Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

What's on Your Mind?

tumblr_m42qwlOnrQ1r58lid.gif

...don't tell me they're all back to back and after New Hampshire on Tuesday they'll be immediately focusing on somewhere else

NEW HAMPSHIRE HYPE LET'S GOOOOOO (}༼⊙-◞౪◟-⊙༽{)

Well, after Super Tuesday (March 1st) I think a lot of the excitement will die down, especially when trends start to form.  I haven't decided who I'll be voting for yet on March 15th, which is when Ohio has its primaries.  I'll probably see how the flow of the election is progressing and make a choice last minute.  I dunno about everyone else, but this election has been exciting from beginning to end so I'm all for more coverage, eheh.  I can't help but feel that's an unpopular opinion though...

True, I do think some people's reacti- ...immediate responses were a little overboard though. As douchey as the entire thing was, the antisemitic remarks they got were still uncalled for. 

Oh, I didn't follow the outburst too closely, so I must have missed those antisemitic comments.  Yeah, that stuff's not cool.  But otherwise...

Wu1q27w.png

Fufufufu, have at it.

HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR!!!

Happy Lunar New Year and all, but why are people setting off fire crackers right outside the dorms?  At night?  What made them think this was a good idea...?  I'm trying to study and do homework and gaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

tumblr_miy7lmhgvn1rkmjjzo1_500.gif

OMM 1: I got my cat to watch Kitten Bowl a little bit over the weekend. She was surprisingly interested in what was going on 

OMM 2: That feeling you get after getting lost on wikipedia for a long period of time tumblr_m42rkciWcq1r58lid.png

NEW HAMPSHIRE HYPE LET'S GOOOOOO (}༼⊙-◞౪◟-⊙༽{)

Well, after Super Tuesday (March 1st) I think a lot of the excitement will die down, especially when trends start to form.  I haven't decided who I'll be voting for yet on March 15th, which is when Ohio has its primaries.  I'll probably see how the flow of the election is progressing and make a choice last minute.  I dunno about everyone else, but this election has been exciting from beginning to end so I'm all for more coverage, eheh.  I can't help but feel that's an unpopular opinion though...

h-hooray.... . . .. . ⊙﹏⊙ 

it's over but not really. . . .. 

I didn't even know half the people listed at the end of the results on the republican side were running.... or rather, used to be running since a lot of the lesser known ones have dropped out by this point

It's good things'll likely quiet down in March then. It looks like the primaries leading up to Super Tuesday are a bit farther spaced out too which is nice. I'm not looking forward to the what will probably be almost non-stop coverage on March 1st though. 

Unpopular maybe, but that's probably the best decision since there's the chance any of the candidates could flub something in the next few weeks. What Christie did to Rubio at the debate certainly did a fair amount of damage and is probably why Rubio placed as low as he did. Will be interesting to see if anything else like that happens in the coming weeks....

h-hooray.... . . .. . ⊙﹏⊙ 

it's over but not really. . . .. 

I didn't even know half the people listed at the end of the results on the republican side were running.... or rather, used to be running since a lot of the lesser known ones have dropped out by this point

You'll be old enough to vote in November and yet you still didn't keep up with the race from the very beginning...

Pani.Poni.Dash.240.75229.jpg

Just kidding, if you didn't want to, I guess that's fine.  I've been following the election since the very first debates.  I treat the entire thing like a battle royale survival anime, with each candidate pitted against members of the same team in a brutal gauntlet of challenges until the climactic showdown between the two victorious candidates.  I find if you think of it that way, it's a lot more interesting.  You start caring more about the characters candidates as you learn more about their backstories, personalities, and the like.  As the presidential hopefuls drop one by one, the fighting gets more intense.  It's been quite the ride.

Christie and Fiorina are out now, huh...  Fiorina looked like a really strong candidate for a short time after one of the earlier debates, but she's since been at the bottom of the pack.  It's kind of a shame, I really thought she had potential.  And it looks like Christie pulled a suicide attack on Rubio.  One of those "if I'm going down I'm taking you with me moments," so to speak.  Rubio survived but he's rather injured, so it'll be interesting to see if he can recover.

And also, Kasich's second place finish speech was amazing.  I didn't really think much of him before, but after what he said I really can't help but like him.  He seems like such a kind-hearted and gentle person, and he's being overshadowed by everyone else just because he's a moderate Republican.  I recommend everyone who sees this to take a listen from the 7:16 mark to a little after the 11:30 mark; he says some really soulful and nonpolitical things that I think everyone can appreciate:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NprWgaG8Bbs

I don't think he has much of a chance of winning, but I'm glad he's running and I wish more people gave him the credit he deserves.

--

OMM: TODAY IS SUCH A DAMN GOOD DAY

I TOOK THE SHIT OUT OF MY ACCOUNTING TEST

I BOUGHT ANIME MERCHANDISE

MY ONLY CLASS TOMORROW WAS CANCELED

MY WEEKEND STARTS NOW

I'M GOING TO PLAY VIDEO GAMES AND WATCH ANIME SO HARD MY FINGERS WILL BREAK AND MY EYES WILL BLEED

GUESS WHO ISN'T SLEEPING TONIGHT??

THIS IS THE KIND OF DAY ALL TRUE COLLEGE STUDENTS STRIVE FOR

f927ca70e5ad17f4c330eba0698705757a16d6e8

OMM 1: Why does it feel like Steve Harvey is everywhere all of the sudden

OMM 2: I was on wikipedia and the three most costliest hurricanes to hit the US (based on uninflated totals) were Katrina, Sandy, and Ike. I never realized until now just how close together those were. Sure they're a few years apart, but their damage is in the billions. That's an unimaginable amount of money. I can't imagine how long it'll take to get everything back to how it once was, especially since there's the possibiliy those areas will get hit with more unforgiving storms.

