Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

What's on Your Mind?

Twin-servant, you mean. His lineage traces back to the royal peasant in the early centuries. :V

Hahaha. Thank God I don't suffer with those stuffs of "twin"

Yeah just your twin xD

On my mind: I wish to sleep more.

Yep. My twin is so insolent. Calls me lowliness when she means highness. :P

On My Mind: Eat. Eat. Eat.

Whoa there you've been eating too much XD

0.o how light are you?

I'm very light. No kidding. I haven't been working out for months now.

This tough times are really killing me... I stopped taking care of my body for a long time and just returned to do so, recently.

@Nara-Wut?

Do you use a gym or workout with just your body? I don't know why but from what I've seen my peers who work out in gym tend to lose their muscle when they stop going i.e final exams and stuff.

Who will be your twin then?

How do you know who is twin's MK???

Because I'm the type of stalker who would read through hundreds of pages of old threads to dig anything up B)

Raki, ofc :P

Meh, she's my no 1 fan xD

IRL we're really different :V

Uh huh... Keep dreaming.

OMM: I pretty hope I could survive the next eight days without running out of energy.

I came out of my guest-lurking just to tell you to GO BACK TO SLEEP. Why are you posting right now? It's like 5 AM for you. Yet you're POSTING. Go do something else :evil:

OMM: My friend told me that I look like I need 5 cups of coffee. I don't look that bad, do I?

Because I'm the type of stalker who would read through hundreds of pages of old threads to dig anything up B)

IRL we're really different :V

Uh huh... Keep dreaming.

I came out of my guest-lurking just to tell you to GO BACK TO SLEEP. Why are you posting right now? It's like 5 AM for you. Yet you're POSTING. Go do something else :evil:

OMM: My friend told me that I look like I need 5 cups of coffee. I don't look that bad, do I?

We have this tradition in our country where we celebrate mass at 3 AM for nine consecutive days. Today's the first day. :P And yeah, I'm going back to sleep and wake up again to do the usual stuff. You know, school. -_-

We have this tradition in our country where we celebrate mass at 3 AM for nine consecutive days. Today's the first day. :P And yeah, I'm going back to sleep and wake up again to do the usual stuff. You know, school. -_-

Whoa... How are you going to make it out alive? Good, good. Sleep your full nine hours unlike coughMKcough. :D

OMM: Oh, yay. What an amazing 12-minute run we had today, following my lack of breakfast and sleep of course.

Whoa... How are you going to make it out alive? Good, good. Sleep your full nine hours unlike coughMKcough. :D

OMM: Oh, yay. What an amazing 12-minute run we had today, following my lack of breakfast and sleep of course.

6 hours is enough :P

On My Mind: Goodluck to them.

OMM: Damn, rejected by the richest of richest girls.  3 for 4 so far ain't bad, but this just means more work and waiting for me, which sucks.

FIXED.

OMM: Damn, rejected by my reachiest of reach schools.  3 for 4 so far ain't bad, but this just means more work and waiting for me, which sucks.

JK. Goodluck.

On My Mind: 2 days home alone, yay!

FIXED.

JK. Goodluck.

On My Mind: 2 days home alone, yay!

Oi, that was actually funny.  As if, though.

Thanks, I'm going to need it.  I'm not in the working mindset right now, and all my teachers have decided to stack on the work the week before Christmas break.  That along with those college apps I've put off since early November, and I'm going to have one helluva rough ride the next few days.

Also, lucky you!  I never have the home alone.

OMM: Oh man, I may not be as active as I have been recently for the next few days...