Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

What's on Your Mind?

oh wow d[angst]/dt > 0 :((((

hahahahahahahaha no that's not funny :<

It's okay I once left ashes on the roof too while making fries xD

"People come in and out of your life. For a time they are your world; they are everything.

And then one day they're not. There's no telling how long you will have them near."

- Jenny Han, P.S. I Still Love You

I love this quote from a book I just read. It puts a lot of the teenage stuff I'm going through in perspective. It's been a while since I've read an entire book, much less two. I think it's a good way to take a break from the cold and gray of my computer (I've been working with it nonstop for the past few weeks). I'm considering Computer Science as a potential course for college, but at the moment I'm still not sure if I can live with it. 

I'm currently enjoying a week-long break from school (while it lasts). Catching up on DC anime while I'm at it. I'm glad that they didn't decide to throw a huge pile of homework for us to do during the break (although they did give us homework, not enough to drown us, thankfully).

At this point I still do not know what I am doing nor what I am planning to do with my life. 

Anyway, I love DC. It feels great, watching it again.

PumpkinLight.gif

i set my kitchen on fire this evening. that wasn't very good.

Ahh, you were that kid in college who set off the dorm's fire alarm at 3 am the night before finals because you forgot to add water before microwaving your instant mac and cheese, weren't you?

OMM: <--since the thread asks what's on your mind, why do I feel the need to specify within my post..? And, I'm tired of living. Yay.

tumblr_inline_nudn42efKi1tymvc0_540.jpg

--

OMM1: My Hero Academia anime confirmed?  I've heard good things about the manga, so hype!

OMM2: It's nice to know we'll be getting a Nintendo Direct before the year ends, because I seriously need to know the results of the Smash ballot.  The hype train can only get so far with no news fueling it.  Surely Nintendo will deliver.

OMM: I'm very happy that this week's so close to being over for me. I was really stressed on Sunday and Monday but my one final went better than expected, I have anywhere from 1-3 small make-up tests tomorrow that are pretty much just review at this point, I wrote a decent enough essay in like 70 minutes, I made my MAL profile look really nice, and I have a short break from school starting in about 17 hours

things are nice currently 

tumblr_m42qz8zkyF1r58lid.jpg

Well it happens. q: Don't know what to do about it.

Lap cat? I'd say so yes, haha. Definitely! How about you? Tell me about your cats.

True, but that doesn't make it any less heartbreaking when it happens.  :unsure: You get pretty attached to them over the years.

Ahh, how lucky! None of the cats I've been close to are/were lap cats so I get a bit jealous when people say one or all of their cats are lap cats haha

There's not too much to say about my cat haha Her name's Chloe, she's a 4 year old calico that we got when she was around 10 weeks old. Our previous cat was technically my sister's cat, so our current one's technically my cat so I got to name her. She's a lot friendlier than our other cat was, she "talks" to us somewhat often, likes being in someone's company, is pretty playful, and she also licks me a lot which is something I didn't even know cats did haha She's just a great little furball :')

Ahh, you were that kid in college who set off the dorm's fire alarm at 3 am the night before finals because you forgot to add water before microwaving your instant mac and cheese, weren't you?

i have no idea what you're talking about. :V

srsly tho mac and cheese is nasty it's like yellow sludge.

I actually carved two pumpkins out this time. :D One was a jester, the other a demon, and both were for my little cousin, so I hope she likes them. Any idea how long they keep fresh?

O if only I'd taken a picture of them.

Lucky! Carving pumpkins has never been a tradition or "thing" in our country. As for tips on keeping the pumpkin fresh, I'm sure Google can help you out :D

tumblr_inline_mu7vyh5B2E1r37k2u.gif

OMM 2: ....Can someone post in the "What Manga Are You Currently Reading?" thread? I read a few short things and was going to just add my thoughts to the end of my last post, but I realized what I was writing was getting kinda long and the new stuff would be more fitting for a post of its own. 

DAY 19: MACHINE HAS YET TO GIVE THEIR THOUGHTS ON THE FEW SHORT THINGS THEY READ

CPI4uoPVEAEpxSX.png

(WAIT, never mind, ninja-ed by OP.)
Well_played_old_chap.jpg

i have no idea what you're talking about. :V

srsly tho mac and cheese is nasty it's like yellow sludge.

