Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

What's on Your Mind?

OMM: Success! Deleted my tumblr app and some pictures to make room for Pokemon Go, downloaded it, and somehow had enough to space to redownload tumblr. My assumption of there being no gyms or pokestops near me was correct unfortunately. I think I might know where one gym could be though, and if my suspicion is correct, I'll have my parents pull over the next time we drive by there. It was raining on and off yesterday, so I couldn't go very far, but I caught the few things that spawned on my property, one of which was an eevee. Some pikachus, squirtles, and rhyhorns were hanging around my neighborhood last night, so hopefully I'll be able to catch at least one of those when I have time to go searching later today.

23 hours ago, Kjeldahl said:

Prepare yourself for a lot of Magicarps xD

Surprisingly, I haven't seen any magikarps listed in my nearby. Maybe I need to get closer to the ponds for them to spawn in....?

23 hours ago, Ryo said:

As a member of Team Mystic, I'm disappointed in your decision.

If it means anything, Team Mystic was my initial first choice. As fun as the rivalry between Mystic and Valor sounds, I prefer watching everything unfold from a third party perspective. Team Instinct's "There Is No Shelter From The Storm" tagline and Zapdos insignia are the most appealing to me too. And of the three, based off subreddit, I like Instinct's community the most. Mystic seems cool, but in comparison, Instinct's overall more appealing imo. 

On 7/11/2016 at 9:27 PM, Raki said:

Are you trying to pick a fight, my friend?

#TrustYourINSTINCT

Team Mystic? More like Team Trash, ha

Pfft, what an uninspired and lackadaisical attempt at throwing shade.  As expected of an Instinct.

1lAIXqAm.png

On 7/11/2016 at 9:39 PM, .MK. said:

You go on girl :D

I root you and @Kirsch to beat Elite 4 member, @Akazora :3

*eats popcorns*

While I am flattered MK sees me as on par with the Elite Four, I'm not entirely sure I appreciate being vilified like this.

635998763957396305954760870_giphy-16.jpg

#MysticLivesMatter

On 7/13/2016 at 0:55 PM, machine said:

OMM 1: I'm gonna join #TeamInstinct

^Stopped reading your post at this point.  Nothing you say or do from this point forward means anything to me.

960b6c89225e18d0a890ffe78e9e8eec360e9b69

You are dead to me, machine.  DEAD.

(I'm just kidding, please don't take me seriously, haha.)

On 7/13/2016 at 1:33 PM, Kjeldahl said:

I think I am Team Mystic material..

rbjjy8s.gif

We are another member closer toward claiming DCW as our turf.  #WinterIsComing

I'll have to wait for PokeGo to come to Asia so I can play it...

@machine: Haha, go you! I liked the Zapdos card except for the fact it was just a fancy Electrode to play what with its self-damaging thunder attacks.

@Akazora: Man, chill. Let's keep it cool, eh?

OMM: My 61yr old dad wants to get in on the Pokemon Go fun. Because I downloaded it on my phone, he got it on his phone too, and I guess seeing it featured on the news this past week made him curious. He came home from work yesterday with his account all set up and a charmander, and today when he got home he asked me how you can tell when pokemon are nearby. The worst thing about this is that he works in the most densely populated, and most historic part of town, and it's possible he could catch a bunch of powerful pokemon while on his lunch break, or possibly even from his office tumblr_m42qzrJMNM1r58lid.jpg 
And for the record, he wants to join Valor

18 hours ago, Akazora said:

^Stopped reading your post at this point.  Nothing you say or do from this point forward means anything to me.

960b6c89225e18d0a890ffe78e9e8eec360e9b69

You are dead to me, machine.  DEAD.

(I'm just kidding, please don't take me seriously, haha.)

ummmmm w0w d00d thats, like, totes hella r00d 
tumblr_ncs1zinkPb1r5wj6uo9_400.png
i'd take a shot back @ u & the rest of team mystink, but team instinct doesnt condone such behavior &nd i cant let lightning dad aka lord zapdos down tumblr_m42qsv8SFm1r58lid.gif
I'm also just really bad at coming up with comebacks

6 hours ago, The Banana Paladin said:

I'll have to wait for PokeGo to come to Asia so I can play it...

