Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

What's on Your Mind?

OMM: "Huge new Animal Crossing New Leaf update"

tumblr_og5jymqmz51qivk0so1_250.jpg

"Here's a whole bunch of features only accessible if you have a new 3ds or NFC reader and AC amiibo or amiibo cards!"

tumblr_og5jymqmz51qivk0so2_250.jpg

my favorite new furniture item is the gundam/transformer-esque robot statue. Though it looks out of place compared to how the rest of my rooms are decorated, my house now has a mech hangar and tbh its pretty gr8

On 11/2/2016 at 3:08 AM, The Banana Paladin said:

IT'S NANOWRIMO TIME!!!11!1! Got the characters, got the plot, need to plan chapters, need research to develop Lv.3 Intelligence in characters...

Shite.

I know the feeling. I did a shitton of world building and plot planning a few days ago, but when I actually sat down to start writing, I had no idea how to even start :^) 

If you don't mind me asking, what genre(s) are you writing?

7 hours ago, Akazora said:

OMM: #SpiritCooking

9b4.gif

Word of warning, don't Google "spirit cooking" while eating.  You're welcome.

This election has been fun to follow and all, but seriously what. the. fuck.

Wait... are you saying you don't enjoy satanic foods made with multiple bodily fluids????? tumblr_m7wutgezlh1r17mw1.gif Can't knock it till you've tried it, right?

OMM: Its a 4-day weekend but my teacher still assigned homework due Sunday night until grades close....

I hate you Google Classroom....

On My Mind: I should not care about American Elections but as much as Trump is getting as much flame now for his controversies, I think he's a way better option just because of his stance on the ISIS problem (ground troops as opposed to aerial bombing) and abortion (anti-abortion as opposed to pro). We're talking about innocent lives here.

Clinton vs Trump stand on key issues

OMM: The way my sleep schedule is currently, I should be asleep right now, but I'll feel dumb if people ask me in 20 years what I was doing when the election results came out and my answer is "sleeping"  tumblr_m42qykugn91r58lid.gif  I don't even necessarily feel the want/need to watch the results roll in, I just want to see this mess of an election come to the end.

On a lighter note though, the holidays are coming up, and that's always nice tumblr_m42rkciWcq1r58lid.png

On my mind? Well, I don't really like either of our presidential candidates, but I feel better about Trump than I do about Clinton, so I'm glad it's looking like he will win the election. I think we need a business person more than we need another politician right now to get this country out of debt (of course, Trump isn't really the business person I would prefer, maybe Bill Gates, but he's not one of the choices available right now).

Other than the election, just thinking about what a crappy birthday I had yesterday. And wondering when the next episode and chapter of Conan will be put online.

OMM: I'm tired, I have class in a few hours, I need to sleep, I need to shower, I'm a mess, and I don't think the gravity of what happened has quite hit me just yet, but I know that in the morning I'll finally get the chance to proudly don my deplorables shirt.  America Status: Great Again.

aw7a4egyfiwx.png

o cool we elected the manchild who might overturn marriage equality :/

it's over; I can sleep (I've been up maybe 23 hours now)

To be honest, I've been preparing for this since July/August, so I'm not that shocked, but I'm still getting over the Indian's lost, so I'm more touchy about this than I should be (I already got out the majority of my complaining on twitter though)

if we find ourselves in a war in the next 4 years im gonna fckign scream tho

6 hours ago, machine said:

On a lighter note though, the holidays are coming up, and that's always nice tumblr_m42rkciWcq1r58lid.png

Taking this back. I was already considering trying to get out of xmas family activities, but now I'm 100% going for it. Last year was unapologetic and emboldened racism, I'm not finding out what this year's gonna be like. 

10 hours ago, machine said:

o cool we elected the manchild who might overturn marriage equality :/

I say this with all due respect and don't mean this as any offense to you, but what makes you think Trump might overturn marriage equality?  The Supreme Court already made a ruling on that in 2015, and no newly appointed justices, not matter how socially conservative, would dare try and overturn the decision on zero basis and risk causing a nationwide revolt as, for the past few years, the majority of Americans support gay marriage with the gap ever widening, a steady trend when compared to the volatile public opinion on other issues, such as abortion.  Trump may personally believe marriage should be between a man and a woman, but he also believes gays should receive equal protection under the law as married people, even going so far as to show interest in an amendment to the Civil Rights Act of 1964, which outlaws discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, and national origin, to also include sexual orientation.  If anything, Hillary is the one who has merely pandered to the LGBTQ+ community this entire election by claiming to support them, even though one of the Podesta e-mails reveals an exchange from October of 2015 of members of her campaign staff trying to figure out ways to "position her as a champion of LGBT issues," with all of them pitching ideas for statements that "Hillary" could publicly make, with none of the words or ideas actually originating from the woman herself.  One of them even admits that "she's [Hillary's] not going to want to say she was wrong about that [the Defense of Marriage Act, which originally defined marriage, by law, to be between a man and a woman before being ruled unconstitutional], given she and her husband believe it [DOMA] and have repeated it many times (emphasis added)."  Note the staffer member said "believe" and not "believed."  As such, any worries you may have of this "manchild" overturning marriage equality is something I assume you would also have had if Clinton was the one who had won, since they both think marriage should be between a man and a woman, only difference being one of them openly admits it while the other covers it up with a fabricated public stance.

