Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

What's on Your Mind?

OMM: Today's off to a weird start. I finished Zeta Gundam a little bit ago, and am still in the recovery process because in the last three episodes there were 7 character deaths, 2 implied deaths, and another character "died" in a sense despite physically surviving, and I wanted to go write a really long tumblr post about, but my laptop..... "non-system disk or disk error"

well, uh, that's not good,,,,,

OMM: Today's off to a weird start. I finished Zeta Gundam a little bit ago, and am still in the recovery process because in the last three episodes there were 7 character deaths, 2 implied deaths, and another character "died" in a sense despite physically surviving, and I wanted to go write a really long tumblr post about, but my laptop..... "non-system disk or disk error"

well, uh, that's not good,,,,,

And on the first day of break too....

OMM: Code Geass relapse O_O

Watch Akito the Exiled.  The story is kinda really bad but the CGI fight scenes are cool.

(and Code Geass finished airing over seven years ago how are you still hung up over it??)

--

OMM: TEAM NAUGHTY WON YEEEEEEEEEEEE

DCg07BO.gif

Watch Akito the Exiled.  The story is kinda really bad but the CGI fight scenes are cool.

(and Code Geass finished airing over seven years ago how are you still hung up over it??)

--

OMM: TEAM NAUGHTY WON YEEEEEEEEEEEE

DCg07BO.gif

Coz maybe she just watched it recently, ya know? :V

===

On My Mind: Gahd, I'm supposed to take a breather this month not take more work D:

Coz maybe she just watched it recently, ya know? :V

I'm fairly certain she watched it at least a year ago, if not earlier.  My memory sucks though, so I could be mistaken.

UBW finished airing just a few months ago and I'm already over it, despite being a Fate fanboy.  Kirsch, you need to find yourself some more hobbies if you're hung up over a show so old.

I am gonna bribe someone today, wish me luck :3

Don't worry man, I got you covered.  I'm sending all my negative energy your way!

4cxdMJY.gif

You're very much welcome!

I am gonna bribe someone today, wish me luck :3

Wait. Are you gonna bribe a teacher? D:

I'm fairly certain she watched it at least a year ago, if not earlier.  My memory sucks though, so I could be mistaken.

UBW finished airing just a few months ago and I'm already over it, despite being a Fate fanboy.

Duh. Not all people move on from one thing that quick actually, it's a good thing if you're this kind of person which is having a hard time moving on from something, it's a symptom of having healthy levels of empathy.

Kirsch, you need to find yourself some more hobbies if you're hung up over a show so old.

I don't think you need to personally insult someone coz that's just rude, just saying. Plus, you don't even seriously know how much hobbies or she has coz I mean that doesn't show off in the internet, ya know? :3 But I dunno, you might be just joking.

===

On My Mind: Please stop piling up more works on me ;___;

Don't worry man, I got you covered.  I'm sending all my negative energy your way!

4cxdMJY.gif

You're very much welcome!

Energy was well used I was successful :3

Wait. Are you gonna bribe a teacher? D:

Duh. Not all people move on from one thing that quick actually, it's a good thing if you're this kind of person which is having a hard time moving on from something, it's a symptom of having healthy levels of empathy.

I am just donating money, you know Christmas spirit :3

EMPATHY IS WEAKNESS

Digimon Tri when is your second part? D:

It comes out March 12, 2016.

I think maybe OPM is stronger than Son Goku? Or not?

Who knows, but there's a couple people who could beat Goku. 

OMM 1: xmas is tomorrow, the new year's next week....

oh god

OMM 2: In hindsight, watching two sad Gundam things in a row was not a good decision on my part, but there's not much I can do about that now  tumblr_m42rpuaLGs1r58lid.gif

OMM: I'm officially 5 years old here on DCW! foxpartyplz.gif?1

tumblr_lx4eyt23xz1r2mwkp.gif

By the way, Merry Christmas, guys! For others, Happy Holidays! yoyosantaplz.gif?1

Ummm, you didn't use the word "empathy" correctly, since you can't empathize with an anime, but I get what you mean,

Regardless, you act as if over-attachment is a good thing.  Inability to move on from events in life is generally a negative trait, if you haven't already noticed.

I don't think you need to personally insult someone coz that's just rude, just saying. Plus, you don't even seriously know how much hobbies or she has coz I mean that doesn't show off in the internet, ya know? :3 But I dunno, you might be just joking.

I thought it was fairly clear that a lot of what I say should not be taken entirely seriously, but apparently not.

Energy was well used I was successful :3

Kyon-shocked-kyon-the-melancholy-of-haru

It appears I am not yet skilled at sending my bad luck to other people...

--

OMM: BABY IT'S HOT OUTSIDE 

WHY IS IT HOT 

WHAT IS THIS

I CAN'T

WUT

FEK