Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

What's on Your Mind?

OMM1: Oh my gosh, the official Splatoon tumblr account...

After months of painstaking research, we’ll be sharing more information about the freshest fashion and trendiest brands in Inkopolis in order to help our squid fam keep it lit!

NIintendo did you really just--

OMM2: [MUFFLED SCREAMING]

logo_ndirect.png

OMM3: So wrong it's right, so bad it's good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6EbiAfeW2M

^And uhh, the video's NSFW I guess, for being unapologetically offensive more so than anything else.

OMM 1: When your school cancels all classes that start after noon and your first class starts at 12:30 tumblr_m42r6gedvF1r58lid.gif

OMM 2: Noticed my shampoo bottle was multilingual, thought it'd be a fun challenge to try to read the German part before looking at the English description a few paragraphs above it, ...the third word was "feuchtigkeitsspendendes" 

who let this word happen it is a monstrosity

Birthright, only because it seems like the route that was intended to be played first.

so... how many hours did you put in over the first weekend of having it?

Do you like it so far? 

can we just take a moment to

sun.jpgmoon.jpg

holy moly what

OMM3: So wrong it's right, so bad it's good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6EbiAfeW2M

^And uhh, the video's NSFW I guess, for being unapologetically offensive more so than anything else.

geezus, did... did this person just

ebola-chan's pigtails

oVNB0Nc.gif

ebola-chan's pigtails

OMM 1: When your school cancels all classes that start after noon and your first class starts at 12:30 tumblr_m42r6gedvF1r58lid.gif

...waitttttt

do you go to a public school?

--

OMM: snowday yay

so... how many hours did you put in over the first weekend of having it?

Do you like it so far? 

Hmm, after the weekend I had over 19 hours clocked in, but that doesn't include the times I reset the game when I accidentally let a character die (tfw the commander lands a 3% crit...)

I've played every day since the weekend, sometimes just for a few minutes if I have a lot of work to do, other times (like today) a little longer.  As such, I'm now over 24 hours into the game, but as for total time via the 3DS Activity Log, I've had the game open for a little over 29 hours.  I just beat Chapter 17 of Birthright and I'm going to move on to Chapter 18 when I have time.  I fight in all the random Challenge battles (similar to the random Risen spawns from Awakening) and I take my time managing My Castle.  I'm trying to go as fast as I can, but not so fast that I don't take the time to enjoy the game.

As for how much I like it so far, I'd say it's pretty good.  The gameplay mechanics are quite different from Awakening's; the playing field is more leveled so you don't have as massive of an advantage over CPUs.  The plot also seems a little better, partially due to the fact that there are three routes and probably also due to the fact that I pretty much spoiled all of Awakening's twists before playing the game.  If you're thinking of playing Fates, still play Awakening first if you haven't already.  There are some things Awakening did better, like the voice acting, and you won't appreciate some of the references to Awakening in Fates unless you've played the former, of course.

can we just take a moment to

sun.jpgmoon.jpg

holy moly what

These might be the 3DS games you've been waiting for Kenzi ahhhhhhhhhhh get hype!!

TO THE MOON WE GOOOOOOOOOOO

amZaADPD3_840w_v1.jpg

I'm getting up nice and early to watch this (which means I really probably should sleep like right now)

Hey, guys!

I'm sort of making a comeback since I have a lot of free time because I left my job due to health reasons, and something triggered me to visit DCW.

Anyways, good to see that the community is still alive, although not what it used to be where there's a lot of people posting each day, to the extent that the forum was invaded by spam bots.

Too bad I didn't come here when Mohorovicic left. He's one of those crazy people that kept this forum alive, so I'm kinda sad that I wasn't able to talk to him for the last time and say goodbye.

As some of you might not be aware yet, I was a typesetter for Souka, the group that continued where DCTP left off manga-wise. What happened was our raw provider and translator went MIA, our remaining translator left because her interest in Conan has faded. Honestly, my interest in Conan has also faded, but I still wanted to continue releasing the chapters, if only I knew Japanese. In short, I'm sorta kinda the only member left, and I just need a translator to be able to continue. But so far, my efforts to look for one have been futile.

This may sound crazy, but I kinda sorta wanna revive the DCW Podcast. I'll host it, but there should be a co-host. It's probably one way to make people active again and lure new people coz we have cookies! What do you guys think? HOWEVER, I WILL KICK THE NIPPLES OF ANYONE THAT WILL OPPOSE THIS IDEA. UNDERSTAND?

On my mind: I have now been awake for a bit longer than 28 hours straight! 20 of these hours I spent working on a rather big school project of mine. I have learned one thing: don't wait until the last moment to begin on your projects!

