Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

What's on Your Mind?

ahaha, ohmygosh, I used to stand in front of the A/C all the time back in middle school!

it felt amazing during the hotter days and the A/C produced a very discrete, but subtle fragrance that I just couldn't get enough of.

ahhh, those were the good ol' days.

lol, I also tan pretty easily.

I have a really prominent watch tan on my left arm and a lot of my friends have been teasing me about it.

heck, even some of my teachers have commented on how tan I've gotten.

--

OMM: it was 80* yesterday and 60* today

mother nature wat r u doin

stahp

Yoooooo wuuuuuuut?!  I thought I was the only one who did that and was weird for it!  I guess I'm not alone after all (though that doesn't necessarily mean I'm still not weird).

Seriously though, the small of air conditioning is amazing; more people have to get there faces right up to those vents and really squint into the darkness.

Ah, I used to wear watches and get watch tans all the time, until my favorite watch broke and I have since never worn one.  Sigh, RIP in pepper jack cheese, watch that looked cool but always fell behind a minute every week.

Jersey was hit with a cold front just yesterday as well, in fact.  It was a bit on the cool side on Monday, but then on Tuesday it dropped to the low 60s.  And it rained on the way back home, so it wasn't as enjoyable as I thought it would be (and not just because the wind snapped my umbrella in half).

but why...

it's cute when it's pokemon but in fire emblem you'd be petting people  :blink: 

Because after the success that was FE: Waifu Simulator, the producers wanted to make sure their next games catered even further to their newfound weeb demographic, thus FE: Waifu Simulator Incest Edition will be featuring the petting and fondling of people with plastic sticks.  Furthermore, a push was made to get the game on Oculus Rift for maximum immersion, to which Miyamoto replied, "Go home, you're drunk...  But the stick idea isn't so bad."

--

OMM: Everyone's reking scrubs in Splatoon while I envious and impatiently watch my competition grow stronger and smarter by the day.  It hasn't even been a week, and I already feel so out of the strategic loop.  This fanbase in ink-sploding so fast, it's insane.

Ys Memories of Celceta is great. I got it a couple months ago and I loved every moment of it tumblr_m42rkciWcq1r58lid.png It's nice to see another Ys fan since the fandom's virtually nonexistent, what's your favorite game from the series? Memories of Celceta is the only one I've played but I plan on playing at least 2 of the other Ys games at some point c:

Cool, another Ys fan. :D I'd say my favorite is Ys: The Oath in Felghana, the PSP version. The gameplay's really good, simple yet kinda challenging. Boss fights were really hard and the soundtrack was one of the best I've heard from a game. Oh, and I recommend the PSP version because it had voice-acting. Really liked the voice of the characters, especially Chester. Doesn't apply to all people though lol, seen some posts saying that Chester's voice-acting was bad af. I guess just don't play Ys: The Ark of Napishtim if you're planning to play the PSP releases. The port was bad, although the PC one was quite good. If you're looking for a similar gameplay to Celeceta I'd say Ys 7 is the closest though.

I am willing to risk my android processor just to get infinite gems in a game I am playing. Sometimes I wonder if my hacking skills could be put to better use :s

I am willing to risk my android processor just to get infinite gems in a game I am playing. Sometimes I wonder if my hacking skills could be put to better use :s

I hope you won't be bored by that ^^

I know a lot of Lua and C++ (I did use a Lua hack to make the game more challenging)

OMM: Just reading something that scarier than supranatural.

I hope you won't be bored by that ^^

I know a lot of Lua and C++ (I did use a Lua hack to make the game more challenging)

OMM: Just reading something that scarier than supranatural.

Well, I didnt hack it because I found a glitch in the game which makes leveling up easy :3

WINNING :3

I wrote a story on how Detective Conan will end but I am too afraid to post it here ;-;

Why afraid? Just do it. :3

You don't know if they will love or hate if you never post it.

Why afraid? Just do it. :3

You don't know if they will love or hate if you never post it.

