Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

What's on Your Mind?

Oh it will help~ the more careless mistakes you make before your exam, the less you will make during your exam~~~~ not proven but well, I guess probabability decreases and also you tend to remember the stupid stuff you did more. I have ever lost about nearly 40 marks out of carelessness before it wasn't even funny <_< thanks to that I nearly failed. D: but after that horrible experience, I have made lesser mistakes because I learnt a horrible lesson :V and I always will remember it <_<

Maybe. But remembering my mistakes does me no good XD because I end up getting mixed up between what my mistake was and what the correct answer was. Math is different, though. Math is... math.

Maybe. But remembering my mistakes does me no good XD because I end up getting mixed up between what my mistake was and what the correct answer was. Math is different, though. Math is... math.

Math is when you know the answer of the question written at the end of your textbook by memory :P

Math is knowing how to twist your brain into the correct shape xD

Math is knowing who came up with calculating with triangles. Math is knowing how to write out all the formulas once th exam starts and to use them in the correct area. Math is doing a karate turn about kick. Math is like travelling. Math is turning something intangible to tangible. Math is illogical yet logical. Math is lego. Math is... Urgh I dunno... A goldfish?

Math is knowing how to twist your brain into the correct shape xD

Math is knowing who came up with calculating with triangles. Math is knowing how to write out all the formulas once th exam starts and to use them in the correct area. Math is doing a karate turn about kick. Math is like travelling. Math is turning something intangible to tangible. Math is illogical yet logical. Math is lego. Math is... Urgh I dunno... A goldfish?

Maths is maths. It has no use in the profession I'm going. Maths is known as the mother of all sciences, but to me it's a mother-in-law for the way I have to deal with maths. Maths is like a goldfish dancing in a triangle. Or finding the value of X. Believe me, the only useful value of knowing X is that it means 18. Maths is like dividing an apple and taking the bigger half. It is like knowing which angle is greater in a triangle, useful for nicking the bigger slice of pizza or cake. Maths is...a mystery.

@Misa: Just do the solved examples in your book then. They'll cover the concepts :P

\o/ wanna join!? I never saw you join before >__<

DCW...IRL? Erm...not really my thing, sorry ^^; who's hosting the round anyway? Edit: Apparently, I haven't been lurking around the chatroom lately. So you're hosting the 7th round Loli-chan. Goooood luuuuuucccckkk!! \o/ :D

On my useless mind: I need to get back to reading manga D:

Chicken soup is better for a cold.

No croc soup is better. XD if not Ill make black herbal chicken soup. Good for ladies xD

DCW...IRL? Erm...not really my thing, sorry ^^; who's hosting the round anyway? Edit: Apparently, I haven't been lurking around the chatroom lately. So you're hosting the 7th round Loli-chan. Goooood luuuuuucccckkk!! \o/ :D

On my useless mind: I need to get back to reading manga D:

yes I'm hosting number 7!!!! Lol. Too bad :( I was hoping you'd give your first time to me XD XD XD too wasted.

No croc soup is better. XD if not Ill make black herbal chicken soup. Good for ladies xD

maybe we could throw in some frogs :P hey!!

Fillet of a fenny snake,

In the cauldron boil and bake.

Eye of newt and toe of frog,

Wool of bat and tongue of dog,

Adder’s fork and blind-worm’s sting,

Lizard’s leg and owlet’s wing

^what about this soup? XD

• Upvote 1

Fillet of a fenny snake,

Sounds great xD but before the soup can turn purple and ooze thick bubbles, our lady may turn purple first and foam from her mouth xD

Fillet of a fenny snake,

Oi, oi... XD

Like the rhyme tho. +1.

Sounds great xD but before the soup can turn purple and ooze thick bubbles, our lady may turn purple first and foam from her mouth xD

I'd run away before anything happens. And... why am I being called "our lady"? :P