All I know was that I was about halfway or something so I started from there but I skipped the Anime original and the less important episodes.

I cheated. Hahaha!

But back as in actively back probably not. I'll definitely be here lurking though whenever there's a new file to look at.

Aw, and here I was hoping you would stay by your own free will. q: It's unfortunate you won't, for now I may just have to resort to violence in order to make you not leave...

Or I'll use a magic charm on you. Whichever works best!

Hey, guys!

I'm sort of making a comeback since I have a lot of free time because I left my job due to health reasons, and something triggered me to visit DCW.

Anyways, good to see that the community is still alive, although not what it used to be where there's a lot of people posting each day, to the extent that the forum was invaded by spam bots.

Too bad I didn't come here when Mohorovicic left. He's one of those crazy people that kept this forum alive, so I'm kinda sad that I wasn't able to talk to him for the last time and say goodbye.

As some of you might not be aware yet, I was a typesetter for Souka, the group that continued where DCTP left off manga-wise. What happened was our raw provider and translator went MIA, our remaining translator left because her interest in Conan has faded. Honestly, my interest in Conan has also faded, but I still wanted to continue releasing the chapters, if only I knew Japanese. In short, I'm sorta kinda the only member left, and I just need a translator to be able to continue. But so far, my efforts to look for one have been futile.

This may sound crazy, but I kinda sorta wanna revive the DCW Podcast. I'll host it, but there should be a co-host. It's probably one way to make people active again and lure new people coz we have cookies! What do you guys think? HOWEVER, I WILL KICK THE NIPPLES OF ANYONE THAT WILL OPPOSE THIS IDEA. UNDERSTAND?

Monsi! I'd love to have the podcast back, but I'm sorry I'm no host! Nor am I a translator of Japanese, so I'm really of no use. Anyway, glad to see you are back! I hope you stay longer than most, and that your health will improve quickly.

DC is such a wordy series and it's really intimidating to translate for it so I can't either. :D However, I can be your podcast co-host, NOT! Goodluck in finding people though.

On my mind: I have now been awake for a bit longer than 28 hours straight! 20 of these hours I spent working on a rather big school project of mine. I have learned one thing: don't wait until the last moment to begin on your projects!

I just worked on an assignment on the last minute last night too! I just never learn.

Aw, and here I was hoping you would stay by your own free will. q: It's unfortunate you won't, for now I may just have to resort to violence in order to make you not leave...

Or I'll use a magic charm on you. Whichever works best!

Just call my name and I'll be there. xD

Monsi! I'd love to have the podcast back, but I'm sorry I'm no host!

However, I can be your podcast co-host, NOT! Goodluck in finding people though.

I hate you both.  <_<  <_<  

Anyway, glad to see you are back! I hope you stay longer than most, and that your health will improve quickly.

Thanks! I hope I can stick around here more so I can stalk everyone. And being jobless sucks coz I don't have money so I hope I get better soon.

OMM Wow it's really been 20 years since Pokemon began.,,only if I could find my old GBC

Are you going to get Red, Blue, or Yellow for your 3DS?  All the glitches, from Missingno to Mew to moves not calculating the way they're listed on official guides, were ported right along with the game.  Given that you'll even be able to transfer Pokemon from those games to Sun and Moon, it seems pretty interesting.  I don't have the time or money to spend on them, but I know a lot of people who grew up with those games are having a lot of fun experiencing Kanto again.

OMM 1: I'm planning on learning how to play the piano over summer break! For the meantime, however, I must overcome the numerous deadlines ahead and the biggest hurdle: finals. 

OMM 2: I'm really excited for the new DC movie. The trailer's pretty intriguing. . .

I am thinking of rewatching Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood.

I just worked on an assignment on the last minute last night too! I just never learn.

Just call my name and I'll be there. xD

Indeed.. It's going to get us in trouble one day. haha

Oh, if it's that easy, then there's no need for violence!

I hate you both.  <_<  <_<  

Thanks! I hope I can stick around here more so I can stalk everyone. And being jobless sucks coz I don't have money so I hope I get better soon.

What, you can't have a podcast without listeners! q:

You had better get better. We can't have a jobless Monsi. In the meantime, do you get any type of financial aid, now that you're unable to work yourself?

OMM 1: At long last \o/ There's information about the upcoming Ys game. I hope both the ps4 and ps vita versions will get localized and that Raksha won't be a tsundere

OMM 2: "The New York Times reports that nearly 40% of millenials don't eat cereal for breakfast because they don't want to clean the bowl afterwards."

tfw you wanna make fun of something but dont wanna be a hypocrite

...waitttttt

do you go to a public school?

