Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

What's on Your Mind?

On 7/6/2022 at 11:04 PM, Maurice said:

The topic was deleted by error. I was able to restore a backup.

It is one of the oldest and biggest/most famous topic on the forum after all. A trip down memory lane and through DCW's history. :)

Hot damn, thank you sir!

I wonder if there's a way we can regain that feature of viewing the repped posts of a user. Nice way to take a trip down the memory lane.

Do we still have the mods here? Chekhov? Kyuu? TBD? Akakata? CarpetCrawler? D:

I have a virtual interview in 13hrs; wish me luck boiz
heart-cute.gif

On 3/11/2023 at 10:29 AM, The Banana Paladin said:

I wonder if there's a way we can regain that feature of viewing the repped posts of a user. Nice way to take a trip down the memory lane.

I had no idea that feature was taken away :c I'd love for it to come back if possible

On 3/15/2023 at 2:26 AM, machine said:

I have a virtual interview in 13hrs; wish me luck boiz
heart-cute.gif

i got the job lmao 

splatoon-splatoon2.gif

but really though I'm very grateful and excited it's going to work out. I'm going from part time to full time (from 20hrs/wk to 40hrs/wk) and will be working at an hourly rate nearly double my current retail job ;u;

On 3/20/2023 at 11:18 PM, machine said:

i got the job lmao 

splatoon-splatoon2.gif

but really though I'm very grateful and excited it's going to work out. I'm going from part time to full time (from 20hrs/wk to 40hrs/wk) and will be working at an hourly rate nearly double my current retail job ;u;

Ey, congrats!

• Like 1

Ladies and gentleman, my procrastination level has reached a new peak. I'm downloading old episodes of DCWs Podcast to listen to \o/

On 3/21/2023 at 3:18 AM, machine said:

i got the job lmao 

splatoon-splatoon2.gif

Ayy that's great Machine. Working full time is a blessing after barely making ends meet working in retail... though I shouldn't comment on that, I only worked part time for a year before returning to freelancing :P

• Like 2

People are sinful and foolish. Even knowing full well that they’re being tricked and manipulated into doing so, humans can’t help but engage in the act of killing each other. -Fyodor Dostoevsky

• Like 1

On 4/8/2023 at 7:03 AM, Detective Enola said:

People are sinful and foolish. Even knowing full well that they’re being tricked and manipulated into doing so, humans can’t help but engage in the act of killing each other. -Fyodor Dostoevsky

Love Dostoevsky

On 4/9/2023 at 2:34 AM, arrimasarrington1992 said:

CAN EVERYONE HEAR ME 

Yes, yes.

• Like 1

I'm glad Maurice was able to restore a backup of this thread, but my pandemic era posts here were lost
disintegrate.gif

--

OMM: I went to the midnight release of Zelda Tears of the Kingdom last week, and was able to blitz through the story to get the credits to roll last night.  The game is so good and addictive, I honestly can't stop playing it and whenever I'm not playing I can't stop thinking about it.  I know the Ultrahand builds are what's getting the most traction on social media, but the story is really good too and doesn't get enough attention (though that's probably because it's an open world game and most people are taking their time with it lol)

E3 2023 may be dead, but between Zelda this month, Resident Evil 4 last month, and Fire Emblem Engage earlier this year, not to mention Final Fantasy XVI next month, we are SO fucking back bros

b38

Thanks for the congrats on the job guys! It was an absolute mess though lmaoo (which is why I didn't want to quote anyone and subject them to this haha) It only lasted a month, but it made the whole month of April absolutely miserable for me, and to make matters worse, midway through the month I sprained my ankle really badly. And it was a nasty enough sprain that I'm still sore 5 1/2 weeks later :''') I'll not complain too much ..here at least, I'll complain in another thread, but by the end of the first week of the job, I knew I didn't want to be there long term and realized they only paid so well because they had high turnover. 

However, I was able to find a new job pretty quickly, and I have a better feeling about it than the previous one. With the other one, while I was excited, I did have some persistent uneasiness about it that I couldn't shake in during the days between the offer and my starting date. With this upcoming one though, even though I am nervous about it, it pays nearly the same as the other place, but it isn't customer facing (nor is it the same type of work), so that alone makes me much more optimistic about it.

Fingers crossed it'll go well! 
1SeWtE.gif

OMM: in my hello kitty and reading shipwreck nonfiction era rn and i will not be made to feel bad about it 

I'm thinking about new logo for my website. At first I was thinking of using graphic design software or hiring a professional designer to create digital mockups of your logo ideas.But then I found stock photo platform depositphotos and I found there cool mental health logo images for my project.  There are millions of images on every taste and this platform offers free high-resolution images for business and commercial use.