Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

What's on Your Mind?

OMM 1: ...Was it naive of me to assume that I would have a good DMV experience? I've been brought along to the DMV by my parents a small handful of times, and it never seemed too painful. I had to be there today for something for myself though, and I wasn't expecting to have a great time, but I wasn't expecting it to be that bad. tumblr_m7wv382Ksk1r17mw1.gifI'm not looking forward to inevitably having to go back....

OMM 2: On a more positive note, I caught a Lapras near my school yesterday, and, more importantly, was recently reminded of this video  tumblr_m42qz8zkyF1r58lid.jpg

OMM 1 Fall break coming at the right time..school been taking too much of my time

OMM 2 Shippuden is close to ending thank god

OMM: My dad and I went to Cincinnati this past weekend to visit my sister, and while there, we went across the river (the Ohio River is surprisingly pretty tbh) to Kentucky to go to the aquarium and we got to pet penguins. It was a wholesome experience, but surprisingly expensive....

And the fact that there's a seafood restaurant right across the aquarium is hilarious 

On My Mind: Finished Sherlock awhile ago and was really good and like I'm waiting for season 4 as everyone else but from what I know, since the head writer of Sherlock and DW is the same, Sherlock would be put off for awhile since DW will need to be out next year. Plus, Benedict is like so immensely popular and on demand now. As for Broadchurch, I just finished season 1, the start was so good but it like went downhill abit and the ending was a bit rushed and I dunno about the Second Season if I wanna watch since like the story is already pretty closed off but I'll give it a try.

OMM1:

0d0.gif

OMM2: tfw you plan a bus trip to a local Charmander spawn and you even buy a battery pack to help you camp out in the park, and then the day before you leave a great migration occurs and the Charmander are replaced by Geodude

tw0ey9H.jpg

kUM2CZJ.jpg

miG8e5E.jpg

My fall break plans are literally ruined and I am unspeakably salty right now.  If it weren't for the Nintendo Switch reveal I swear to god.

On 10/20/2016 at 8:32 AM, M.K. said:

On My Mind: Mind Palace works a treat.

Writers have completely abused the concept of Mind Palace. Whenever shit gets boring, they put Mind Palace in it :v

Have you seen Season 4, episode 0? It made me cry ;-;

2 hours ago, Kjeldahl said:

Writers have completely abused the concept of Mind Palace. Whenever shit gets boring, they put Mind Palace in it :v

Have you seen Season 4, episode 0? It made me cry ;-;

I never found anything boring with the Show so IMO, it was a good use. Plus, they never abused the concept of it. Sherlock just uses it to like remember stuffs and also, the last episode in season 3 was an awesome use of the concept.

I haven't watched it yet but from what I know, it's about Moriarty.

===

On My Mind: Broadchurch season 2 done. Gahd, I never expected it to be really good. I really thought it will be bad since the season 1's ending like finishes the story off but like it was really cool to like create the drama around the court trial and the sandbrook case. The ending is really depressing tho. Geez.

Warning: Double Post

Sorry, btw, but something I just wanna say probably no one cares here (the fact that the forum is inactive now haha) coz like I repeated this a 100 times already but I think I'll be leaving for good this time. I won't add some BS sugarcoated text anymore. I just wanna really announce my leave but before I leave, I'll most likely host Secret Santa for this year so if anyone is interested might as well PM me so I could see if there's enough interest for the event to go on.

I'll stay atleast until December and then I will permanently go coz there's just way too many things that happened that I wouldn't be divulging and just the fact that I'm starting to get busy.

But anyways, that's all. Sorry for the Double Post again.

Thanks for anyone who read my post.

Just honoring my word.

OMM1: tfw you hatch a 10K egg on Halloween and it's an Onix

126540-I-Got-A-Rock.gif

I still can't believe this actually happened to me, the memes write themselves

OMM2: Happy 50th anniversary, It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown!

tumblr_m8gvmk65lw1rdt8q7o1_500.gif

Happy Belated Halloween!

-----------------

OMM 1: tfw the indians are one win away from winning the world series but they're getting absolutely destroyed 

tumblr_nwe9wgkaqg1u8rri5o1_500.png

OMM 2: oh god it's already November

I want to do something for Nanowrimo, but I can't think of anything even remotely interesting tumblr_m42quperIZ1r58lid.jpg

IT'S NANOWRIMO TIME!!!11!1! Got the characters, got the plot, need to plan chapters, need research to develop Lv.3 Intelligence in characters...

Shite.

OMM: #SpiritCooking

9b4.gif

Word of warning, don't Google "spirit cooking" while eating.  You're welcome.

This election has been fun to follow and all, but seriously what. the. fuck.

• Upvote 1