Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

What's on Your Mind?

Just get a Wii U for its one of a kind first-party games and play the games you wanted to play on an Xbox One or PS4 on a PC instead.

But if you reaaaalllllyyyy don't want to get a Wii U (which means we can't be friends, btw) and are dead-set on either an Xbox or PlayStation, then I can't help you. I'm not familiar with the similarities and differences between those consoles at all, so I wouldn't be able to give you very good advice.

Lol! yeah I'm sure I've mentioned I have a WiiU in another post before, so hey we can still be friends, ha. I probably won't buy either soon tbh, but it's been on my mind since I haven't gave video games attention in a long time. I've neglected my WiiU thanks to school :(

Lol! yeah I'm sure I've mentioned I have a WiiU in another post before, so hey we can still be friends, ha. I probably won't buy either soon tbh, but it's been on my mind since I haven't gave video games attention in a long time. I've neglected my WiiU thanks to school :(

Oh damn, my b, I must have completely forgotten you mentioned that.  Well if that's the case, why not invest in a 3DS? favicon.png

(real talk though, the 3DS has a better library than the Wii U, you should seriously get one if you haven't already)

--

OMM: The 2015 Game Awards are about to start in a few minutes!  Be there or be square!  If you need directions, here be the Twitch link.

Best of luck to Splatoon and the other contestants! but especially to Splatoon

300px-Signal_gif.gif

OMM 1: I had no idea Coldplay's new album was coming out tomorrow, or well, in a little under hour for me technically. I didn't even know Adventure of a Lifetime was a thing until yesterday. I hope the album's good though since there's a chance it could be their last 

OMM 2:I hope the holidays get here soon, I miss being on break

OMM 1: I had no idea Coldplay's new album was coming out tomorrow, or well, in a little under hour for me technically. I didn't even know Adventure of a Lifetime was a thing until yesterday. I hope the album's good though since there's a chance it could be their last 

They're performing at the Super Bowl too.

OMM: tfwtumblr_m42quperIZ1r58lid.jpg

They're performing at the Super Bowl too.

I just heard about that earlier today. I'm looking forward to seeing that considering how over the top the Super Bowl half-time shows are 

I just heard about that earlier today. I'm looking forward to seeing that considering how over the top the Super Bowl half-time shows are 

Me too. Especially since they have a lot of songs which are perfect for stadiums. 

Me too. Especially since they have a lot of songs which are perfect for stadiums. 

They really do. I hope they won't only play songs off of A Head Full of Dreams because of that. 

Have you heard any of the songs off A Head Full of Dreams btw? I've only heard the little previews off of iTunes so I don't really have an opinion yet. 

They really do. I hope they won't only play songs off of A Head Full of Dreams because of that. 

Have you heard any of the songs off A Head Full of Dreams btw? I've only heard the little previews off of iTunes so I don't really have an opinion yet. 

Let's hope so. They gotta at least play A Sky Full Of Stars, Viva La Vida, etc. I haven't heard the album yet, but I assume I'll get around to it this week since my sister bought it. 

OMM - very, very quiet...

sehr, sehr, sehr ruhig....

Let's hope so. They gotta at least play A Sky Full Of Stars, Viva La Vida, etc. I haven't heard the album yet, but I assume I'll get around to it this week since my sister bought it. 

Yeah I can't imagine they'd not do Viva La Vida. At the very least A Sky Full of Stars, Paradise, and Adventure of a Lifetime will probably also be included. I'd love to hear them play Clocks too though

I see, that sounds nice! Let me know what you think about it after you get around to doing that. I don't really buy music anymore, but I've managed to track down a few of the songs off the album and so far, I think Army of One's my favorite. 

OMM1: Had a nightmare for the first time in a while, and I have this crick in my neck that won't go away.  Ughhh, with a math final tomorrow today, this is just absolutely perfect.

OMM2: Everyone's playing Xenoblade Chronicles X and I'm just sitting here envious even though I know I'd have no time to play it even if I owned it.

OMM3: Pls play the Zero Escape series if you haven't already.  Pls.  Prtty pls.

