Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

What's on Your Mind?

Waited for crush. She said thanks for waiting. Mode: Confused.

[insert action] for crush.  She said [insert kind words].  Mode: Confused.

^My life in an ad lib.

I don't know if the History packet is due today or not T-T

Oh my gosh, that feeling.

My suggestion, just do it.  YOLOing is too mainstream, might as well get that homework done.  Not to mention, sleep is overrated.

No, seriously, you're probably going to regret not doing it if your teacher checks it.

My suggestion, just do it.  YOLOing is too mainstream, might as well get that homework done.  Not to mention, sleep is overrated.

No, seriously, you're probably going to regret not doing it if your teacher checks it.

I hate yoloing.

I'll steal everyones heart :P Kaitou Kid here :P

You're not Kaitou-sama <_< Anyway, maybe you can steal the hearts but not the brains :( Many people are heartless (well, some are brainless as well :P) Ah, I got it! Let's build an army of people whose hearts stolen by you against those heartless one :) But is it possible for our army to win :/? Seems like important people in the world are often "heartless"

I just received a tarot reading :)

You're not Kaitou-sama <_< Anyway, maybe you can steal the hearts but not the brains :( Many people are heartless (well, some are brainless as well :P) Ah, I got it! Let's build an army of people whose hearts stolen by you against those heartless one :) But is it possible for our army to win :/? Seems like important people in the world are often "heartless"

I just received a tarot reading :)

I dunno lol :P I wish we could win :P

I don't know if the History packet is due today or not T-T

Haha, very true. Since I finished most of it anyway, I just did the rest on the school bus ride.

Some parts of it lol. Monday Tuesday, Wednesday Thursday, Friday Saturday Sunday~ Mazeltov~

I miss story writing but I'm getting so many writer blocks on all fanfiction and original stories. Anyways guys, I need halp to socialize. ;A; My class in anime fans but they're all mainstream fans. They've watched many animes but not the ones you have to really search for. :<

My class in anime fans but they're all mainstream fans. They've watched many animes but not the ones you have to really search for. :<

Your class has anime fans? My class has table fans.

._____.

Based from what you said... I can deduce that you are somewhat fat or probably self conscious about your weight. And you are a girl, right?

I hope I'm right :P

Got that right Mr. Meitantei. I would like to stay in shape, but i'm just too lazy haha...

---

My room needs some serious cleaning.

Got that right Mr. Meitantei. I would like to stay in shape, but i'm just too lazy haha...

---

My room needs some serious cleaning.

My detective skills is improving lol :P

What's on my mind? How busy I'll be soon.