12 hours ago, machine said:

if we find ourselves in a war in the next 4 years im gonna fckign scream tho

Isn't it great that the candidate who falsely accused Russia for trying to influence the election by releasing e-mails proving the DNC and Clinton campaign were the ones influencing the election, who also supported enacting a no-fly zone over Aleppo which would have had a high chance of escalating into armed conflicted with Syria and Russia, was the one who lost the election?  Clinton tried to drum up a third Red Scare against a now democratic Russia with intentions of actually starting a war with them once she took office.  Trump on the other hand seeks to strengthen America domestically by rebuilding infrastructure and combating government corruption, and not attempt any fruitless nation-building invasions or bait other countries into launching cyber or military attacks against the United States.  So as with the issue of marriage equality, if you are going to freak out over the possibility of a war under the Trump administration some time in the next four years, I'd assume you would have been equally as, if not more so, concerned about the future if Clinton had won, correct?

Thank you Akazora!

At least one other has seen how shit the both candidates were. Personally I'm not ready to lynch Trump before he does something he has said he'll do, as come on. Who politician, running for president really has done what he has said he would do. I'm personally mostly concerned about the climate change and how'll Trump affect to it.

Folks freaking out about trump being pressident are silly

I mean

What good came out of any of them

Like we were expected to believe that hillary would make anything good

And this notion that he hates muslims and women and whomever needs to stop

He just played the haters to get their votes

He is no fool

On 11/11/2016 at 4:09 AM, Henry Gordan said:

Thank you Akazora!

At least one other has seen how shit the both candidates were. Personally I'm not ready to lynch Trump before he does something he has said he'll do, as come on. Who politician, running for president really has done what he has said he would do. I'm personally mostly concerned about the climate change and how'll Trump affect to it.

On 11/11/2016 at 6:38 AM, Neo Balthazar said:

Folks freaking out about trump being pressident are silly

I mean

What good came out of any of them

Like we were expected to believe that hillary would make anything good

And this notion that he hates muslims and women and whomever needs to stop

He just played the haters to get their votes

He is no fool

The Muslim Wall Street Journal Reporter and co-founder of Muslim Reform Movement voted Trump

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/global-opinions/wp/2016/11/10/im-a-muslim-a-woman-and-an-immigrant-i-voted-for-trump/?tid=sm_fb

As of me, I rather concern the war with Russia, Syria and Iran rather than climate change.

#MakeAmericaGreatAgain

On 11/12/2016 at 8:26 AM, Traxex said:

As of me, I rather concern the war with Russia, Syria and Iran rather than climate change.

#MakeAmericaGreatAgain

They've been rather happy that Trump won which I hope would calm the relationship between US and Russia. Hopefully preventing any world war 3 in the future. As for the war with ISIS and the extremists, Trump seems to be the kind of person who would want to clear them out. It's part of his platform to use ground troops to battle them as opposed to bombing Syria using Jets which might kill alot of innocent people in the way.

I think Americans should give him first a chance before continually attacking him and saying that it's gonna be the end of the world coz after reading his platforms awhile awhile ago, his platforms are way much better, way more logical and thought out and more concise than Hillary's. Liberal die hard fans just really hates him and they've seemed to put so much effort to defame him by putting out his personal craps which again turned him into a butt of a joke. Even after he won, they won't concede and they still push their agenda.

On My Mind: I hate the freaking ISP that we are currently in. They're bunch of freaking greedy aholes. They just suddenly changed the speed after you reach data cap without any notice and they won't freaking tell why. It's like using Dial-Up again. I really hope we can switch to a better one soon.

On 06/11/2016 at 11:46 PM, machine said:

I know the feeling. I did a shitton of world building and plot planning a few days ago, but when I actually sat down to start writing, I had no idea how to even start :^) 

If you don't mind me asking, what genre(s) are you writing?

I fell sick, switched to making a fanfic Nanowrimo with an OC of mine. It's friendship, mystery, youth, plenty of 'acknowledge my existence' as it's Naruto. Just look up Stars Amongst the Clouds on FF.net

OMM: Okay I finally finished catching up to Game of Thrones over the weekend and oh my god it was so good. I can't believe I didn't want to watch it before. I'm pretty sure I audibly gasped at least five times each episode.

On My Mind: I really love the alternate history+time travel parody-paradoxes craps in DW like the mystery of Mary Celeste, how it was actually the Doctor, the Daleks and the gang's fault why there was no crew on the ship when it was found. The ship's crew thought they were ghosts lol and they jumped out of the ship :P

On 11/20/2016 at 5:04 PM, Aadikudo said:

OMM: I go into flashbacks a lot these days... It makes me sad. Not knowing the whereabouts of people I've enjoyed so much. Especially dcw guys and girls... 

Sorry mate, thats 90% my fault :3

Why not make some new friends in college?

On my Mind : I hope my exams start soon, I am so done with this semester.

3 hours ago, Aadikudo said:

NOt 90% :P but seriously tho..! where the hell are yah!?

I have my finals from December to January. I cant even take part in Secret Santa or Christmas or New Year :'3

On My Mind: Time to remember Matt Smith's Eleventh Doctor awesome anti-religion speech. <3

Spoiler

Can you hear them? All these people who lived in terror of you and your judgment. All these people whose ancestors devoted themselves, sacrificed themselves to you. Can you hear them singing?