of the pump under his breath just intently goes "holy shit... is that a slowpoke" 
My calves feel ded, but I'm 100% ok with it and yes I caught the slowpoke. I said a lot of awful things to it while trying to catch it, but I somehow managed to get him before my phone died

For the time being, yes, I am actually! My summer has been pretty boring up until now, but because my friends are going off to college soon, and I'm back in the area, we're planning some stuff :D What about you? Anything cool happen recently?

If you haven't gone very far, that's actually not a bad amount. What distances are the eggs you have?
That's understandable. The game is irritatingly less fun if you don't live near anywhere with at least 3 pokestops and a gym within walking distance of each other. And with the three step glitch never getting fixed, there's even less of an incentive to go and look around if you don't live near any pokestops/gyms. What level are you on by the way?

I'm on Instinct. Due to the unofficial Valor-Mystic rivalry, I wanted to join the most casual team of the three since I'm not very interested in battling gyms. I'm surprised you went with Valor though. When you first mentioned it, I'd assumed you went with Mystic. 

I haven't updated my app yet actually, so I haven't read what the new warning messages say exactly. I've seen many people mocking them though, so I'm curious about them... 

Been with my friends as well. Went with my family to our summer cottage for a week. Currently home, just enjoying my free time. (:

I have three eggs that need 5 km and one with 2 km. I already hatched an egg with 10 km and got Eevee (so now I have four Eevees), and I hatched another with 5 km, giving me a Tangela. I am currently level 6, and progressing further is getting very slow. I hope that as school starts in a week, I'll get more chances at catching Pokémon because I'll be visiting the city far more often.

It's true that Team Mystic would be a better fit, but I've always liked the colour red so I went with Valor, and I assumed most people would join Team Mystic anyway. I considered Team Instinct for the extra challenge of being part of the smallest team, but.. yeah.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OMM: 4 more days until I fly out to Bolivia and 13 more days until Urkupiña! I'm really excited but at the same time I am not looking forward to having to dance for 7 hours straight in heels down the worn out roads .-.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Kid the Phantom Thief said:

Broadchurch is a crime series, with a bunch of drama in it, I guess. It's very good, and David Tennant plays the detective guy.

Yup, I actually wikied it and I think I would like it. I dunno tho if I'll watch it or not afterwards since I'll be watching Sherlock/NCIS/Mr. Robot after I'm done with DW.

And my my, David Tennant should play Sherlock if ever Benedict leaves the show or something. He, for me, on how he acted in DW, he definitely fits the "detective" role.

===

On My Mind: T__T I think Pokemon Go will never get released here. Not that I would play it, but I atleast wanna see the game through my friends playing it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, .MK. said:

Yup, I actually wikied it and I think I would like it. I dunno tho if I'll watch it or not afterwards since I'll be watching Sherlock/NCIS/Mr. Robot after I'm done with DW.

And my my, David Tennant should play Sherlock if ever Benedict leaves the show or something. He, for me, on how he acted in DW, he definitely fits the "detective" role.

===

On My Mind: T__T I think Pokemon Go will never get released here. Not that I would play it, but I atleast wanna see the game through my friends playing it.

Watch it whenever you feel like it; it's not going anywhere. q: So I take it David Tennant was good as the Doctor? I've never actually watched Doctor Who, so I wouldn't know.. :s

You live in the Philippines, yeah? Can't imagine it wouldn't be released there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Kid the Phantom Thief said:

Watch it whenever you feel like it; it's not going anywhere. q: So I take it David Tennant was good as the Doctor? I've never actually watched Doctor Who, so I wouldn't know.. :s

You live in the Philippines, yeah? Can't imagine it wouldn't be released there.

Yeah, he was really good and he's voted as the best Doctor in the modern Doctor Who. Anyways, The Doctor in the Series is kind of a Space Time-Traveller Part Detective-ish person (not really a person; he's an alien :P) and he portrayed it phenomenally and that's why I was saying that he fits in the detective role but more of like a jolly Detective.

