Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

What's on Your Mind?

Because it happens 10 mins after the game starts..

Thats like calling out spoilers to someone who just said Harry is a wizard lol

Uhhh, no...?

What you had blatantly posted (in all caps nonetheless) was a plot twist.  No one playing the game for the first time should have expected that to happen.  No matter how early a plot twist occurs in a story, be it 10 minutes in or 10 hours in, it deserves to at least be spoiler tagged.  And comparing it to Harry being a wizard is just a shoddy argument.  That's common knowledge because it's blatantly advertised by the creators themselves in order to establish a premise, much like Phoenix Wright being a defense attorney.

OMM 1: I'm listening to a Ted Talk, and I can't tell if the guy talking is just really emotionally invested in the topic he's talking about, or if his voice just always sorta sounds like he's stifling back a tear or two.

OMM 2: I want to bake something, but I don't know what exactly. Maybe a cake or cookies or something... 

OMM 1: Storms in my hometown are the best. The rolling thunder, split-second blinding lightning, the sound of the wind ripping through the trees... Most of the time it storms in my new town there's a threat of there being a tornado, and now that there's often a legitiment threat, all the enjoyment of storm watching is kinda gone...

10/10 storm last night though, would watch again

OMM 2: Why is Project Diva so much harder than School Idol Festival? I can FC a 450 note song on expert in SIF, but a 150 combo in PD? ...idk man thats asking a lot

is it because it uses physical buttons and not the touch screen? is it because I don't like most of the songs?? am I just worst at rhythm games than initially assumed??? probably

DCW is painfully quiet past few days..

Maybe because of the holy week I dont know

Could be. It's also nearing the end of the school year, and most users here are probably students, so that could also be part of the reason. 

Maybe I should go early to bed for a change? It's about time I begin changing my habits.

Last week, I played a whole bunch of Pathfinder, which was incredibly cool! I've also spent the last two days trying to create a new character for later use.

OMM: ...spoiled Game of Thrones for myself. That thing about all your favorite characters dying isn't even a lie. 

Time to get caught up I guess

Could somebody post in the seasonal anime discussion thread by this Friday evening?  I want to post my thoughts on the winter anime before I start watching spring shows.

Done

geez, it's been practically blizzarding snowing everywhere I've been staying at lately

hey uh, mother nature, you can stop with the snow now

April Fools' day was a week ago

and it's not supposed to be winter anymore

I have two essay deadlines and 2 final exams to go then I'm back to a full-time job until school starts again. Not that I'm complaining since I get paid and no home works but...I'm graduating soon and I still don't know how to adult yet *laughs* that's why planning to extend my stay at the university.

And I don't know what a vacation is because I'm broke.

OMM: "I'm only 5'9" and it sucks lol"

they said that like it's a bad thing

only 5'9" ...only

;-;

get down here &nd sa y th at again

geez, it's been practically blizzarding snowing everywhere I've been staying at lately

hey uh, mother nature, you can stop with the snow now

April Fools' day was a week ago

and it's not supposed to be winter anymore

How many inches of snow have you gotten? It's briefly snowed a few times where I live, but never lasted more than a few minutes and didn't stick. I know places north of me got some accumulation though. 

Ahhh, I remember finding this a while ago but forgetting to post about it.  Gets me every time.

LXd4CFQ.jpg

"daddy"

zdegustowany-komputerowy-facet-29945693.

OMM: "I'm only 5'9" and it sucks lol"

they said that like it's a bad thing

only 5'9" ...only

;-;

get down here &nd sa y th at again

was this a guy or girl?

because 5'9 is pretty tall for a girl...

How many inches of snow have you gotten? It's briefly snowed a few times where I live, but never lasted more than a few minutes and didn't stick. I know places north of me got some accumulation though. 

I'm not entirely sure, but we got enough to cover every inch of the ground in a fairly thick blanket of snow. I wouldn't have been able to differentiate those conditions from actual winter weather. Like geez, there were snowplows in the streets and everyone was wearing their winter coats. But now it's in the 60-70* range, so go figure, haha.

OMM: I bought a little succulent at the store this morning. The car ride home went ok, after I got in the door though, when I leaned forward to put the other bags down and kick off my shoes, he ate shit he fell out of his little pot straight onto the floor. I think he's ok... but considering all my other plants have died from accidents, this one doesn't seem like it's off to a good start,,

was this a guy or girl?

because 5'9 is pretty tall for a girl...

They didn't say, but considering it was mentioned in a thread where people post about uncomfortable things strangers said to them at conventions, I'm guessing a girl.... 

PSA: Anyone who watched the leaked version of Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress's second episode last week should watch Amazon's official release that was just put up a few hours ago.  There are extra scenes and less censorship than there was in the poorly subbed Chinese version!  Go and watch the finished product!

tumblr_lubrhoA7qi1qgxe8y.jpg

^

!!! Thank you! I was hoping the ep would get resubbed at some point

---------

OMM 1: The power was out for over an hour earlier. I don't even remember the last time I was in a power outage that happened at night and/or lasted more than 15minstumblr_m42quperIZ1r58lid.jpg

OMM 2: ...The video of that one Smite streamer going off on a rant after a depressed fan donated him $5 is so amusing/bemusing. It's contradictory, yet impassioned, but overall just ridiculous. It's douchebaggery in one of its purest forms caught on a live stream, and just-- holy shit dude what, I've never seen someone word vomit so hard

he's got a point somewhere in there, but that's arguably one of the worst ways to bring up that point