Considering how popular it is, I can't imagine they'd make the rest of the world wait too long for it, especially since the demand for it being available in other countries is certainly there. You could always download it through another country's app store if you know pokestops and gyms are set up in your country. Might be worth it to just wait for an official release though :/ 

2 hours ago, Kitty Paw said:

my parents are obsessed with Pokemon go and now we can't even drive safely mysticftw

I caught a couple pokemon while I was driving, but I don't think I'll be risking that again lol and yes to mysticcccccc

1 hour ago, machine said:

OMM: My 61yr old dad wants to get in on the Pokemon Go fun. Because I downloaded it on my phone, he got it on his phone too, and I guess seeing it featured on the news this past week made him curious. He came home from work yesterday with his account all set up and a charmander, and today when he got home he asked me how you can tell when pokemon are nearby. The worst thing about this is that he works in the most densely populated, and most historic part of town, and it's possible he could catch a bunch of powerful pokemon while on his lunch break, or possibly even from his office tumblr_m42qzrJMNM1r58lid.jpg 

Your dad seems like a cool guy

On 7/14/2016 at 0:55 AM, machine said:

You mean like the near-annual installments in the franchise? I've played a few of them. Though I had a few toys and watched the cartoon on occasion, my first Pokemon game was Black and White 2 which came out in 2012. I don't have very much nostalgia for the series because I started so late, but it being reminiscent of my childhood in other ways is still enough for me to look forward to Pokemon related news nonetheless.

Yeah. haha. Talking about those Nintendo Consoles released ones. Me, I only played one Pokemon Game to completion which was the Pokemon Ruby on the GBA. (Really old, man) I did try some other Pokemon Games on an emulator tho but never played the Black and White thingy and all other newer ones after Ruby.

On the cartoon, on the otherhand, up what until season/series have you've been able to watch? Coz me, when I was really young, I have watched almost every single episode of the cartoon until when Dawn came in the scene which was like the very recent season at that time around and then, I just stopped watching it. So yeah, I used to be a big fan of Pokemon when I was a kid. (I still remember some of the theme songs haha)

On 7/14/2016 at 1:42 AM, Ryo said:

Been waiting on a game like this since gen I.

Does Pokemon Go have the same mechanics as the other Pokemon Games? Again, I haven't played it coz it's not released yet. (I don't intend on playing it actually coz I know I'll end up getting addicted to it haha)

On 7/15/2016 at 8:53 AM, Akazora said:

1lAIXqAm.png

While I am flattered MK sees me as on par with the Elite Four, I'm not entirely sure I appreciate being vilified like this.

Well, your knowledge on Pokemon would make you on par with the Elite Four :P

4 hours ago, Kitty Paw said:

my parents are obsessed with Pokemon go and now we can't even drive safely mysticftw

2 hours ago, machine said:

Can either of you two tell your parents if they're allowed to adopt me? :P

Considering how popular it is, I can't imagine they'd make the rest of the world wait too long for it, especially since the demand for it being available in other countries is certainly there. You could always download it through another country's app store if you know pokestops and gyms are set up in your country. Might be worth it to just wait for an official release though :/ 

Eh. I'm skeptical that they would release Pokemon Go on other countries. Firstly, Pokemon Go was not even an intentional thingy that the creator wanted to make. It was supposedly an April Fools joke (I also heard that they have no actual plans on releasing it elsewhere). Then second and foremost, I get the Flappy Bird vibes again on this,  where right now, it seems like everyone is going crazy over this and it's like the best game in the world but eventually, hype would die down, trend-riders would move on and only those actual Pokemon lovers would remain playing it until it gets shut down over the reason that only few people are playing it. So tl;dr, it wouldn't last so no point in releasing it elsewhere.

Unless they can setup motivations like Prize Money, Pokemon Leagues/Competitions, Real Gyms and all those, which is risky and a long shot to do, it ain't gonna last. And the fact that the main backer of this game is Nintendo, I don't think it would ever happen.

So I dunno, I have great admiration over Pokemon Go, btw. Such an awesome neat concept which I hope they would take bigger risky strides on and they improve on the concept. But, I'm skeptical that they would put in more investment like releasing it anywhere else coz it's gonna be pain in the ass and costly to maintain in the long run when the hype dies down.

But whatever, I could be wrong. I ain't an expert in this. Just saying.

Sorry for rambling, btw.

===

Also, you can "illegaly download" the game but it wouldn't work, my friends already tried it.

You'll just get the Server Error screen.

@The Banana Paladin Take note.

1 hour ago, Ryo said:

Your dad seems like a cool guy

We need more dads/parents like with @machine's :P

===

I think I just broke the record in number of posts quoted in one reply.

