Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

What's on Your Mind?

7 hours ago, Raki said:

OMM: I am so excited for Suicide Squad but it comes out on August 5th and I have to catch a flight to Bolivia on August 6th so I don't think I'll have time to see it D: Plus, I'll be there for almost two weeks and I don't think I can wait that long... The struggle...

Anyway, the trailer for it looked so awesome. The soundtrack is perfection as well *-*

I knooooooow

Im so pumped for it

Have been looking to it for a year now. 

OMM1: I wish I could literally turn back time to the good ol' days and fix my mistakes cause now I regret them for the impression it gave off to everyone else. I regret saying the things I did say just for attention. And because that, guilt and remorse constantly haunts me. I long for the nostalgic days again

OMM2: people have been saying MCR's getting back on 9/23/16 is this true omgomgomg I swear if it is

@Kid the Phantom Thief I wish it was that easy, but there will always be people who will never forget about it. No one would talk to me lmao I'm such a lonely soul 

well, it's rly complicated. My parents never tell me anything, so to this day I still don't know whether my cousin is my sister or not. I do have a younger sister, and this is a touchy subject 

@Kitty Paw Oh, well I just wanted to know if you were the youngest, actually. Then I would have had another piece of advice for you, haha

Anyway, most people actually don't remember your mistakes. Some like to dwell on a few, but those people are rare in my experience. Just learn from them, and accept them because you can't undo them.

@Kid the Phantom Thief I lowkey look like I wanna murder someone when really, I just wanna be friends, i don't smile a lot and have rbf :lol:

omm: I'm pissed off rn. So my friend was depressed a few days ago and she texted her bf and me, but I was the only one who replied. I saved her from harming herself and hanging, though 5 days later, her bf responded with a "too much homework help mee" like honestly I can't even rn ugh what kind of person is he 

is why middle school relationships are bs -_-

@Kitty Paw "RBF". I had to look that one up. If that's the problem, just try to smile to people every once in a while, and engage in conversation to get to know them better. I know I didn't do that, and I only just got friends a couple years ago. But these are good friends, and some I'm not going to lose for at least another year, haha ;P

Anyway, don't do like me and wait to get friends in your 'adult' years.

@Kitty Paw I wouldn't add much to what @Kid the Phantom Thief said. (Nor do I want to hijack your convo :P) But it's weird that you do not know who your siblings are, unless... youknowwhatImean... Yup, that would be a touchy subject to get into. But main points to raise: It's great that you realized your own flaws which is a big first leap in changing yourself; Not trying to logicalize what you are feeling but you have to address the root cause of why you seek attention which is normally, as blunt as it may sound, it comes from feeling of being unaccepted or being unloved. Basically, you can kinda remedy this by learning how to love yourself, stand on your own feet and be independent (not rebelious :V). Eventually once you learn to be on your own, you'll stop feeling the need to be attended or cared to. There are tons of articles/self-help guides out there on how to be "independent" but better ask the professionals.

(But be wary of false sense of independence tho, it's a feeling of not caring about anyone else anymore since again, you are "independent". Truly independent people aren't like that.)

(Anyways, going off in tangents. :V Sorry)

But I would say tho that, it's still better to call for help and advice from higher ups than just doing whatever I said haha

==

On My Mind: I've been learning how to drive since the past week :D It's actually not that hard once you get the hang of it :3 Sad tho, can't get driver's license anytime soon.

OMM1: bless those uni students who put down lures around town. You can literally walk in circles around a single block and get showered by pokemon left and right

I haven't watched game of thrones yet WHAT ARE THESE REFERENCES

OMM2: Finally finished stats! I'm actually really surprised that I enjoyed it as much as I did. (when I told my violin teacher this she told me her very honest opinions about how people who major in statistics must have no personality whatsoever. I crai.) I mean, yes, I failed at simulations but hypotheses tests are the best

Also:

b03ba413f7936b17c78d396356080e4f.jpg

#pickuplines2k16

33 minutes ago, Neo Balthazar said:

Got to stop eating like a pig

"Walls are closing in"

Why the edit???

2 hours ago, Kirsch said:

OMM2: Finally finished stats! I'm actually really surprised that I enjoyed it as much as I did. (when I told my violin teacher this she told me her very honest opinions about how people who major in statistics must have no personality whatsoever. I crai.) I mean, yes, I failed at simulations but hypotheses tests are the best

Summer classes (or whatever you call it), again? :3

And geez. Who even wants to major in statistics? It's like the most boring job you can have :V

===

On My Mind: My mouse is reaching the brink of its existence and here I am, can't even replace it with a new one. If anyone could donate their Computer Mouse to me, that'll be great. D:

(Why did I choose this life?)

3 minutes ago, .MK. said:

"Walls are closing in"

Why the edit???

And geez. Who even wants to major in statistics? It's like the most boring job you can have :V

===

On My Mind: My mouse is reaching the brink of its existence and here I am, can't even replace it with a new one. If anyone could donate their Computer Mouse to me, that'll be great. D:

(Why did I choose this life?)

I figured out something and no more walls, now to stop eating from the stress

I often tried to master various heroes in DoTA 2.

OMM: I had no idea about the profile feed as I cannot read the old profile comments. Can someone help?

OMM2: Capital punishments...

17 hours ago, .MK. said:

Yeah. Jamming a semester into two weeks is killer x.x

I personally wouldn't, but at a high school level, I'm considering taking the second semester of stats so I can prepare for the AP exam. It kinda feels wasteful to only go halfway and not finish it (and in my defense, stats isn't that bad) 

OMM: time to write my annual declaration of love for air conditioning

On 7/26/2016 at 2:05 PM, Kitty Paw said:

OMM: ughh school starts in less than a month 

Don't remind me. This summer flew by. But I only have one year of school left, so I guess  I can't complain.

18 hours ago, Neo Balthazar said:

Got to stop eating like a pig

Don't we all.

17 hours ago, Kid the Phantom Thief said:

Finally got to join a Pokémon GO team! I'm really slow at this game, haha

I missed my chance at the "join team mystic" campaign huh? 

5 hours ago, Kirsch said:

Yeah. Jamming a semester into two weeks is killer x.x

I personally wouldn't, but at a high school level, I'm considering taking the second semester of stats so I can prepare for the AP exam. It kinda feels wasteful to only go halfway and not finish it (and in my defense, stats isn't that bad) 

Haha can't wait for you to learn calculus crammed inside a two weeks time :P 

Had no idea what AP is but sure. Better finish what you started. And, I don't really have that much knowledge on Stats other than some of the basics (which I kinda forgot since it's like three years ago) so cut me some slack but from my viewpoint, it's fun to solve numbers and all but it'll get monotonous as a job on its own, unless youre getting population statistics or whatever and you aren't just sitting in one room all your career life.

EDIT: But again, air conditioning :P 

On ‎7‎/‎29‎/‎2016 at 1:45 PM, Ryo said:

I missed my chance at the "join team mystic" campaign huh? 

(fortunately) >:'D

20 hours ago, .MK. said:

Haha can't wait for you to learn calculus crammed inside a two weeks time :P 

that sounds like a very painful way to go o.o

OMM: regarding the recent media explosion over trump's alleged "encouragement for Russia to intervene with the US election"...

3Q0OEj8.gif

I don't like trump. I really don't. But for some strange reason, I don't think he's "in on it" with Putin. and this is right after #TrumpYourself too

OMM2: Earlier today I managed to steam vegetables in a pot without burning myself/my mom/the house/anything else. Now I feel very qualified to be casted in Chuuka Ichiban! :D (or maybe Shokugeki no Souma! S2)