Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

What's on Your Mind?

OMM: Happy New Year! Let's hope 2016 will be at least kinda cool 

I made sure my first "meal" of the new year was cake, I made a bad pun, and I've already seen a gruesome video

year's off 2 a gr8 start

B)

Am I the only one not happy about 2016?

Haha, trust me, you're not.

OMM: So it's officially 2016. Okay. Okay. Seriously, 2k16 better be lit.

'New year, new me' Nah fam. Like some people expect to be a whole other person a soon as the clock strikes 12. No. You're still gonna be the same person you were a minute ago. Nothing changed.

OMM: I'm getting old

I got back from my hometown today, and I was more excited about getting to sleep in my own bed than I was about living in a house with sorta working appliances and a comfortable amount of furnituretumblr_m42quperIZ1r58lid.jpg

Am I the only one not happy about 2016?

I'm pretty mixed about it.

Because it's going to be an entirely different beast from any of my previous years, it has the potential to be really great or really terrible tumblr_m42qzrJMNM1r58lid.jpg

I'm pretty mixed about it.

Because it's going to be an entirely different beast from any of my previous years, it has the potential to be really great or really terrible tumblr_m42qzrJMNM1r58lid.jpg

Same here.

This is like the make or break time for me too lol. Altho my 2016 started badly and 2015 ended the same way, I still hope it really gets better.

===

On My Mind: Whatever happens, happens. Anywhere to wind blows.

OMM: "[5 Hours] Best of EDM 2015 (New Year's Special)"

well, it's not like I have anything to do tomorrow anyway, ,, ,,

Same here.

This is like the make or break time for me too lol. Altho my 2016 started badly and 2015 ended the same way, I still hope it really gets better.

I'm in the same boat. Hopefully you've at least got a good amount of control over some of the things that are going to happen over the year too or just... best of luck, man haha

I hope things will start picking up on your end! The year starting out on a bad note probably doesn't help any stress you've got :/ Maybe things'll start calming down soon

OMM My fortune cookie said "You won't be bored for long! New adventures are on their way." Luckily I'm a believer 

tumblr_m15q5wpPWl1qf0ojso2_500.png

Have the jackie chan adventures been remastered.

I have the old bad ones

It looked great when it was on Netflix. Idk for DVD though. This was such a cool show.