Don't feign ignorance; I already have my eyes on you.

thekinght1.gif

And I like mac and cheese.  I rarely eat it, but high quality mac and cheese is really good.

--

OMM: Thinking about participating in a Smash tourney, but I don't have a great deal of confidence in my skills.  Should I or shouldn't I...?

tumblr_lzzhpzrvau1qegbwao1_r2_500.gif

Edited by Akazora

OMM 1: My sister's birthday is in less than a month--quick what do people in their mid/late 20s like!?

OMM 2: it's crazy just how "warm" 30F - 40F feels when there's no snow in comparison to how awful it is to be out in just a hoodie when there's 4in+ of snow and it's 30F - 40F

DAY 19: MACHINE HAS YET TO GIVE THEIR THOUGHTS ON THE FEW SHORT THINGS THEY READ

CPI4uoPVEAEpxSX.png

(WAIT, never mind, ninja-ed by OP.)
Well_played_old_chap.jpg

that's such a good video

MY APOLOGIES I HAD A BUSY PAST COUPLE DAYS AND WANTED TO FINISH IT WHEN I HAD THE TIME AND ENERGY TO DO SO 

What a coincidence though considering I ended up posting that by complete accident  :blink:

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

tumblr_m8gvmk65lw1rdt8q7o1_500.gif

If you choose to stay up late tonight waiting for the Great Pumpkin, be sure to bring your 3DS with you so you can smash pumpkins level 9 CPUs while you wait.

My brothers and I built each our own PC today. :D Not problem-free of course.

True, but that doesn't make it any less heartbreaking when it happens.  :unsure: You get pretty attached to them over the years.

Ahh, how lucky! None of the cats I've been close to are/were lap cats so I get a bit jealous when people say one or all of their cats are lap cats haha

There's not too much to say about my cat haha Her name's Chloe, she's a 4 year old calico that we got when she was around 10 weeks old. Our previous cat was technically my sister's cat, so our current one's technically my cat so I got to name her. She's a lot friendlier than our other cat was, she "talks" to us somewhat often, likes being in someone's company, is pretty playful, and she also licks me a lot which is something I didn't even know cats did haha She's just a great little furball :')

Of course. :)

Oh I love when they lick. One of our cats used to do that as a kitten as well, though as she grew older she also grew out of the habit. Every once in a while I try to make her do it the same way I made her do it as a kitten, but every time I fail. ah well

Lucky! Carving pumpkins has never been a tradition or "thing" in our country. As for tips on keeping the pumpkin fresh, I'm sure Google can help you out :D

tumblr_inline_mu7vyh5B2E1r37k2u.gif

Google is our friend, yeah. :P

OMM 1: Oh hey it's November, time to care about NaNoWriMo for about 10 days, write about 6k words, and never open the word doc again.. . .. . .

OMM 2: I'm so salty that I missed the Breeder's Cup yesterday. I didn't even know it was happening--I was awake too--I could've watched it if I had known. The horse that one the Triple Crown back in May(...? Might've been June, but sometime in the spring) won this race too, not to mention that this race was the final one of his career. That horse accomplished so many feats this year it's unbelievable. When he won the Triple Crown, it was the first time in 37 years that had been done and now with this win, he became the first in racing history to win the Grand Slam (the three races that comprise the triple crown + the breeder's cup make up the grand slam apparently). I just-- this is so rare to happen--it's never happened before ....and I missed it

tumblr_m42rpuaLGs1r58lid.gif

Of course. :)

Oh I love when they lick. One of our cats used to do that as a kitten as well, though as she grew older she also grew out of the habit. Every once in a while I try to make her do it the same way I made her do it as a kitten, but every time I fail. ah well

My cat used to lick more as a kitten too. When we first got her, though I shouldn't have, I used my hands a lot when she wanted to play, so now when she runs up to me and goes for my arms, between play bites she'll lick me haha Sometimes she'll lick me if I put my hand in front of her, but most of the time she just looks at me funny and walks away haha I wonder why they grow out of it though since, from what I've read, it's a sign of affection and it's unlikely they grow less fond of you as time goes on  :huh: