Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

What's on Your Mind?

OMM I've just had the worst pizza in my life

Haha, my dad saw the beautiful September weather and thought yardwork. Love you, Dad <3

OMM: THREE MORE DAYS GUYS. THREE. MORE. DAYS.

Today felt like a Monday. Idk why. It took a few minutes for my friend to remind me that yesterday existed.

Welcome back santa 

OMM I've just had the worst pizza in my life

Welcome back santa 

Thanks :D But I doubt your worst pizza could beat my worst pizza. My school cafe sells cardboard drenched in oil.

Thanks :D But I doubt your worst pizza could beat my worst pizza. My school cafe sells cardboard drenched in oil.

Lol! idk school pizza is pretty bad, but this was just awful. This smelled like goat cheese...I'm traumatized

Lol! idk school pizza is pretty bad, but this was just awful. This smelled like goat cheese...I'm traumatized

Whoa whoa whoa, what do you have against goat cheese?? Do you mean blue cheese, by any chance?

Whoa whoa whoa, what do you have against goat cheese?? Do you mean blue cheese, by any chance?

Nope, I meant goat cheese. Both are terrible though  :D

OMM 1: I saw a 00s kids meme today

it felt nice to fully understand everything pictured

OMM 2: I've been looking at the wiki page of Buster Keaton's filmography, and some the roles he's listed as are hilariously vague. The role was prominent enough that he was credited for it, but they're still so insignificant sounding haha

"Cop w/ mustache" "Woman holding umbrella" "Golfer turned prisoner" "the bad man" "our hero" "plumber" "Husband"

Nope, I meant goat cheese. Both are terrible though  :D

Idk what to say to you. Goat cheese is my favorite, followed closely by parmesan.

I feel like I don't know who you are anymore  D: *cue dramatic kdrama music*

Idk what to say to you. Goat cheese is my favorite, followed closely by parmesan.

I feel like I don't know who you are anymore  D: *cue dramatic kdrama music*

I've grown since your departure from this site  -_-

This river of time, it caught me unaware and carried me away

what even

Lol.

OMM Naruto will never end, but this next generation might be interesting. 

I've grown since your departure from this site  -_-

Same. I become stupider

By the way, Shhh She's not the santa from last year. She's waffle santa not satan santa. I mean santa :P

This river of time, it caught me unaware and carried me away

what even

*plays world's smallest violin*

On My Mind: Typhoon on freaking December. Just like last year :V

Same. I become stupider

By the way, Shhh She's not the santa from last year. She's waffle santa not satan santa. I mean santa :P

*plays world's smallest violin*

On My Mind: Typhoon on freaking December. Just like last year :V

and I is smartest

lol, I remember the avatar I used last year xD

and I is smartest

lol, I remember the avatar I used last year xD

Says, who? yourself? :P

I kinda remember your dp too. It was Misaki, right? Where on earth is your dp from currently?

===

On My Mind #1: Too many Star Wars spoilers in the internet. I really should watch it soon.

On My Mind #2: God dang it this internet connection. It's so unstable lately.

I kinda remember your dp too. It was Misaki, right? Where on earth is your dp from currently?

Charlie Brown doi :P

OMM: The new Attack on Titan is looking really good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZGjYjCnkLw

(but seriously, this anime looks gorgeous, oh my gosh)

WHAT

​WHAT

THANK U FOR POSTING THIS

AoT animation + Code Geass scripwriter \*O*/

But it says it's coming out in April 2016, and I thought AoT season 2 was coming out at around the same time?

WHAT

​WHAT

THANK U FOR POSTING THIS

AoT animation + Code Geass scripwriter \*O*/

But it says it's coming out in April 2016, and I thought AoT season 2 was coming out at around the same time?

I've heard AoT season 2 might come around February when the game comes out, or even late as June.

Shingeki no Kyojin's second season is only confirmed for 2016, not any specific season.

I've heard AoT season 2 might come around February when the game comes out, or even late as June.

Anime airs seasonally, so it's impossible for a show to begin in February.  Seasons start in early January (winter), April (spring), July (summer), and October (autumn).

Since Kabaneri will air spring of 2016, the earliest SnK season 2 will air is summer of 2016 (assuming Kabaneri is a single cour, which it most likely will be).  However, it's difficult for studios to handle back-to-back seasons with intensive action scenes like that (ufotable tried and failed miserably), so WIT Studio will probably take a season break and air SnK this fall.

OMM: I played Splatoon for hours and hours today; my hands are cramped and numb.  Come on Team Naughty, we can win this!!

CWSKGHwU4AELvy6.jpg

Anime airs seasonally, so it's impossible for a show to begin in February.  Seasons start in early January (winter), April (spring), July (summer), and October (autumn).

Since Kabaneri will air spring of 2016, the earliest SnK season 2 will air is summer of 2016 (assuming Kabaneri is a single cour, which it most likely will be).  However, it's difficult for studios to handle back-to-back seasons with intensive action scenes like that (ufotable tried and failed miserably), so WIT Studio will probably take a season break and air SnK this fall.

I know, I'm just going by what I read in an article. 

Shingeki no Kyojin's second season is only confirmed for 2016, not any specific season.

Idk why but I was always under the impression that season 2 was going to come out sometimes during spring. But fall? Fall??

Lie-Down-Try-Not-To-Cry-Cry-Alot-Meme.jp