Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

What's on Your Mind?

Fandoms are only bad if you don't know how to avoid the fans that are really loud. If you can find people around your age though, fandoms can be pretty enjoyable. Tumblr's pretty great and you can't really find similar humor on any other site (at least not to my knowledge..) but it is really time consuming orz

I used to be part of the Hetalia fandom during some dark times in middle school. It was bad. It was so bad. All they did was spam ":3333333" and "OMG ITALYYYY<33333" and...I just couldn't take it. It completely ruined the series for me. The fans acted like a bunch of 7 year old fangirls, and it even rubbed off on me at one point (just kill me already). It's a pretty extreme example of why I avoid fanbases now. I know it's bad to place fandoms under this generalization, but I'm not kidding when I say that the experience really killed it for me.

Well, I guess so. I probably won't meet any ":pure trolls" here.

I see now. Meh, just expected from Google. This is really why it's hard to work with large corporations like this. They just can cut you off without giving much detail on why they did that. But, oh well.

Hmm... Okay then.

I already have some plans on using Kickstarter in the future actually when I'm in the legal age. I mean it's not like I'm risking something if I give it a shot.

Haha, I can but I'm too lazy to do so. I would definitely get a job, I think. Also, it's not that easy to get a job even for a minimum rate since as I said, I'm not studying college right now which for some freaking reason is a requirement even for most of the minimum waged jobs but thanks for reminding me anyways. I'll probably checking on some stuffs, right now :P

I would surely split the work load and that's the reason why I'll make a dev team & pursue business, in the future. I mean what's the point of making one if I'll do it all by myself? :P

Meh, I don't enjoy bossing around other people either. It's just that I believe that allowing people to do what they want to do and allowing them to make mistakes really does improve people and also promotes creativity and positivity. I mean I can be authorative if like someone breaches the boundaries I have placed but other than that, I'm gonna be surely democratic. But well, I still like to be the one who has the final say in everything or the main decision maker, whatever.

And, Haha, who likes being bossed around anyways? Everybody hates bossy individuals. They're like the ones who accumulates alot of secret haters and death threats. :P

I thought you also need Credit Card other than Debit one for PayPal? But anyways, I would surely do soon since I would really need it plus where in the internet age :P. I'm gonna have to make a bank account and get a credit card first tho which costs something something and I also have to ask my parents about this first since it needs parental consent if you're under 18. :V

Well, thanks again :3

Well, what are the requirements for getting a job in your country then? Dog walker? Babysitter? Fast food worker? Cashier? I'm pretty sure you don't need a college degree to work at any of those, lol.  

"If someone breaches the boundaries"? A leader isn't needed to call out someone's bs, haha. And if that would be your only job as a leader, wouldn't it be better to work on equal ground with everyone else then? Ehh, well, it is your project so I guess I don't have much say in this. But let me know how it goes if you ever get around to it!

No, I have a debit and my PayPal is perfectly functional. I think you're better off getting a debit card first since you're still living under your parents and because you're not 18 yet. So yeah, go ask your parents and get one! PayPal is pretty nifty and quite convenient for stuff like online payments. Heck, you can even make your own donation button on the site and ask for donations for your project, haha.

OMM: Finally started playing Splatoon a few days ago, and though I sucked initially because I've never truly played a third person shooter before, I'm hooked.  Real bad.  Like, drugs bad.  Like, alienated all my other video games to play it bad.  Somebody help me...........

note to self: buy Splatoon once you get a 3DS

--

OMM: so I was biking up a few inclines with a flat tire and now my right knee hurts a lot

I also ended up with two bruises on my right knee and one on my left knee even though I didn't bump into anything

??

note to self: buy Splatoon once you get a 3DS

Uhm, sorry to burst your Bubbler, but Splatoon is only for the Wii U...

It's mainly single player, so it'll still be a ton of fun despite being a Wii U game, but yeah you're going to have to invest in a whole new console to play it, eheh.

OMM: so I was biking up a few inclines with a flat tire and now my right knee hurts a lot

I also ended up with two bruises on my right knee and one on my left knee even though I didn't bump into anything

??

Your bike is cursed and a little ghost boy punched your knees for hurting his precious Bikey by wrecking its tires and forcing it to climb slippery slopes.

OMM: Was completely rekt during Splatfest while playing for the roller coaster team.  I thought I was pretty good at Splatoon, but once the Ranked Battles were shut down I received a rude awakening...  Somehow though, team roller coaster managed to win the whole thing.  It was a close, phew.  Only played for a few minutes, so never got past being a Roller Coaster Fanboy/Fangirl.  Three Super Sea Snails isn't so bad, I guess.

OMM 1: "Two EF1 tornadoes confirmed in ____ from Friday's storm system" ahahahahahahaha I sure do love living here, , ,, , helpme

OMM 2: tfw you procrastinate doing your essay draft the entire weekend and won't get any class time to work on it tomorrow because it's already late tumblr_m42rsz2qH91r58lid.png

OMM 3: I clicked on a music video and the first 30 seconds of the video were an ad
...this is going too far 

I used to be part of the Hetalia fandom during some dark times in middle school. It was bad. It was so bad. All they did was spam ":3333333" and "OMG ITALYYYY<33333" and...I just couldn't take it. It completely ruined the series for me. The fans acted like a bunch of 7 year old fangirls, and it even rubbed off on me at one point (just kill me already). It's a pretty extreme example of why I avoid fanbases now. I know it's bad to place fandoms under this generalization, but I'm not kidding when I say that the experience really killed it for me.

