Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

What's on Your Mind?

I am infuriated, depressed, and all around irritated.

Why?

Where oh where do I start....

It seems as though Cartoon Network has made yet another foolish decision made swiftly and suddenly- not even the hard-working people of DC Nation knew what was coming. My friends, the time has come again where we must stand up and say we are tired of being treated like this. For years Cartoon Network has done horrible things to its fans, taking every show we loved away, ruining our hopes and excitement of the upcoming stories and character development they were to tell.

Does anybody else remember Teen Titans?

Of course! There's hardly anybody I've run into that knew what Teen Titans was and didn't like it- and the number of people I know that like Teen Titans is phenomenal, more than I thought I knew. For the first time in years, Cartoon Network had started doing things that brought joy and a new desire to tune in to our hearts by adding new shows like Adventure Time and the Regular Show and my personal favorite- Young Justice. Oh my my my, how they screwed this one up. Young Justice was on something called DC Nation. Everybody who loves DC superheroes watches DC Nation.

CN just put DC Nation on hiatus until January 2013.

Needless to say, we DC fans are less than pleased.

We're furious, hurt, and agitated.

We want to see our friggin' Young Justice! We want to see Wally west/Kid Flash being protective of his little spitfire. We all love Dick Grayson/Nightwing using his signature 'whelmed'. We long to know more about the relationship between Superboy and Ms. Martian! We miss hearing the characters say funny things like: "Should I be worried that our daughter seems to laugh at ultra-violent situations?"- Red Arrow.

Where has Cartoon Network gone?

I realize it may seem silly, since it's just a hiatus- but they've been doing this on and off on and off for weeks, and the way CN handled it was simply immature. For anybody who didn't want to read all of what I wrote but is still interested- simple explanation:

Don't know if I'm allowed to post the petition you can sign or their Facebook page so I won't, but there is one in the summary on the YouTube video. ;)

It kinda went wrong a long time ago.

I know. I started boycotting it after Teen Titans went down the tube. :I It's just gotten worse and worse and worse...

:lol:

I wonder if MW2 have Zombies mode...

They don't have Zombies mode... Do you seriously play CoD? :P

Blops 2's Zombies mode is REALLY LEGIT. Did you already buy the game?

They don't have Zombies mode... Do you seriously play CoD? :P

Blops 2's Zombies mode is REALLY LEGIT. Did you already buy the game?

Well, I have many CoD games (Exclude MW3 and BO2) And for Black Ops 2, I like to play it on PS3

Well, I have many CoD games (Exclude MW3 and BO2) And for Black Ops 2, I like to play it on PS3

If you ever get your own PS3, you'll have to tell me that immediately. Looking forward on playing with you, fellow sergeant. (x xD

If you ever get your own PS3, you'll have to tell me that immediately. Looking forward on playing with you, fellow sergeant. (x xD

Well, I ussually play games with my PC (A lot of games in my PC). And I was writing cold-blooded fanfics

I am just absolutely terrible at first person shooters. Also, I believe that first person shooters, in general, suck.

'Cause you never playing it. But, maybe you right.

And i think GTA IV was sucks!

I am just absolutely terrible at first person shooters. Also, I believe that first person shooters, in general, suck.

Everyone has their own opinion, Moho.

'Cause you never playing it. But, maybe you right.

Oh, I've played them. It wouldn't be fair for me to judge something I have no experience on.

Everyone has their own opinion, Moho.

Yes, but not everyone's opinion is equally valid. :V

Oh, I've played them. It wouldn't be fair for me to judge something I have no experience on.

Yes, but not everyone's opinion is equally valid. :V

In reality, Moho. I was palyed many games (From Counter Strike until Trainz Simulator). I like the game if the game is mod-friendly.

In reality, Moho. I was palyed many games (From Counter Strike until Trainz Simulator). I like the game if the game is mod-friendly.

I've been mostly Nintendo since I began playing video games. I like games that are unique, entertaining, and for the most part, well executed.