Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

What's on Your Mind?

I went on a swingset for the first time in over a year today... and now I can't wait to go on one again O__o strange... now I'm hooked on swingsets

I got 60 out of 62 on my English III and 58 out of 60 on my English II. :D Happy about that, but my brain is so drained that I don't make any sense and can't seem to make sense of anything. In fact, my English-speaking abilities seemed to have left me suddenly. So.. I'm thinking about the freaking buttload of homework waiting for me to complete it.. and the Easter drama, and the Seder, and the fact that my brain scrambles itself around certain people. Although today I blame the tests. All the horrific tests. I was in a freaking library for 10 hours taking tests or just sitting there waiting to take tests. -.-

I got 60 out of 62 on my English III and 58 out of 60 on my English II. :D Happy about that, but my brain is so drained that I don't make any sense and can't seem to make sense of anything. In fact, my English-speaking abilities seemed to have left me suddenly. So.. I'm thinking about the freaking buttload of homework waiting for me to complete it.. and the Easter drama, and the Seder, and the fact that my brain scrambles itself around certain people. Although today I blame the tests. All the horrific tests. I was in a freaking library for 10 hours taking tests or just sitting there waiting to take tests. -.-

hey! congrats! you must be very very happy about that score...

test really makes life hard... *sigh*

Currently thinking on what to do today....

*glasses flash* Time for a what I am (and have been) thinking on rant MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

I like him. He's much older than me. He sees me as a kid. That hurts. I still think he's adorable. He looks after everyone, cares about everyone. Just like he does for everyone, he takes the time to talk with me, to be around me. He calms me down when I get nervous. Makes me laugh when I want to cry. I can't deny how much I like him whenever I see him smile. But he doesn't know. He can't know. If he did, my life would be dramatically worse. I tell myself that it'll never happen. I know that it will never happen. But I still hold on to a useless hope, something that drives me to keep flailing whenever he texts me, or to hold on to every moment he spends bored out of his mind near me. I don't know how to stop liking him. I keep trying, but I keep failing.

This is what I'm thinking about. This is what I'm almost always thinking about.

*glasses flash* Time for a what I am (and have been) thinking on rant MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

I like him. He's much older than me. He sees me as a kid. That hurts. I still think he's adorable. He looks after everyone, cares about everyone. Just like he does for everyone, he takes the time to talk with me, to be around me. He calms me down when I get nervous. Makes me laugh when I want to cry. I can't deny how much I like him whenever I see him smile. But he doesn't know. He can't know. If he did, my life would be dramatically worse. I tell myself that it'll never happen. I know that it will never happen. But I still hold on to a useless hope, something that drives me to keep flailing whenever he texts me, or to hold on to every moment he spends bored out of his mind near me. I don't know how to stop liking him. I keep trying, but I keep failing.

This is what I'm thinking about. This is what I'm almost always thinking about.

That's so sad...

I'm thinking that I really should get out of my habit of calling Mohorovicic "Mark".

@Rum, The subs for Movie 15 will be out shortly after it is released on DVD. Which will be some time, around fall. For now, hang tight :)

I'm thinking about how freaking adorable my unrequited love is in the hat he was wearing today. Gosh, he's cute. Too bad I'm an ugly child :) I don't belong in his world.. and he's far too good to be in mine. Ah well.. some day.. he'll get married and I'll know to give up completely XD

@Rum, The subs for Movie 15 will be out shortly after it is released on DVD. Which will be some time, around fall. For now, hang tight :)

I'm thinking about how freaking adorable my unrequited love is in the hat he was wearing today. Gosh, he's cute. Too bad I'm an ugly child :) I don't belong in his world.. and he's far too good to be in mine. Ah well.. some day.. he'll get married and I'll know to give up completely XD

It's okay, Forever.

I've been thinking about Mini Mafia and how I have no life.

I thought that too... especially because I thought Meitantei Holmes was more interested in plane crashes and Pokemon and DC than ever liking anyone :P Never lose hope!

Feeling proud of myself for leveling my Pokemon up so much today and FINALLY getting IU's name ^.^