And I would recommend the show (the first 4 seasons+the specials of the 2005 reboot. >5th Season, the quality dropped, IMO.), if you love Space and/or Time Travel and all that and if you're tired of seeing shows riddled with "puppy love/sugar coated" Romance (there's some degree of romance in it but it's almost non-existent and trivial to the plot).

On Pokemon Go, I dunno. The time it probably gets released here, it's probably not that played anymore.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, .MK. said:

Yeah, he was really good and he's voted as the best Doctor in the modern Doctor Who. Anyways, The Doctor in the Series is kind of a Space Time-Traveller Part Detective-ish person (not really a person; he's an alien :P) and he portrayed it phenomenally and that's why I was saying that he fits in the detective role but more of like a jolly Detective.

And I would recommend the show (the first 4 seasons+the specials of the 2005 reboot. >5th Season, the quality dropped, IMO.), if you love Space and/or Time Travel and all that and if you're tired of seeing shows riddled with "puppy love/sugar coated" Romance (there's some degree of romance in it but it's almost non-existent and trivial to the plot).

On Pokemon Go, I dunno. The time it probably gets released here, it's probably not that played anymore.

A jolly detective, huh. q: Could I watch it from the season David Tennant plays the Doctor, or should I watch from start to end?

If they continuously update the game with new features and Pokémon, people might be playing this for a while.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Kid the Phantom Thief said:

A jolly detective, huh. q: Could I watch it from the season David Tennant plays the Doctor, or should I watch from start to end?

If they continuously update the game with new features and Pokémon, people might be playing this for a while.

I would recommend that you start from the very beginning since you won't understand anything haha. The first Doctor in the reboot was played by Christopher Eccleston (Dunno if you know that guy) and he only stayed for one season anyway so it's really quick shift and the rest of the three seasons would be David Tennant's. And just a warning, I only said that he's like somesort of space detective (he always outwits his foes) but he's not really a detective.

Well, I really hope so that they continually update the Game. It looks really promising to me.

EDIT: Also, have you watched The Clone Wars Animated series? I know asked you this before but that was a long time ago so maybe you did coz I'm also planning to watch it and I wanna know if it's good as the original Star Wars Movies.

===

On My Mind: It's August already and time passes by really quick, doesn't it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, .MK. said:

I would recommend that you start from the very beginning since you won't understand anything haha. The first Doctor in the reboot was played by Christopher Eccleston (Dunno if you know that guy) and he only stayed for one season anyway so it's really quick shift and the rest of the three seasons would be David Tennant's. And just a warning, I only said that he's like somesort of space detective (he always outwits his foes) but he's not really a detective.

 

 

Well, I really hope so that they continually update the Game. It looks really promising to me.

EDIT: Also, have you watched The Clone Wars Animated series? I know asked you this before but that was a long time ago so maybe you did coz I'm also planning to watch it and I wanna know if it's good as the original Star Wars Movies.

===

On My Mind: It's August already and time passes by really quick, doesn't it?

Oh? I guess I will have to start from the beginning, then. How many seasons are there in total, though? How many Doctors?

No, sorry. I haven't watched the Clone Wars. Well, I guess I did watch the very first episode, but never actually continued on. That said, I've heard it is good, but you should probably not expect it to be as good as the movies.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Kid the Phantom Thief said:

Oh? I guess I will have to start from the beginning, then. How many seasons are there in total, though? How many Doctors?

No, sorry. I haven't watched the Clone Wars. Well, I guess I did watch the very first episode, but never actually continued on. That said, I've heard it is good, but you should probably not expect it to be as good as the movies.

The reboot is on the 9th season (?) right now. As for the number of doctors, if you're asking about all the doctor incarnations since the original show, there's 12 (last 4 of them in the reboot; Peter Capaldi being the current 12th doctor)

I see. Why didn't you continue it? And yeah, I know. The movies are still on another level of course.

===

On My Mind: I'm still clueless... *sigh*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On My Mind: The Suicide Squad reviews suck but I'm still very determined to watch it in theaters as soon as I return from my trip

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now