Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

What's on Your Mind?

I want to get the Xperia Z1 but my siblings want me to go for Samsung Galaxy J5 or J7... ah the choices when you're not the one paying -__-" there's also the Nexus 5 but my mom has a short temper when it comes to dad buying me stuff so most of my debating is internal :P

Ummm, you didn't use the word "empathy" correctly, since you can't empathize with an anime, but I get what you mean,

Regardless, you act as if over-attachment is a good thing. Inability to move on from events in life is generally a negative trait, if you haven't already noticed.

I thought it was fairly clear that a lot of what I say should not be taken entirely seriously, but apparently not.

Bruh, do you actually know what empathy is?

Empathy = Being able to put oneself into another person's shoes, as they say.

I don't know what you mean by I didn't use that word correctly coz I'm sure that I did. Duh. There are people crying or getting overjoyed over animes or any kind of literature in general and that's enough proof that people can empathize over fictional characters. Plus, I mean that's how authors write story from one character perspective, they put themselves in the position of the character. And, I think most of us do only truly enjoy a story whatever if we're able to actually relate to them or something or to a certain extent.

Oh wait. I'm sorry about that part. I wasn't trying to mean that overattachment is a good thing, I meant over attachment over a fictional thingy is a good indication (not a good thing) that a person has healthy levels of empathy cos that means that you actually did empathize with the characters in the story or simply, you put your heart on when you explored the plot.

----

Well atleast I know now that you shouldn't be taken seriously some of the time. All's well then.

===

On My Mind: What demons are bugging me right now? D:

Now I don't want to spoil anything, in case you haven't watched it yet, and it would be a good idea if you didn't spoil it for yourself either. q: The film is great though!

its like you dont know me

you can tell me everything and i cant be spoiled, cause i did not saw the movie

words and film are not the same 

OMM1: BABY IT'S COOOOLD OUUTSIIIDE

sorry

OMM2: The Emo Kylo Ren twitter account gives me life.

OMM3: Let's just say my life up to now was just one big joke.

That's a SPOILER D:

On My Mind: Must. Keep. Practicing.

OMM 1: tfw you wish someone well because they're having a hard time, and you know where they're coming from, and they respond with something along the lines of "I've had/I have it worse than you" 

tumblr_m42rlnV6JV1r58lid.gif

and then other people get involved because they're also concerned and wondering why what you said was taken so badly and oh god what I have started I just wanted to be nice

OMM 2: I got so... so many pajama pants

I can't say I'll never be cold again because i'm always cold but I'm gonna be so comfy I'm so excited 

I'm fairly certain she watched it at least a year ago, if not earlier.  My memory sucks though, so I could be mistaken.

UBW finished airing just a few months ago and I'm already over it, despite being a Fate fanboy.  Kirsch, you need to find yourself some more hobbies if you're hung up over a show so old.

I think it was about nine months ago, so hah!

Jk, jk. I'm going through a phase where I'm revisiting some of my favorite stuff (because winter break doi) so in the past week I've died over Code Geass, ATLA, My Love From Another Star, Artemis Fowl, and chess..... Sure I've missed something, but yeah, they're all really old, which is the point so it doesn't feel stale from back-to-back rewatching (which I did with NCIS and that really flopped). I think this says more about my laziness since I'm not taking my time to find another story to invest my time and feels in than about my lack of hobbies :P

OMM 1: I'm seeing my friends in less than 12 hours and I still have about 2 and a half hours worth of work to do on their presents tumblr_m42qzrJMNM1r58lid.jpg

OMM 2: Persona Q's marked down from $50 to $20.....

so, so tempting

its like you dont know me

you can tell me everything and i cant be spoiled, cause i did not saw the movie

words and film are not the same 

If you know what's going to happen before you watch the film, it's not as much fun to watch it than if you didn't know. There has to be an element of surprise, otherwise it will just be boring. Looking back I wish I hadn't watched the trailer before the movie. It would have felt a lot more special watching it, not knowing what to expect of it. :) Not that it wasn't special, of course!

If you know what's going to happen before you watch the film, it's not as much fun to watch it than if you didn't know. There has to be an element of surprise, otherwise it will just be boring. Looking back I wish I hadn't watched the trailer before the movie. It would have felt a lot more special watching it, not knowing what to expect of it. :) Not that it wasn't special, of course!

Ccc

Nit for me

Bruh, do you actually know what empathy is?

Empathy = Being able to put oneself into another person's shoes, as they say.

I don't know what you mean by I didn't use that word correctly coz I'm sure that I did. Duh. There are people crying or getting overjoyed over animes or any kind of literature in general and that's enough proof that people can empathize over fictional characters. Plus, I mean that's how authors write story from one character perspective, they put themselves in the position of the character. And, I think most of us do only truly enjoy a story whatever if we're able to actually relate to them or something or to a certain extent.

Excuse you sir, I do know what empathy is.  And it seems you do as well, and yet you still used the word incorrectly.  You can only empathize with another living being, not an inanimate object.  Therefore you cannot empathize with an anime.  You can empathize with an anime character, but not an anime.  Kirsch did not reveal anything about what she liked about Code Geass other than the fact that she liked it.  She could have enjoyed it because of the music or the animation or the art or the plot or the action.  In fact, it's entirely possible she disliked the characters, but thought everything else about the anime was fantastic.  Because Kirsch did not reveal the specifics of her personal preference, you cannot assume she liked the characters and as a result cannot conclude anything about her level of empathy.  Just because most people enjoy a story because of the characters, not all people enjoy a story because of the characters.  For example, I love Attack on Titan to death, but the characters in that anime/manga are honestly pretty awful.  As a result, your entire argument that Kirsch liking Code Geass proves that she has "healthy levels of empathy" is moot, because you incorrectly used the word "empathy."  Or rather, it's because you used a logical fallacy which rendered your reasoning unsound.

OMM Pumped for the new Berserk anime

The CGI is looking glorious.

2169924-kappa.png

--

OMM: It's finally getting colder, but not cold enough for snow.

160.gif

OMM 1: I have no idea how strong the winds were last night, but I woke up to a pine tree being down in my neighbor's yard, and part of another tree being down

I wish I could've heard the sound that pine made when it toppled. Hearing the wind pick something that large up and out of the ground and throw it over would probably be simultaneously fascinating and terrifying. 

OMM 2: Today was nice

Got to play with some dogs at the pet store, hang out at a kinda skeevy coffee shop, eat a really good muffin from said coffee shop, and have multiple really nice, long conversations

And to top it all off, I won a plastic dinosaur that I now don't know what to do with too

today was nice

Science fair is due soon after school starts and I didn't even start. I don't know what to do, when it's due, or how to do it. Heck, my teacher didn't even say anything about it. All she's said was "it's not due the first week". Is that supposed to make me feel better? Well it's not working because apparently I'm very stressed out right now. For once, I try to finish something ahead of time but nooo. Ugh