--You're back!  :lol: 

Charter school 

Hmm, after the weekend I had over 19 hours clocked in, but that doesn't include the times I reset the game when I accidentally let a character die (tfw the commander lands a 3% crit...)

I've played every day since the weekend, sometimes just for a few minutes if I have a lot of work to do, other times (like today) a little longer.  As such, I'm now over 24 hours into the game, but as for total time via the 3DS Activity Log, I've had the game open for a little over 29 hours.  I just beat Chapter 17 of Birthright and I'm going to move on to Chapter 18 when I have time.  I fight in all the random Challenge battles (similar to the random Risen spawns from Awakening) and I take my time managing My Castle.  I'm trying to go as fast as I can, but not so fast that I don't take the time to enjoy the game.

As for how much I like it so far, I'd say it's pretty good.  The gameplay mechanics are quite different from Awakening's; the playing field is more leveled so you don't have as massive of an advantage over CPUs.  The plot also seems a little better, partially due to the fact that there are three routes and probably also due to the fact that I pretty much spoiled all of Awakening's twists before playing the game.  If you're thinking of playing Fates, still play Awakening first if you haven't already.  There are some things Awakening did better, like the voice acting, and you won't appreciate some of the references to Awakening in Fates unless you've played the former, of course.

Ahh that's a lot. It's good you been liking it enough to put so many hours in in such a short time period. How long does it take to beat each chapter? Do you know how many chapters there are in total? 

And what's the third route? I know there's the Hoshido and Nohr routes, but I haven't heard about the third one

Are you going to get Red, Blue, or Yellow for your 3DS?  All the glitches, from Missingno to Mew to moves not calculating the way they're listed on official guides, were ported right along with the game.  Given that you'll even be able to transfer Pokemon from those games to Sun and Moon, it seems pretty interesting.  I don't have the time or money to spend on them, but I know a lot of people who grew up with those games are having a lot of fun experiencing Kanto again.

Hmm, probably blue. Lol oh yeah I remember those glitches on Gen I. Those games were so fun I started using an emulator months ago, but I like playing on a handheld more. I used to have blue and yellow when I was a kid.  

Holly...

Kenzi returns

--You're back!  :lol:

u7FqFWY.gif

These might be the 3DS games you've been waiting for Kenzi ahhhhhhhhhhh get hype!!

TO THE MOON WE GOOOOOOOOOOO

BUT I HAVE SO MANY QUESTIONS AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I'M SO EXCITED SFJHSKFHSDKLHKDFLJGHSDFGHSKHJS

Charter school 

ahh, that makes a lot more sense

I was wondering why you started school so late in the day, haha

and I'm also a little envious, eheh...

OMM 2: "The New York Times reports that nearly 40% of millenials don't eat cereal for breakfast because they don't want to clean the bowl afterwards."

this sounds like something straight from the Onion aka best news source

yes this is some quality news

--

OMM: tfw it's 60* and raining outside

what

OMM: That moment when the only happiness you ever get out of a class is from looking through your perfectly formatted and color coded notes orz

OMM: tfw it's 60* and raining outside

what

It's definitely time to get out our illuminate hats and alien footage and declare armageddon on the world.

Or we can blame it on Trump.

(... or global warming....)

And welcome back!

So I started this 10-day vegan diet from this naturopathic doctor that my mother happened to know, with my mom hoping that it might do something with this mass lesion inside my lung, or at least strengthen it in preparation for the upcoming biopsy for final diagnosis. It's my 3rd day today, and I started feeling weird few hours ago. First, my vision started to become a little bit fuzzy, then I started to have a minor headache. When I was eating my lunch at 2 PM, my headache worsened and I started to become nauseous. Since I was not allowed (according to my mom) to drink any medicine (including my multivitamins!), I just slept it off for about 2 hours. Fortunately, my vision cleared and my headache was almost gone (I'm still feeling a very very little headache as I'm writing this). Since that messed up the schedule of my diet, I've decided to not tell her about it tonight for now because she'll get mad when she finds out that my schedule got messed up (I was supposed to be asleep by 11 PM, but due to headache, if I won't adjust it, I'll be sleeping at around 1 AM). However, when it happens again tomorrow, that's the time I'll tell her. Not sure if it was caused by almost sudden total shift to 100% vegan since I'm not a vegetarian.

What, you can't have a podcast without listeners! q:

What, can't you host a podcast and listen to it at the same time? :P

You had better get better. We can't have a jobless Monsi. In the meantime, do you get any type of financial aid, now that you're unable to work yourself?