===

On My Mind: Yayayay! My mom just told me that I'm allowed to use our older car thus I'm gonna learn how to drive soon and get a license *fingers crossed*

3 hours ago, Neo Balthazar said:

I was wonderin how folks are all over the place are sending preys to orlando, nice, paris and who not but ignore turkey like they dont matter

This planet is embarassing

Trying to imply something? :V

Just asking, btw.

But seriously, prayers go out to those families that got caught in whatever happened in Turkey and also to those other Islamic Countries, that I guess, got ignored by the masses.

===

On My Mind: All hail the Daleks. All hail Lord Davros. EXTERMINATE EXTERMINATE! :P 

dalek__quot_exterminate_quot__campaign_b

55 minutes ago, .MK. said:

Trying to imply something? :V

Just asking, btw.

But seriously, prayers go out to those families that got caught in whatever happened in Turkey and also to those other Islamic Countries, that I guess, got ignored by the masses.

===

On My Mind: All hail the Daleks. All hail Lord Davros. EXTERMINATE EXTERMINATE! :P 

dalek__quot_exterminate_quot__campaign_b

You said it right there

@.MK. I know, I don't need to waste time on an apk that will be useless once the official release hits. :P

OMM: Manga scanlators are using PokeGo team signs...the group for ReLIFE is team Instinct.

@Ryo @.MK. YIP YIP 

OMM1: A few days ago I went to the park and as I was walking my dog to the fountain this kid came up to me and said "you're trash" TT_TT how did he know :') 

OMM2: I'm on the cruise rn and we stopped at Key West and holy crap there's about 6 poke stops every block 

On 7/20/2016 at 8:55 AM, Traxex said:

In Sulawesi, Indonesian's most wanted terrorist Santoso had been killed.

http://www.straitstimes.com/asia/se-asia/soldiers-who-took-out-santoso-lay-in-wait-for-eight-days

Okay :3

===

On My Mind: Kickass Torrents (KAT) owner has been arrested. Abandon ship, my fellow pirate-crewmates before we get caught. ABANDON SHIP. But really, couldn't blame the people who pirate stuffs. After all, some stuffs aren't worth the price that their price tag says. I mean if the stuff is good anyways, they buy it/donate later on. It's more of like a loan.

6 hours ago, .MK. said:

===

On My Mind: Kickass Torrents (KAT) owner has been arrested. Abandon ship, my fellow pirate-crewmates before we get caught. ABANDON SHIP. But really, couldn't blame the people who pirate stuffs. After all, some stuffs aren't worth the price that their price tag says. I mean if the stuff is good anyways, they buy it/donate later on. It's more of like a loan.

I only use torrent for downloading game mods, like Call of Chernobyl due to the file size and the developers legally provided the torrent for the mod.

On some countries with bans on games, pirating is necessary to enjoy games as the creators intended.

17 hours ago, .MK. said:

===

there will be  more sites to rip from

this wonder woman trailer and justice league trailer are amazing 

10 hours ago, Neo Balthazar said:

this wonder woman trailer and justice league trailer are amazing 

Yes! I watched them earlier and definitely liked what I saw. 

On 7/23/2016 at 6:46 PM, Traxex said:

I only use torrent for downloading game mods, like Call of Chernobyl due to the file size and the developers legally provided the torrent for the mod.

On some countries with bans on games, pirating is necessary to enjoy games as the creators intended.

Never heard of Developers using Torrent to provide legal Mods or whatever lol.

On 7/23/2016 at 10:09 PM, Neo Balthazar said:

there will be  more sites to rip from

Eh. KAT is not really dead anyways. Tons of Proxy Sites out there that are still running.

===

On My Mind:  Funny how no one ever bothered to think about the oppressive economic implications of the Global Warming/Climate Change campaign on countries who relies heavily on Industrial and Manufacturing Sectors and Agricultural Sectors which is like a big portion of earth (mostly Developing Countries). No offense to Americans but it's such a coincidence that the biggest backer of this campaign is US (mainly politcally affiliated groups) which is a country that doesn't have any much Industrial or Agricultural Sectors anymore. But again, don't take me seriously. hehe.

OMM: I am so excited for Suicide Squad but it comes out on August 5th and I have to catch a flight to Bolivia on August 6th so I don't think I'll have time to see it D: Plus, I'll be there for almost two weeks and I don't think I can wait that long... The struggle...

Anyway, the trailer for it looked so awesome. The soundtrack is perfection as well *-*