Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

What's on Your Mind?

I hate physics...

Why? That's my favorite branch of Science XD

Hey guys, I'm back. Finally.

School has been horrifyingly stressful. Hey, at least this year's Christmas break's actually a Christmas break. Even though we were given three Activity Sheets to answer, a sand art project involving a Rangoli pattern, and a Health commercial to film. At least this one's better than last year.

I think I'll spend my Christmas break reading books for a change. And I plan to stay away from digital devices. And finally get to finish books I started reading but never managed to finish.

OMM: Just finished reading Th1rteen R3asons Why by Jay Asher. It's such a lovely book. I love it so much. I'll finish reading The Mark of Athena, which I started reading last year but never actually finished. :(  Then I'll proceed with The Chronicles of Narnia which I've been planning to read for a long time, and then the Lorien Legacies. So many books to read, so little time. I wonder how many of these I can actually finish. Also, I need to finish my Secret Santa gift and give 'em to Moho-kun =w=

Ari: because it needs lots of calculations.

Sodium: you give up? And were not queens of the forum games actually we are just spammers lol

Ya-Chan: why explode always?

Rye-neechan!

You can start taking back the Queen of the Forum Games spot from me and astra.

Speaking of MoA...

HECK YES I FINALLY GOT IT!

Yo, Nara! What are you saying? I've always been the Queen :P dignitylaughplz.gif 

Anyways, thank you guys for taking care of my kingdom the forum while I was gone. I really do appreciate it <3 sobeautifulplz.gif?1

RYE CHAN. XDDD *explodes*

AHHH ZUBI!!! *hugs you* *explodes* 

@Rascal: Rye-chan is my exploding partner :P We used to explode on the Last poster wins thread xD

Don't say used to. You make me sound like I died and now I'm just coming back from the dead. internalinjuryplz.gif?1  <_<  HAHAH JUST KIDDIN' ZUBI <3 MISSED YA! *EXPLODES WITH YOU* happyskipplz.gif?1happyskipplz.gif?1happyskipplz.gif?1

AHHH IT'S GREAT TO BE BACK warmandcomfyplz.gif

Merry Christmas.. In 3 mins... ^_^

Merry Christmas! onimerrychristmas1.gif?2onimerrychristmas2.gif?2onimerrychristmas3.gif?1onimerrychristmas4.gif?1

@Rye-chan: xD *hugs back* *explodes* hey, what are you saying? :huh: I mean, weren't you dead? :P

*EXPLODES* *INSERT CONFETTI* herotimeplz.gif No, I wasn't. I survived the terrifying wrath of schoolwork and project and I fight on to this day. I will not die. I shall survive!

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODEHHH!!!

ranranruuplz.gifranranruuplz.gifranranruuplz.gifranranruuplz.gifranranruuplz.gifranranruuplz.gifranranruuplz.gif

Oooh! That's great :P now Rye chan, we're in the middle of a war, actually. It's Nara-chan, astra and their 2,500 soldiersorwhatever against me and my master. It would be great help if you help me fight the evil people who call me and master evil :P

Ari: good morning!

Ya-Chan: lol, okay since its Christmas...we aren't enemies for now, kay? And where's your master? Why did he let you fight alone? Merry Christmas