OMM4: This kid in One Punch Man has the same seiyuu as Conan, and I can't get Conan out of my head whenever he talks.  This was worse than seeing Kiritsugu every time the Sea King spoke.

OMM1: Had a nightmare for the first time in a while, and I have this crick in my neck that won't go away.  Ughhh, with a math final tomorrow today, this is just absolutely perfect.

OMM2: Everyone's playing Xenoblade Chronicles X and I'm just sitting here envious even though I know I'd have no time to play it even if I owned it.

OMM3: Pls play the Zero Escape series if you haven't already.  Pls.  Prtty pls.

OMM4: This kid in One Punch Man has the same seiyuu as Conan, and I can't get Conan out of my head whenever he talks.  This was worse than seeing Kiritsugu every time the Sea King spoke.

rough day, ha buddy 

Yeah I can't imagine they'd not do Viva La Vida. At the very least A Sky Full of Stars, Paradise, and Adventure of a Lifetime will probably also be included. I'd love to hear them play Clocks too though

I see, that sounds nice! Let me know what you think about it after you get around to doing that. I don't really buy music anymore, but I've managed to track down a few of the songs off the album and so far, I think Army of One's my favorite. 

Yeah clocks would sound amazing. I'll let ya know!

I wonder if people prefer school or work?

I wonder if people prefer being rich or powerful?

I wonder if people prefer having lots of friends while having lots of enemies, or having few friends but few enemies?

Wrong thread buddy.

Tsk tsk, after over 22,000 posts you should know better.

LITkfAm.gif

--

OMM1: I've been sick as a dog for the past few days and am showing no sign of getting any better.  Goddammit.

OMM2: Noice, new Makoto Shinkai film announced!!  Time for more 5 wallpapers per second!

Wrong thread buddy.

Tsk tsk, after over 22,000 posts you should know better.

LITkfAm.gif

--

OMM1: I've been sick as a dog for the past few days and am showing no sign of getting any better.  Goddammit.

OMM2: Noice, new Makoto Shinkai film announced!!  Time for more 5 wallpapers per second!

It's what I had on my mind at the time of post so yea. *shrugs*

OMM: It was 70F today... It's mid-December and it was 70

..how

is the weather ok

@Akazora Get well soon!  :D 

hopefully you didn't get your roommate sick or vice versa

OMM: It was 70F today... It's mid-December and it was 70

..how

is the weather ok

Word, I was walking around outside in the middle of the night wearing a t-shirt and shorts and couldn't have been any more comfortable.

136456680988.jpg

rip earth

@Akazora Get well soon!  :D

hopefully you didn't get your roommate sick or vice versa

Oh, thank you!  I think my roommate's fine; he already went back home yesterday because he doesn't have any final exams this upcoming week, and even though I was hacking up a storm in the same room as him nearly 24/7 for over a week he showed no signs of discomfort or illness at all just before he left.

--

OMM: Ughh, speaking of which, my throat's not feeling any better.  If anything, it feels worse today than it did yesterday.  This is really strange; I might need to get this checked out...

OMM: The only thing I've accomplished recently is changing my blog theme and spoling my friends's xmas presents

I must say I did both of those things really well though

Oh, thank you!  I think my roommate's fine; he already went back home yesterday because he doesn't have any final exams this upcoming week, and even though I was hacking up a storm in the same room as him nearly 24/7 for over a week he showed no signs of discomfort or illness at all just before he left.

Even if only for a few days, having the room to yourself must be nice! Especially since it the middle of finals seasons too. And it's good you didn't get your roommate sick haha 
Good luck with the rest of your finals btw :D

Word, I was walking around outside in the middle of the night wearing a t-shirt and shorts and couldn't have been any more comfortable.

136456680988.jpg

rip earth

--

OMM: Ughh, speaking of which, my throat's not feeling any better.  If anything, it feels worse today than it did yesterday.  This is really strange; I might need to get this checked out...

Haha, my dad saw the beautiful September weather and thought yardwork. Love you, Dad <3

OMM: THREE MORE DAYS GUYS. THREE. MORE. DAYS.

Today felt like a Monday. Idk why. It took a few minutes for my friend to remind me that yesterday existed.