Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

What's on Your Mind?

OMM: So for Halloween I threw on a mask and a robe and just sat on the steps outside of my house to give away candy. I just sat there for 2 hours, not speaking, and everyone's reactions were hilarious - heh heh

OMM1: It's going to be 70 degrees all week.  It's November.  I'm in Cleveland.  I was promised cold.  Where is the cold?  I was promised snow.  Where is the snow?

OMM2: Hoopa event..................... at McDonald's......................

fG9NYRN.gif

On My Mind #1: *looks at posts above* Gahd, I always wanted to learn how to do a baked mac and cheese.

that sounds even worse my god

OMM1: It's going to be 70 degrees all week.  It's November.  I'm in Cleveland.  I was promised cold.  Where is the cold?  I was promised snow.  Where is the snow?

el nino season this year for colorado, so we might be hit hard by a lot of snow this coming winter.

that sounds even worse my god

el nino season this year for colorado, so we might be hit hard by a lot of snow this coming winter.

I'm not your God :V

On My Mind: Freaking Hell... been sick twice in the past two weeks. Dunno why D:

OMM2: Hoopa event..................... at McDonald's......................

fG9NYRN.gif

Oh my

You went fron NJ to Cleveland :P

My cat used to lick more as a kitten too. When we first got her, though I shouldn't have, I used my hands a lot when she wanted to play, so now when she runs up to me and goes for my arms, between play bites she'll lick me haha Sometimes she'll lick me if I put my hand in front of her, but most of the time she just looks at me funny and walks away haha I wonder why they grow out of it though since, from what I've read, it's a sign of affection and it's unlikely they grow less fond of you as time goes on  :huh:

I doubt she's grown less fond of you. :q Keep treating her well, and they may pardon you the day they've conquered the world! Just saying.

OMM: tfw you get put into an early childhood development and education class and you dislike children

The psychology portion of the class seems interesting, but I feel so out place being surrounded by young parents, soon-to-be parents, students excited to be parents once they're adults, and people who want to pursue educational careers tumblr_m42qzrJMNM1r58lid.jpg

Indian summer perhaps...? Assuming the first frost there happened the same time it happened here I guess that could be the reason as to why the weather's been so uncharacteristically nice lately. The first frost came in a kinda weird way this year though so

stock-photo-young-clueless-woman-shruggi

I doubt she's grown less fond of you. :q Keep treating her well, and they may pardon you the day they've conquered the world! Just saying.

I hope she hasn't haha

And I hope whoever "they" is won't judge people solely based on how they treat their pets if/when that day comes. If that happened and you asked my cat what she thought she'd probably say I'm a terrible person because I don't let her eat too much people food haha

I hope she hasn't haha

And I hope whoever "they" is won't judge people solely based on how they treat their pets if/when that day comes. If that happened and you asked my cat what she thought she'd probably say I'm a terrible person because I don't let her eat too much people food haha

They = cats

It's all about being prepared. When the day comes and the roles have switched, you'll be glad that you treated them as kings and queens.

The weather here has been really strange. I don't recall it being 70 degrees this close to Thanksgiving in the past. I have all these fall clothes and look outside like

Bt8JTsH.jpg

Oh my

You went fron NJ to Cleveland :P

Bruh, I've been in Cleveland since school started, and I updated my profile months in advance signifying where I'd be going to college.  Somebody didn't get the flyer, haha.

10077649.jpg

^Baltha, dis you

Indian summer perhaps...? Assuming the first frost there happened the same time it happened here I guess that could be the reason as to why the weather's been so uncharacteristically nice lately. The first frost came in a kinda weird way this year though so

Speak for yourself.

1lmu0P6.gif

Finally done with papers. Oh look it's my new friend, the SAT. OTL ugh and the classes are also more extensive why

Are you at that time in your life when you have to take the SATs?

giphy.gif

--

OMM: Yes, thank you Nintendo of America.  We wanted a Zoroark event, mhm, yup, definitely.  Shiny Xerneas and Yveltal?  Nah, who needs them when you can have a Zoroark running Sludge Bomb.  What a Fairy slayer, mmm.  My UU team totally needs this.  Thank you again.  I'm absolutely elated.