Well, since my company was (and is still) such a complete dick, I wasn't able to pay my contribution to the social security since my status was self-employed thanks to that cheap company. If my status was employed, I and my company could have shared in paying my monthly contributions and tell them that I won't be able to work due to an illness so they can give me compensation. Otherwise, I would pay the whole amount per month, but I can't yet. It was kinda traumatic since it was my first company and first job, yet the don't exactly care about their employees, unless they're vital in keeping the company running and the money coming into the company.

Good news is that my mother would be the one to pay for my monthly dues while I'm not yet working. Good thing I only shoulder few monthly expenses (internet access (about $20-22/month), cable TV (about $10-12/month), and my VUL insurance (about $52-54/month). She also told me to never touch my savings coz she'll take care of whatever I need for now.

• Upvote 2

OMM Leo finally won an Oscar... :D  

OMM: That moment when the only happiness you ever get out of a class is from looking through your perfectly formatted and color coded notes orz

Look who's backkk (Kenzi too.)  :)

So I started this 10-day vegan diet from this naturopathic doctor that my mother happened to know, with my mom hoping that it might do something with this mass lesion inside my lung, or at least strengthen it in preparation for the upcoming biopsy for final diagnosis. It's my 3rd day today, and I started feeling weird few hours ago. First, my vision started to become a little bit fuzzy, then I started to have a minor headache. When I was eating my lunch at 2 PM, my headache worsened and I started to become nauseous. Since I was not allowed (according to my mom) to drink any medicine (including my multivitamins!), I just slept it off for about 2 hours. Fortunately, my vision cleared and my headache was almost gone (I'm still feeling a very very little headache as I'm writing this). Since that messed up the schedule of my diet, I've decided to not tell her about it tonight for now because she'll get mad when she finds out that my schedule got messed up (I was supposed to be asleep by 11 PM, but due to headache, if I won't adjust it, I'll be sleeping at around 1 AM). However, when it happens again tomorrow, that's the time I'll tell her. Not sure if it was caused by almost sudden total shift to 100% vegan since I'm not a vegetarian.

What, can't you host a podcast and listen to it at the same time? :P

Well, since my company was (and is still) such a complete dick, I wasn't able to pay my contribution to the social security since my status was self-employed thanks to that cheap company. If my status was employed, I and my company could have shared in paying my monthly contributions and tell them that I won't be able to work due to an illness so they can give me compensation. Otherwise, I would pay the whole amount per month, but I can't yet. It was kinda traumatic since it was my first company and first job, yet the don't exactly care about their employees, unless they're vital in keeping the company running and the money coming into the company.

Good news is that my mother would be the one to pay for my monthly dues while I'm not yet working. Good thing I only shoulder few monthly expenses (internet access (about $20-22/month), cable TV (about $10-12/month), and my VUL insurance (about $52-54/month). She also told me to never touch my savings coz she'll take care of whatever I need for now.

It sounds like this is a pretty hard time for you. Hope things get better!

OMM Leo finally won an Oscar... :D  

Look who's backkk (Kenzi too.)  :)

I KNOWWW I CAN'T BELIEVE I MISSED IT LAST NIGHT I MEAN SERIOUSLY WHY THE YEAR LEO GETS HIS LONG-DESERVED OSCAR I'M JUST ROLLING AROUND NOT BEING THERE TO WITNESS HISTORY BEING MADE NOW ALL THE LEO-OSCAR JOKES ARE VOID/NONAPPLICABLE/WHATEVER GAH

*cough* Anyway, heard that Mad Max completely swept away the evening...

Haha, can't believe it's been so long :D

OMM2: It's Super Tuesday, and do you know what that means?

CBFceQS.jpg

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ILLYA TAKE MY ENERGY ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Lolz, Clinton and Trump.

It's definitely time to get out our illuminate hats and alien footage and declare armageddon on the world.

Or we can blame it on Trump.

(... or global warming....)

And welcome back!

"thanks Obama!"

I'm more than willing to blame El Nino for this tragedy, but uh, that works too!

and thanks!

though I could say the same for you, lol

OMM1: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHxo5EAMn3c

I'd seriously watch hundreds of episodes of Twitch Watches Pokemon and not get bored.

"Dad, what happened to the gym?!"

"Your mother happened." 

rekt.

back when the anime still had a sense of humor...

but on another note, I thought they were only streaming movies

they're streaming episodes too??

Lolz, Clinton and Trump.

they're practically having a field day

iFgExgv.jpg?1

--

OMM: guess we can't make fun of Leo anymore, huh

loljk, congrats to the guy :^)

YW2yJG1.png?1

OMM2: in spirit of current events...

still relevant

AND THEN WE'RE GOING TO WASHINGTON DC TO TAKE BACK THE THE WHITE HOUSE!!!!

BYAH!!!

Edited by Kenzi