Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

What's on Your Mind?

Too Bad...

Well, I'd rather stay at home and talk to people on DCW during summer. Is that a bad plan or what? And besides, our relatives in the province we're supposed to visit are arriving to spend their vacation here instead. But we're probably going to have an outing. Probably.

You guys got good plans, nonetheless

Well, I'd rather stay at home and talk to people on DCW during summer. Is that a bad plan or what? And besides, our relatives in the province we're supposed to visit are arriving to spend their vacation here instead. But we're probably going to have an outing. Probably.

You guys got good plans, nonetheless

Well, in summer I have game-week and some 'Electrohouse'

"There are two types of people in this world; those who look good and those who do good. And you can't do good without looking good. You understand? savvy?"

• Upvote 1

Parents and brother traveled, left me alone with my cousins... *evil grin*

my cousins are here too :P the boys are annoying me but the sweetie aka the closest thing I'll have to lil sis is also here <3 ^_^

my cousins are here too :P the boys are annoying me but the sweetie aka the closest thing I'll have to lil sis is also here <3 ^_^

LOL two days ago I had a sleepover with my 12-year-old cousin, God, She's so damn funny. We had a Pillow fight, we tied our hair into two ponytails, we ate too much Nutella and we wore the same pyjamas, not to mention that we gangnam-styled together too XDDDDD <3333333 She reminds me so much of my childhood, MY INNOCENT DAYS<3333

LOL two days ago I had a sleepover with my 12-year-old cousin, God, She's so damn funny. We had a Pillow fight, we tied our hair into two ponytails, we ate too much Nutella and we wore the same pyjamas, not to mention that we gangnam-styled together too XDDDDD <3333333 She reminds me so much of my childhood, MY INNOCENT DAYS<3333

I don't do normal stuff :P

EDIT: (reply to the PM Rose-tan ;A;)