Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

What's on Your Mind?

Do you McAfee, by any chance? I have the same thing.

Yes I do, actually. xD I can't remember if I was told it sucked or that it was awesome. XD

Currently annotating the Iliad.

In case you didn't know, the Iliad is a 2800 year old book about the last few weeks of a 10 year war about the Greeks and Trojans fighting. It all started because someone's wife got stolen.

So we have to annotate about 'human characteristics that have remained the same, or changed over the last 2800 years' and relate it to Greek society and today's society.

We have to annotate around 11 pages a day.

*is currently 3 days behind*

;n; Halp.

Currently annotating the Iliad.

In case you didn't know, the Iliad is a 2800 year old book about the last few weeks of a 10 year war about the Greeks and Trojans fighting. It all started because someone's wife got stolen.

So we have to annotate about 'human characteristics that have remained the same, or changed over the last 2800 years' and relate it to Greek society and today's society.

We have to annotate around 11 pages a day.

*is currently 3 days behind*

;n; Halp.

What part of any of that is hard? It's taking notes.

(This is coming from a person who prides himself on never turning in a single late assignment in his entire school career)

• Upvote 1

(This is coming from a person who prides himself on never turning in a single late assignment in his entire school career)

*claps* good thing we don't have assignments. The teachers find it a pain to check them. *from a person whose 100% complete summer homework has never been checked in 8 years.* V:

*claps* good thing we don't have assignments. The teachers find it a pain to check them. *from a person whose 100% complete summer homework has never been checked in 8 years.* V:

Same here, Teachers rarely gives an assignment to us.

It's not just taking notes. I'll admit, it's not THAT hard. However, the analyzing part, the relating to human characteristics of Ancient Greek to modern day society part, and the constant input of 11 pages a day is incredibly tiring. And that' just one class. Added on to the rest of my classes, then extra-curricular, then piano practice and math + Chinese stuff is really draining.

Although I know I shouldn't be complaining, 'cause I already get more than 6 hrs. of sleep everyday. That's prob more than most people.

Wow. Shocked. Really. Really, Shocked.

Yes I do, actually. xD I can't remember if I was told it sucked or that it was awesome. XD

It's good, but half the time direct links to deviantART arts are blocked by them even though they're completely harmless...

And one reason why MW2 is sucks:

Lol xD

This thread moves quite slow doesn't it?

What's the name of tha show?

And one reason why MW2 is sucks:

That happened to me once. (x

The show is called Johnny Bravo. Late reply... Sorry.