You'll be old enough to vote in November and yet you still didn't keep up with the race from the very beginning...

Pani.Poni.Dash.240.75229.jpg

Just kidding, if you didn't want to, I guess that's fine.  I've been following the election since the very first debates.  I treat the entire thing like a battle royale survival anime, with each candidate pitted against members of the same team in a brutal gauntlet of challenges until the climactic showdown between the two victorious candidates.  I find if you think of it that way, it's a lot more interesting.  You start caring more about the characters candidates as you learn more about their backstories, personalities, and the like.  As the presidential hopefuls drop one by one, the fighting gets more intense.  It's been quite the ride.

Christie and Fiorina are out now, huh...  Fiorina looked like a really strong candidate for a short time after one of the earlier debates, but she's since been at the bottom of the pack.  It's kind of a shame, I really thought she had potential.  And it looks like Christie pulled a suicide attack on Rubio.  One of those "if I'm going down I'm taking you with me moments," so to speak.  Rubio survived but he's rather injured, so it'll be interesting to see if he can recover.

And also, Kasich's second place finish speech was amazing.  I didn't really think much of him before, but after what he said I really can't help but like him.  He seems like such a kind-hearted and gentle person, and he's being overshadowed by everyone else just because he's a moderate Republican.  I recommend everyone who sees this to take a listen from the 7:16 mark to a little after the 11:30 mark; he says some really soulful and nonpolitical things that I think everyone can appreciate:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NprWgaG8Bbs

I don't think he has much of a chance of winning, but I'm glad he's running and I wish more people gave him the credit he deserves.

I've been sorta keeping up with it. Though I've been steering clear of the debates, I'm not completely clueless as to what's happening on the campaign trail. I can't say I share your enthusiasm over all the election stuff, but that is an interesting, and uncommon, way of looking at things. Some would probably say it's better to not muddy the line between a candidate's politics and personality though. 

Fiorina did have a really strong start with how the first debate went, I'm surprised she dropped out so quickly. It was just a matter of time until she, and others, dropped out/started dropping out, but it felt like the second the Iowa caucus results came out she suspended her campaign. And that's a pretty good way to describe what Christie did. It doesn't look like Rubio's going to make a full recovery, but we probably won't know for sure until the Nevada caucus and South Carolina primary results are out. If Rubio is able to come back from that though, it'll be interesting to see just how much momentum that'll give him. I wonder what's going to become of Cruz too. Trump's been focused on him for the past couple days, but other than that, not much has been circulating about him, so maybe people are starting to lose interest in him too. There's also Carson and Jeb, but there's not too much to say about them either. There is a chance that could change by the end of the month though. 

Yeah, Kasich is largely overlooked. The same could probably be said for any of the more moderate candidates unfortunately. O'Malley's one of the better examples of this. The Democratic side is vastly smaller than the Republican side, yet he still wasn't given the time of day. I wish he would've stuck around for New Hampshire, but it's not surprising that he didn't. Back to Kasich though, he always did give off a different vibe than the rest of the Republican candidates (I mean, at the first debate with what he said about gay marriage, imagine how much of a bad move that would've been 10 years ago), so it's nice to see that that was acknowledged in NH, and his speech afterwards really did help drive that home. It is disappointing he doesn't have much of an actual chance, but it is nice to see that he did get a little attention despite everything else going on and Trump constantly hogging the limelight. 

Boo

It's the Beatlete! Hey! (:

After however many years since I've known DC, I'm finally caught up with the latest manga chapter...err...file(?)

Will this mean a return to DCW? Also, I keep forgetting where I'm at in the story, making it difficult to follow it.. s:

Say it turns out like the DB movie? haha

The thing about that movie was never going to work cause it was too trashed

It was hard to put 154 episodes into one movie

But 37 for death note will be fine

Anyway, im happy for this and look forward to it

I just dont want it to too much whit washed

The thing about that movie was never going to work cause it was too trashed

It was hard to put 154 episodes into one movie

But 37 for death note will be fine

Anyway, im happy for this and look forward to it

I just dont want it to too much whit washed

Hopefully it will be fine, yeah q: I stopped watching the DB movie about halfway through. Hopefully it's not that bad.

Will this mean a return to DCW? Also, I keep forgetting where I'm at in the story, making it difficult to follow it.. s:

All I know was that I was about halfway or something so I started from there but I skipped the Anime original and the less important episodes.

I cheated. Hahaha!

But back as in actively back probably not. I'll definitely be here lurking though whenever there's a new file to look at.

I just found out that there will be a death note movie

WB will make it

Rated R

Hope it lives up to the anime

I don't know. Japanese anime/manga series adapted into a Hollywood movie usually doesn't come out as good so I'll keep my expectations low.

showoff 

nerd

12276921_169427076743556_1929381668_n.jp

What side are you starting with?

Birthright, only because it seems like the route that was intended to be played first.

--

OMM: tfw you underestimate the amount of homework you actually had to do over the weekend

gtnotlikingbestairheadprotagonist_b32450

Oh well, Fates was fun.

I just found out that there will be a death note movie

WB will make it

Rated R

Hope it lives up to the anime

This would be my dream cast :-

Light - Leonardo DiCaprio

L - Johnny Depp

Watari - Morgan Freeman

Misa - Emilia Clarke

Near and Mello - Drake and Josh