Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

What's on Your Mind?

4 hours ago, Balthazar Manfredie said:

its safe to say dcw is dead

kudos on the wiki tho

RIP DCW Forums </3

Well, some will feel nostalgic and they may come back (like me).

I think the day Detective Conan ends will be the reunion day for many of us haha xD Cuz after reading the ending I will definitely come back here again.

• Upvote 1

On 10/28/2018 at 3:26 PM, phantomlady1101 said:

Well, some will feel nostalgic and they may come back (like me).

I think the day Detective Conan ends will be the reunion day for many of us haha xD Cuz after reading the ending I will definitely come back here again.

:ph34r: oh wow you're back 

1. What can I eat for breakfast later besides milk and cereal?

2. Am I supposed to say "happy" All Souls' Day when it's not much of a joyous celebration unless we're talking about enemies?
3. I met the coolest, fiercely loyal friends here in DCW. I hope the forum continues to connect strangers so they can find gems I found.

On 11/1/2018 at 11:41 PM, astraculpa said:

2. Am I supposed to say "happy" All Souls' Day when it's not much of a joyous celebration unless we're talking about enemies?
3. I met the coolest, fiercely loyal friends here in DCW. I hope the forum continues to connect strangers so they can find gems I found.

I found severe debilitating mental trauma on DCW and I hope the forum continues to strip away my soul slowly but regularly till nothing more than a shell of my former self remains.

Also you can eat Cup noodles for breakfast.

OMM:  Please end Boruto. Please.

17 hours ago, Kjeldahl said:

I found severe debilitating mental trauma on DCW and I hope the forum continues to strip away my soul slowly but regularly till nothing more than a shell of my former self remains.

Also you can eat Cup noodles for breakfast.

OMM:  Please end Boruto. Please.

amen

22 hours ago, Kjeldahl said:

Yes, this was when I started a "friendly" conversation with someone who, little did I know, preys on the innocent and the young by turning their minds into mini hell and their hearts icy cold as cold as ice can be. 

On my mind: What happened to the solar farm project which had been supposedly approved four years ago? 

On 11/1/2018 at 2:11 PM, astraculpa said:

Assuming you're looking for a serious answer, I'd recommend eggs.  Boiled eggs are quick and mess-less to cook, though you should limit yourself to just two a day (and perhaps only eat the yolk of one if you need to watch your cholesterol level).  You can supplement this with fruit; apples and bananas are good if you want to take a bite out of something, or if you'd rather have finger food then blueberries and grapes work fine.  If you'd rather not deal with anything too sweet in the morning, unsalted mixed nuts (you can get these at Costco) are a good morning snack too.  As for beverages, a cup of milk should work fine.  I personally have tea for that caffeine kick (I save my daily cup of milk for dinner), and coffee's not a terrible option either if you can stomach the taste.

--

OMM: o fuck, signatures are back

I don't have anything in my pictures folder except for shitposts, so this motivational image will have to suffice for now

Edited by Akazora

I recently started re-watching DC from the top with my younger bro. I first started watching the series when I was 7 or 8 so my younger self probably missed out on some of the details, and I've forgotten some other stuff because it's been so long (and basic education likely took up some space in my hard drive). It's been a pretty cool experience so far and I'm looking forward to all of the future revelations!

On 2/5/2019 at 1:40 AM, The Banana Paladin said:

Ahh. I miss when we could go and view our repped posts. Nostalgic.

:D

• Like 1

12 hours ago, The Banana Paladin said:

And now we have likes. Maurice-sama, save us T_T

LOL those have been here for a bit now 

• Like 1

On 3/17/2019 at 2:46 PM, The Banana Paladin said:

Hoo boy. I don't like uni.

WELCOME TO THE CLUB, MY FRIEND. HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH 

OMM : April is gonna be one hell of a month. Any idea who's gonna sit on the Iron Throne? :3