Oh the Hetalia fandom of all things? That makes more sense then. The Hetalia fandom is arguably one of the worst fandoms out there so I'd be more surprised if it didn't ruin fandoms for you. Being that it is such an awful fandom though, most others aren't nearly as bad so if you do decide to look into fandoms again at least you'll know there's little to no chance it could be worse than what you've already experienced. 

PLEASE VOTE FOR KID.

Hey MENTAITEN CONAN'S international fans.

We are Vietfan and we need help. <3

PLEASE LIKE THE PICTURE BELOW, JUST LIKE IT to make KID win in this match. This is the FINAL ROUND of a competition about the most popular Shounen character in my country. It's very important. We need help.

Thanks a lot

https://m.facebook.com/MangaholicVn/photos/a.242426215782429.67321.188791851145866/1055747681116941/?type=1&ref=m_notif&notif_t=photo_comment_tagged#comment_form_188791851145866_1055747681116941

OMM 1: "oh meteorology! thats cool, i like meteors too"

I-- nuh-uh,,, 

plz remember that google is your friend and always willing to help you with weird, misleadingly spelled words

u get an A for effort tho

OMM 2: "Persona 5: Atlus Talks Gay Characters, Localization Difficulties And English Story Creation"

WideEyedOpenMouthedStare.gif

please

p l e a s e

OMM: Finally got my very first phone and I've been trying my best too weebify customize the widgets, duhuhu.

What kind of phone?

My Wii U is collecting dust, and I really should find time for it.

Being a kid would help but ya know, life.

What kind of phone?

OnePlus One

My Wii U is collecting dust, and I really should find time for it.

Being a kid would help but ya know, life.

Or you could buy Splatoon, be a squid instead of a kid, and watch your life crumble before your eyes as you slowly become addicted.....

--

OMM: Thank you, Amazon!!  I'm another step closer!  (Still available to order as of right now.)

kmu5zrI.png

(and total is zero dollars because I used a gift card)

OnePlus One

Or you could buy Splatoon, be a squid instead of a kid, and watch your life crumble before your eyes as you slowly become addicted.....

Haha, seeing how all I have is the mario bros game (the one that came with the Wii U), I need to boost my library.

What are some good games on there?

Haha, seeing how all I have is the mario bros game (the one that came with the Wii U), I need to boost my library.

What are some good games on there?

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U

Mario Kart 8

Splatoon

Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze

Xenoblade Chronicles X (yet to be released in America)

The Legend of Zelda for Wii U (tentative title, yet to be released)

Star Fox Zero (yet to be released)

These are the ones that I already have or am seriously considering getting.  There are a few others that I've heard good things about, but this should give you enough to work with.

omg

akazora is bored now that fate has ended 

Haha, what makes you think I'm bored?  If anything, I'm struggling to get everything I want to accomplish done because I have too much to do and not enough time to do it.

Well, what are the requirements for getting a job in your country then? Dog walker? Babysitter? Fast food worker? Cashier? I'm pretty sure you don't need a college degree to work at any of those, lol.  

"If someone breaches the boundaries"? A leader isn't needed to call out someone's bs, haha. And if that would be your only job as a leader, wouldn't it be better to work on equal ground with everyone else then? Ehh, well, it is your project so I guess I don't have much say in this. But let me know how it goes if you ever get around to it!

No, I have a debit and my PayPal is perfectly functional. I think you're better off getting a debit card first since you're still living under your parents and because you're not 18 yet. So yeah, go ask your parents and get one! PayPal is pretty nifty and quite convenient for stuff like online payments. Heck, you can even make your own donation button on the site and ask for donations for your project, haha.

I just remember hearing it from a friend of mine that you need to be atleast studying college to even get a job here. Dunno if it's true tho.

Meh, I think the leader needs to, since he's the "leader". It's still his job to enforce the rules and stuffs like that. But I dunno. Everyone is different. I mean in what being leader means to them.

And as I said, I still want to be the final decision maker so it's still consider as the leader. Plus, I still want to be the one who distributes to job.

I see. Thing is, it cost some fortune to set up a bank account so I dunno. I might do it once I have enough savings. I kinda asked my parents once before about the thing but they declined since they said I don't have anything to actually save haha so yeah.

Anyways, I'll probably not reply anymore since this is already getting a bit super personal and I'm putting out too much info about myself haha.

On My Mind: Some people are just too greedy, aren't they?

On My Mind #2: I freaking hate how I easily gets rashes :V

OMM 1: oh joy, I caught another cold. I don't even know how I got this one tumblr_m42qykugn91r58lid.gif

OMM 2: "Chuck Taylor II to have arch support and be overall more comfortable" I feel like I've been waiting an unnecessarily long time for this

OMM: One of my mates from school is named MK.

owo

Whoa. I never heard someone actually named MK in my whole life even just as a nickname-initials of the first name of a person. You probably misheard it. :P It might really be MJ not MK lol

---

On My Mind: Gah... Game, why u so depressing? ;__;