Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

What's on Your Mind?

OMM: *teacher asks what big thing got legalized over the summer*

*talkative kids stop goofing off*

*other students stop typing*

*answers the question and quietly worries why I'm the only one willing to acknowledge it*

tumblr_m42qzrJMNM1r58lid.jpg

this is the same class that one girl tried to start discussions about abortion and ISIS in too

oh dear...

Snow hype!!

OMM- Haven't been here for long time as I'm addicted to DCTP. Almost a year.

Here is a picture directly from my window

post-12486-0-50696900-1448188281_thumb.j

Edited by Henry Gordan
Picture removed

Snow hype!!

OMM- Haven't been here for long time as I'm addicted to DCTP. Almost a year.

Here is a picture directly from my window

Dayum I wanna live where you live.

A little something from Koizumi Akako's profile on the wiki. XD

As is stereotypical of haughty female characters in anime and manga, Akako possesses a stereotypical "Ohohoho" laugh.

OMM: THE FORECAST CALLS FOR SNOW TOMORROW!  DO YOUR WORST MOTHER NATURE; JUST TRY AND FAZE ME!!

snow-hype-train.jpg

it stopped snowing for us, but we got nearly a foot of snow yesterday, so uh, I ain't complaining

I hope Cleveland treats you guys well, heh

--

OMM: holy geezus, it's a winter wonderland out here

the snow is a pure and blinding white

the edges and corners of windows are crisp and frosted

the roofs and cars are all thickly and evenly coated like icing on cake

the wind sends wisps and swirls of shimmering sprinkles and diamond dust from trees

is this heaven because everything was completely barren and devoid of this crystalline wonderland on Friday

it stopped snowing for us, but we got nearly a foot of snow yesterday, so uh, I ain't complaining

I hope Cleveland treats you guys well, heh

--

OMM: holy geezus, it's a winter wonderland out here

the snow is a pure and blinding white

the edges and corners of windows are crisp and frosted

the roofs and cars are all thickly and evenly coated like icing on cake

the wind sends wisps and swirls of shimmering sprinkles and diamond dust from trees

is this heaven because everything was completely barren and devoid of this crystalline wonderland on Friday

We got one inch of snow... ONE INCH!

tumblr_inline_nkwwxcypUz1skr8z5.png

I could have sworn I was still in Jersey, with how not cold and snow-less it's been......

OMM 1: aww yiss, after the news of one of the last white rhinos dying recently, I brought up how the last sumatran rhino in the western hemisphere is at the Cincinnati zoo, but will be leaving for Indonesia soon, and if he's still there come spring, we're gonna go see him because Cinci's a lot shorter drive than Cleveland and my sister lives down around there so we won't have to pay for a hotel because the 17 year old wants to go to the zoo

OMM 2: It snowed about 2inches yesterday, and my neighbors deemed that was the perfect excuse to break out the xmas stuff and put their tree up already

you... you couldn't wait week?

We got one inch of snow... ONE INCH!

tumblr_inline_nkwwxcypUz1skr8z5.png

I could have sworn I was still in Jersey, with how not cold and snow-less it's been......

*butts into the conversation*

it was 12F when I woke up this morning....

the feels like temp was 1F.......

tumblr_m42qykugn91r58lid.gif

and funnily enough, the high for Thursday is 57F.. .. . .. . ... ..

You got more snow than us :@

No snow in my country... Rain only

Let us have a moment of silence for Limansk's and Mr. Gordon's loss.

4Y0J2ss.png

1 /u/OB1FBM picture  = 1 prayer

Let us have a moment of silence for Limansk's and Mr. Gordon's loss.

4Y0J2ss.png

1 /r/OB1FBM picture  = 1 prayer

Can't see the image normally except with quote...

Good Morning BTW

OMM 1: The fridge and oven at my house are both broken and we have family coming over for Thanksgiving tomorrow :')

OMM 2: I changed my twitter @ for the first time in 18 or so months today tumblr_m42rkciWcq1r58lid.png

now I gotta go update a bunch of links

OMM1: There are only three letters I can use to describe people these days: smh. This planet is a sick place. Everything is unfair. Kindness is so rare these days that when you show an act of kindness, people think you like them. We fight for equality, yet people disagree. Then when someone mistreats them, they blame the government for not being fair and equal when it was their decision. "No, our generation is fine." "We don't need to change anything." Wrong. Our world is mean. Cruel. I do not believe in human perfectibility. We are only more active, not any wiser than we were 6,000 years ago. So people should stop acting like they are. They need to think for their future, for their children's future. I don't want to live in a world so depressing to the point that you will only help someone out of you like them. People need to see the other side of things. They need to stop looking at the mask the world puts on. This generation is messed up. We need help, they need to change. Life was much simpler back then. But something changed us. And we'll have to undo it.

OMM2: And don't tell me I'm wrong because trust me, I know what I'm talking abt. But on the other side of things, my day was great. Except for the fact that I'm stressed out bc I have a lot of hw due on Monday and I didn't even start. Eh, I work well under pressure at the last minute tho.

• Upvote 1