Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

What's on Your Mind?

Are you at that time in your life when you have to take the SATs?

giphy.gif

Man I need to sign up already for the January one. The questions are kinda fun. What's frustrating is you can't help but flip the desk over once you realize how (sorta) easy were the ones you got wrong, the negative marking adding insult to the injury. I wasn't planning to take it but since I thought why not just apply to somewhere in the US I'm studying for it.

Man I need to sign up already for the January one. The questions are kinda fun. What's frustrating is you can't help but flip the desk over once you realize how (sorta) easy were the ones you got wrong, the negative marking adding insult to the injury. I wasn't planning to take it but since I thought why not just apply to somewhere in the US I'm studying for it.

Good luck with that...

You already know what I am going to say ;___;

GET OUT. LEAVE THE COUNTRY. NEVER COME BACK. MARRY SOMEONE BEAUTIFUL THERE. MAKE KIDS.

AIM HIGH. REACH HIGH. GET HIGH.

:'3

OMM: Now that the econ exam is behind me, all I've been able to think about is...

CTj_3gzUsAA1BMr.jpg

No work is going to get done tonight.  I need time to get my body ready after all.

Uhhh, I'm still having a difficult time understanding you, so correct me if I'm wrong, but are you saying that you knew I was going to Case Western but didn't know where that was located and therefore was surprised when I said I'm in Cleveland given you assumed the school was in or around New Jersey?

Thought you stayed close to home, ny close to be specific.

I'm fine Asther, I just want Rukia Kurosaki back to DCW and working on fanfics and novels.

Haha sayin my name with a russian accent. Nowadays Im translating rap from korean to english and learning it in the process. :P Also I should update my fanfic soon seeing as I'm off tests for now (midterms in december kukuku)

Haha sayin my name with a russian accent. Nowadays Im translating rap from korean to english and learning it in the process. :P Also I should update my fanfic soon seeing as I'm off tests for now (midterms in december kukuku)

I can't wait to see your fanfic. But I thought you hated rap, eh?

Haha, I just took the November one. It was plenty fun sitting on my butt for five hours on a Saturday morning. (asdfghjkl; the schools seriously need a bigger budget if only to buy better desk-chairs. As in, why are the chairs attached to the desks??? It felt retro for the first thirty minutes and a pain in the butt (haha) for the rest.)

OMM: Yuusss, pre-ordered the Fire Emblem Fates Special Edition in-store at GameStop since all the online pre-orders sold out before I could get to them!  Had to use public transportation by myself for the first time and avoided getting pick-pocketed!  Today has been very productive.

131FA4CD-CA3A-4D18-B637-137CC55EF28E.PNG

February 19th let's go!!

I can't wait to see your fanfic. But I thought you hated rap, eh?

Lol no I didn't.

Haha, I just took the November one. It was plenty fun sitting on my butt for five hours on a Saturday morning. (asdfghjkl; the schools seriously need a bigger budget if only to buy better desk-chairs. As in, why are the chairs attached to the desks??? It felt retro for the first thirty minutes and a pain in the butt (haha) for the rest.)

I cannot sit that long, I will start jumping.

OMM 1: For an upcoming project, my early childhood education teacher paired me up with the kid that uses his phone the entire three hour class period just because our birthdays are close 

teacher why

tumblr_m42quperIZ1r58lid.jpg

OMM 2: It bothers me on multiple levels that the official video for this one song I like has a misspelled word in the epilepsy warning before the video.

...."discretion" does not have a "g" 

Today was Pajama Day at my school *scoffs* such a childish spirit day and EVERYBODY was wearing adult-sized onesies. I think I encountered at least 80 different types of onesies today. They weren't even wearing shoes over them. They were just walking around and relying on the foot part of the suit to protect their feet. I can't even imagine how much their feet must hurt from all the students trampling over them. The worst part was seeing the popular guys being drooled on by all the girls because they were wearing "cute and adorable" animal onesies. This has been the strangest day of my life.

why dont i feel happy

you are not alone........

===

La PomPon's making me nostalgic with all the blast from the past. foxhideplz.gif?2