Bruh, I've been in Cleveland since school started, and I updated my profile months in advance signifying where I'd be going to college.  Somebody didn't get the flyer, haha.

10077649.jpg

^Baltha, dis you

bruh, you told folks you were moving to cleveland....

uuu, by the by

hows life there

college good

bruh, you told folks you were moving to cleveland....

Uhhhh, what?  Yes, that's my point.  It has been public knowledge that I would be moving to Cleveland for school for many months now.  That's why there was no point for you to make the post that you did, since you shouldn't be surprised I'm not in New Jersey anymore.  I've been in Cleveland since August.  It would be the equivalent of me saying, "Oh my, Baltha your profile picture is a silhouette of Sherlock Holmes" which is a pointless comment because that's been your profile pic for years.

Unless, you're unfamiliar with the Slowpoke meme?

I'm beginning to think the joke went right over your head man...

uuu, by the by

hows life there

college good

That aside though, life's great.  I've been really happy, I'm more productive now than I think I've ever been in high school, I'm doing well in my classes, and I've struck a good balance between work and free time.  Honestly, I couldn't ask for more.

Uhhhh, what?  Yes, that's my point.  It has been public knowledge that I would be moving to Cleveland for school for many months now.  That's why there was no point for you to make the post that you did, since you shouldn't be surprised I'm not in New Jersey anymore.  I've been in Cleveland since August.  It would be the equivalent of me saying, "Oh my, Baltha your profile picture is a silhouette of Sherlock Holmes" which is a pointless comment because that's been your profile pic for years.

Unless, you're unfamiliar with the Slowpoke meme?

I'm beginning to think the joke went right over your head man...

That aside though, life's great.  I've been really happy, I'm more productive now than I think I've ever been in high school, I'm doing well in my classes, and I've struck a good balance between work and free time.  Honestly, I couldn't ask for more.

Well, i didnt read it or had any idea about it so to me its just cleveland. My profile pic will be 1 year old in dec. You are right about slowpoke. I know about the pokemon and the joke

Unles im slow in the head...i got nothin

Thats great. Its important that you feel that way right now

You know what you will feel after that phase, when you are about to finis

Holla at me in 2.5 years

OMM 1: Undertale's OST is heavenly

I've had the the car commercial sounding part (I don't know how else to describe it) of Mettaton EX's boss fight theme, Death By Glamour, stuck in my head for hours now 

tumblr_m42r6gedvF1r58lid.gif

OMM 2: the xmas stuff is starting to be put out, the black friday commercials have started, it's already snowed some places, the ugly sweaters are coming back

....soon

/sleigh bells jingling furiously in the distance

They = cats

It's all about being prepared. When the day comes and the roles have switched, you'll be glad that you treated them as kings and queens.

Oh, well I hope that day doesn't come then haha I'm not mean to her, but I still worry that she'd find something to be unhappy with me about haha

Well, i didnt read it or had any idea about it so to me its just cleveland. My profile pic will be 1 year old in dec. You are right about slowpoke. I know about the pokemon and the joke

Unles im slow in the head...i got nothin

Thats great. Its important that you feel that way right now

You know what you will feel after that phase, when you are about to finis

Holla at me in 2.5 years

Uhhh, I'm still having a difficult time understanding you, so correct me if I'm wrong, but are you saying that you knew I was going to Case Western but didn't know where that was located and therefore was surprised when I said I'm in Cleveland given you assumed the school was in or around New Jersey?

Oh, well I hope that day doesn't come then haha I'm not mean to her, but I still worry that she'd find something to be unhappy with me about haha

Some people are mean to them, though. Some people shoot cats.

At least that is what possibly happened to one of our cats, possibly not. We're not sure whose cat it was. haha :q

I'm thinking about how and when will Ran know about Conan's true identity!

This DC was more than 21yrs? with more than 935 Chapters! and 798 Episodes!

I'm really curious about that..

Also about the BO

When I watching DC I'm thinking about that I'm really getting excited

when the episode is about Ran Suspicious!

OMM: OHHHHHH MYYYYYYYY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

CTdXEw0W4AA_tSz.jpg

I'M SO HAPPY I THINK I'M GOING TO CRY MY EMOTIONS ARE A MESS ON THE FLOOR RIGHT NOW

CTdo8ZBUsAAsV8l.jpg

LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!