Ohh they'll hate it. I know xD

Its funny but its the kind of funny only I find funny xD

I wrote a story on how Detective Conan will end but I am too afraid to post it here ;-;

Don't worry, you can send it to me :D

OMM: AHHHHHHH THE FIRST TRIPLE CROWN WINNER IN 37 YEARS

I WAS SO WORRIED AMERICAN PHAROAH WAS GONNA LOSE AT THE LAST SECOND BUT HE WAS IN 1ST PLACE THE ENTIRE RACE

OHMGOYD 

THE LAST WINNER WAS AFFIRMED IN 1978--MOST PEOPLE I KNOW WERENT EVEN ALIVE IN 1978 

AHHHHHHHHHHH 

tumblr_m42qu3LPOQ1r58lid.gif

OMM: ehh, I got a haircut and it feels a bit too short

at least I'll have an entire summer to grow it back, haha

OMM 2: I found green tea Kit Kat at a store but it's $8 for 12 pieces

whyyyyyyy

hclIFML.png?1

OMM 3: /r/NoSleep is life

Don't worry, you can send it to me :D

Well you may not be as unique as you think you are. :P I'm sure someone will find it entertaining. I for one would like to read it

ALRIGHT. I WILL POST IT HERE.

BWHAHAHAHAHA  C:

OMM: ehh, I got a haircut and it feels a bit too short

at least I'll have an entire summer to grow it back, haha

[suppresses curiosity to know what your hair was like before and what it's like now]

Nah but seriously, that's like the story of my life.  After haircuts, 95% of the time my hair is too short, 4% of the time it's just right, and 1% of the time it's too long.

Speaking of which, my hair is such a struggle.  I think I've mentioned this before, but when my hair is short it's relatively straight, and as it gets longer it starts to bend and look wavy, and once it gets really long those curves bend over themselves and I have curly locks.  Because my hair consists of short, medium, and long length strands all at once, it's exceedingly difficult to maintain.  This morning though, I managed to wake up and get it neatened out in record time!  Gee, it would be great if today weren't a Sunday and I actually had plans to go out.  Calling it now, my hair going to stubborn pain tomorrow morning.

OMM: HORY SHET TALES OF ZESTERIA IS GETTING AN ANIME ADAPTATION BY UFOTABLE!!

The teaser trailer has almost nothing, but it's so hype anyway!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIp4sMmbBmA

It must be the OST.  Like, what the hell how have I been missing out on such amazing music my entire life?!?!  Just listen to the two songs featured in the trailer!

Ahhhh and the opening sequence ufotable did for the game looks great (not as good as Xillia II's opening, but still God-tier)!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSQV-NkWGOk

2016 when??!??!1

OMM 1: I had a nice, long post written out for the LGBTQA+ thread that I'd been working on when I had time over the past couple days but my laptop restarted on its on last night and now it's all gone... just all gone, , ,, 

tumblr_m42roxDKji1r58lid.gif

I put a decent amount of work into those posts I'm fairly salty rn 

OMM 2: Every day this coming week I have to stay late after school for at least 2 hours tumblr_m42qteUT4z1r58lid.gif

Cool, another Ys fan. :D I'd say my favorite is Ys: The Oath in Felghana, the PSP version. The gameplay's really good, simple yet kinda challenging. Boss fights were really hard and the soundtrack was one of the best I've heard from a game. Oh, and I recommend the PSP version because it had voice-acting. Really liked the voice of the characters, especially Chester. Doesn't apply to all people though lol, seen some posts saying that Chester's voice-acting was bad af. I guess just don't play Ys: The Ark of Napishtim if you're planning to play the PSP releases. The port was bad, although the PC one was quite good. If you're looking for a similar gameplay to Celeceta I'd say Ys 7 is the closest though.

I've heard good about Ys Oath of Felghana and Ys Seven so I was thinking I'd start with either one of those. The next time a sale on the PS store rolls around hopefully those games will be included.  :D --Does it matter if I don't play in chronological order? Except for Dogi showing up in Ys Celceta for a little bit, you didn't really need any prior knowledge of the other games. Does the same hold true for Ys Seven and Oath in Felghana? 

And ok, I'll skip The Ark of Napishtim then (or watch a playthrough of it if I get curious about it). It got such good ps2 reviews so it's a shame the PSP version turned out so horribly :/

I thought I had seen them all........

There's quite a few more actually. That page doesn't even have all the ones I've seen too. (tiny nsfw warning)