Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

What's on Your Mind?

Im just giving my opinion. It depends on you on what decision youll take but as I said not all things done by most are cool. And there are decisions that you will need the opinions of others.

Hmm...not really

@Ezzy: CATS ARE THE MOST HORRIBLE CREATURES EVER. EVER. EVER. </333333333

you're just ailurophobic :P

then don't act like an alluriophile in front of her :P:rolleyes:

Y______Y you mean I can't display the affection I have for cats when she's around? DDDDDDDD: oh, well... it is Rose anyway, so... I refuse to do that :P

Y______Y you mean I can't display the affection I have for cats when she's around? DDDDDDDD: oh, well... it is Rose anyway, so... I refuse to do that :P

:V whatever :P

You missed a point there. Since I'm a girl, I would know what looks best on us. WHY? Because I've tried it. I've experienced it, And I know it.

P.s; That's my opinion, And you've got your own opinion, It's not I'm forcing anyone to agree with me.

I don't think I missed anything in what I said. The sense of fashion, anyway, is erratic and highly subjective to human views, and as a result, I believe it is impossible to know it in its entirety, and to claim otherwise is a lie. In that regard, fashion is very similar to music; interpretations vary highly depending on the person who listens or sees it, and it changes from time period to time period (from Beethoven to Scatman to Carly Rae Jepsen). Mind you, I have been a musician for about 16 years. That's a lot of time and a lot of experience. Do I consider myself to "know" music? Of course I don't.

I will put up the subject of eyeliner here. I don't know why, and I'm certain I'm joined by several males here, women put on eyeliner. To me, it looks disastrous at its best, and it makes you look ghoulish. However, I have met women who insist it looks good here. How about makeup in general? I honestly don't get the appeal of making your skin tone look whiter and remove those "unappealing portions", because it makes you look like a ghost. Again, same deal. These women I've met, without a doubt, have just as valid of a point as you do, maybe even more, because unless you can prove otherwise, they are also women and likely older than you will be.

Alas, you're not trying to force me to agree, but I'm trying to make YOU agree with ME. It's a habit I picked up, and I'm unable to stop myself from doing so, and I do apologize. However, I hope you consider my point of view, which I will summarize again: You cannot know what looks "good" universally at any given point in time.

• Upvote 1

In my mind? At the moment? Hmm... Rise of the Guardians fanfic I'm currently reading.

Earth to Tsukiko, where have you been? (aren't you the one who always yawns?) :rolleyes:

I don't think I missed anything in what I said. The sense of fashion, anyway, is erratic and highly subjective to human views, and as a result, I believe it is impossible to know it in its entirety, and to claim otherwise is a lie. In that regard, fashion is very similar to music; interpretations vary highly depending on the person who listens or sees it, and it changes from time period to time period (from Beethoven to Scatman to Carly Rae Jepsen). Mind you, I have been a musician for about 16 years. That's a lot of time and a lot of experience. Do I consider myself to "know" music? Of course I don't.

I will put up the subject of eyeliner here. I don't know why, and I'm certain I'm joined by several males here, women put on eyeliner. To me, it looks disastrous at its best, and it makes you look ghoulish. However, I have met women who insist it looks good here. How about makeup in general? I honestly don't get the appeal of making your skin tone look whiter and remove those "unappealing portions", because it makes you look like a ghost. Again, same deal. These women I've met, without a doubt, have just as valid of a point as you do, maybe even more, because unless you can prove otherwise, they are also women and likely older than you will be.

Alas, you're not trying to force me to agree, but I'm trying to make YOU agree with ME. It's a habit I picked up, and I'm unable to stop myself from doing so, and I do apologize. However, I hope you consider my point of view, which I will summarize again: You cannot know what looks "good" universally at any given point in time.

Anyway, just my own opinion. Referring to Rose's reasoning... by experience, I do not think it means buying 1000 pieces of dresses, 10,000 pieces of accessories, 1 mil pairs of shoes and trying out all the combinations and deciding ourselves which looks best on us. Girls do this thing called 'research'. We read. We ask. We change. And we retry. I believe that we can say that we understand more about what it means by looking good theoretically. However, I am not so sure about the application part. :V Girls CAN look good (to a specific group of people), or make themselves look better with eyeliner. Whether they put it on correctly is another matter. Those women who insists they look good to you may actually look good to those who like that kind of style. Or they actually look a lot worse before they start putting on the eyeliner.

However, do note that I am not saying that we DEFINITELY know what looks good purely because we are girls. The "experienced" part should also be counted.

By the way, just adding this just because I feel like it... I am not trying to argue FOR Rose, but depending on the way you look at things, your point about music, MIGHT actually support Rose's idea. :V Stress on the word "might". But I am AWFULLY lazy and tired to type another few paragraphs in the middle of the night, so I will stop here... :V

Anyway, just my own opinion. Referring to Rose's reasoning... by experience, I do not think it means buying 1000 pieces of dresses, 10,000 pieces of accessories, 1 mil pairs of shoes and trying out all the combinations and deciding ourselves which looks best on us. Girls do this thing called 'research'. We read. We ask. We change. And we retry. I believe that we can say that we understand more about what it means by looking good theoretically. However, I am not so sure about the application part. :V Girls CAN look good (to a specific group of people), or make themselves look better with eyeliner. Whether they put it on correctly is another matter. Those women who insists they look good to you may actually look good to those who like that kind of style. Or they actually look a lot worse before they start putting on the eyeliner.

However, do note that I am not saying that we DEFINITELY know what looks good purely because we are girls. The "experienced" part should also be counted.

By the way, just adding this just because I feel like it... I am not trying to argue FOR Rose, but depending on the way you look at things, your point about music, MIGHT actually support Rose's idea. :V Stress on the word "might". But I am AWFULLY lazy and tired to type another few paragraphs in the middle of the night, so I will stop here... :V

That's my point. I've got nothing to add.

Jolteon and Froslass are the best Pokemon ever made... and needless to say, I'm a PokeNerd.

I was one too, but the new pokemons coming out couldn't hold my interest. When I game in which my character actually has a dialogue comes out, I'll be playing again. What's your favorite pokemon BTW?

PS: I think Flareon is more cuter then Jolteon. :P

I was one too, but the new pokemons coming out couldn't hold my interest. When I game in which my character actually has a dialogue comes out, I'll be playing again. What's your favorite pokemon BTW?

PS: I think Flareon is more cuter then Jolteon. :P

The Gen V Pokemon were disappointing... If not for Snivy I wouldn't have played. Hmmm... Tough one but I'll say Eevee. :)

PS: I concur. :P

The Gen V Pokemon were disappointing... If not for Snivy I wouldn't have played. Hmmm... Tough one but I'll say Eevee. :)

PS: I concur. :P

We have the same favorite pokemon! :D EV!

Life would be happy if I only had an Eevee.

Yay that rhymes XD

:3

Life would be happy,

Only had I had an Eevee

We could climb up the trees,

Or play with lots of frisbees.

And we would have tons of fun,

Would not keep her in her Pokeball,

Then with Eevee I'd share sweet buns~

And then we'd eat them all!

Then we'd challenge gym leaders,

Side by side, in cohesion~

We'll win them all, but not like cheaters,

Even if we lose, we'd have eachother! (to snuggle :P)

And in the end of the day,

By the sunset,

We'll stay; never go separate ways,

That, you can bet!

^o^ I SO WANT AN EEVEE RIGHT NOW :(

XD

• Upvote 2