Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

What's on Your Mind?

Off topic, but why is your Location the latitude and longitude points of Kruidenwijk, Almere, Netherlands??

tumblr_lkl76dyCqN1qe3wzuo1_500.gif

It's not my real location, lol, just saying.

If you google map it, it was supposed to show this (This thing was like way back in 2013 so I dunno now)

BH7r_uICYAAUEAE.jpg

They say it's a dead body being dragged into the water but some say it was just a dog and a man.

On My Mind: I'm not looking forward to weekends now D: There's just so many things to do D:

===

EDIT: On My Mind: Super Typhoon here currently in my country. It's already raining moderately and it's really windy.

8effac72c64bc80f0c19d6027c822bc89d1c62e5

Edited by .MK.

OMM:

I can't believe I finished my conditional statements poster in just 40 minutes...

Now I feel like I did really bad.

What. Didn't expect to see you here xD

OMM: Tiramisu 

OMM 1: Perhaps this is more fitting for the science thread, but since I'm not completely sure about that I'll just post it here: this site is really cool and puts a lot of things into perspective. It also can make you feel kinda crappy about some things but it's still pretty neat to learn how old you would be if we lived on Mercury instead of Earth.

OMM 2: Really not sure how to feel about this

I like Persona, and I used to really like vocaloid but together? ....not sure  

Either way, I want to hear the full song because Heaven's one of the best songs on Persona 4's entire OST

No, she was found abandoned in the city, so the ones we got her from didn't know her age. She's still a kitten, that much I know. Also, white and gray.

I see, she sounds really pretty. I'm glad to hear that you decided to take her in. All too often cats are just abandoned and left to fend for themselves on the streets. Do you have other cats? If you do, I'll hope they'll take kindly to her  :D

What. Didn't expect to see you here xD

OMM: Tiramisu 

Why hello... I see you've changed your username o-o

OMM: Why do PowerPoints take so long to export as a video :/

OMM: I had an amazing fall break.  It was just superb.  My parents came over to visit, I finished all of Alpha Sapphire, I played the first two cases of Dual Destinies, and I watched Tekkon Kinkreet.  I haven't really let myself just completely relax in so long.  I feel like I was emotionally and spiritually cleansed.  It was really nice to see my parents after so long, Alpha Sapphire was a fantastic game, Dual Destinies reminded me why I love Ace Attorney so much, and Tekkon Kinkreet was quite the movie to cap off the whole break.  Wow.  What a great four days.  I may have a lot of work lined up for this week, but I feel ready to deal with it.  I didn't realize how much I needed this respite from work until I got it.  I hope everyone else out there finds the time in the near future to really take a step back and remember what life is all about.  Sometimes you may not realize how stressed you actually are and just need a moment to emotionally realign yourself before taking that next step forward.

giphy.gif

(Edit: Oh yeah, and happy Back to the Future Day!)

• Upvote 1

OMM 1: Perhaps this is more fitting for the science thread, but since I'm not completely sure about that I'll just post it here: this site is really cool and puts a lot of things into perspective. It also can make you feel kinda crappy about some things but it's still pretty neat to learn how old you would be if we lived on Mercury instead of Earth.

I see, she sounds really pretty. I'm glad to hear that you decided to take her in. All too often cats are just abandoned and left to fend for themselves on the streets. Do you have other cats? If you do, I'll hope they'll take kindly to her  :D

Yes, we have four other cats, three old ones and a new kitten we got a couple of months ago. The other kitten actually wasn't so happy with the new one we got about two weeks ago, though she is little by little beginning to accept her.

And interesting facts on that site. (: Thanks for sharing.

Edit; @Kitty Paw: Well it happens. ):

OMM 1: HAPPY NATIONAL CAPS LOCK DAY 

OMM 2: Life is Strange ep 5 came out the other day and I got a stupid bone to pick with it. So the giant storm that's first shown in episode 1 finally makes its appearance in episode 5. It's living up to the hype, being horrific and tearing Arcadia Bay to shreds; y'know just doing normal supernatural scale storm stuff. They keep calling it a tornado, but it's... it's not. The swirling destructive column of wind and debris is over the ocean, that makes it a waterspout. Waterspouts don't look anything like that though. Sure there are tornadic waterspouts, and sometimes those waterspouts can even move onto land along with the storm that's carrying them, but for the most part, they're little skinny things that just hang out over bodies of water for a while before going away. They don't even do that much damage usually because they generally don't suck up a ton of water and, unless the water's really polluted, there's not much debris it could pick up anyway. Waterspouts don't usually last very long either. They can have high winds but due to the thing being offshore, I don't know how it would've caused as much as damage as shown unless the buildings are super old and not taken care of (which is possible since Arcadia Bay's shown to be a town that's not exactly thriving and in its prime) Looking at the landscapes we've seen in game too, even if that was an actual EF6 tornado, it's damage would be reduced because there's a lot of hills and cliffs and tornadoes don't like those and instead thrive on flat landscapes that are easily traversable. 

TL;DR -7/10 this game about time travel and alternative realities doesn't have realistic depictions of supernatural weather phenomena /s

Yes, we have four other cats, three old ones and a new kitten we got a couple of months ago. The other kitten actually wasn't so happy with the new one we got about two weeks ago, though she is little by little beginning to accept her.

And interesting facts on that site. (: Thanks for sharing.

np!

Ahh you have so many--I can't imagine what it's like having so many! You guys must have your hands full taking care all of them haha 

It's good to hear the older ones aren't being aggressive towards the younger ones. It sounds like with time the other kitten will get more used to another young one around  :lol: hopefully they'll get to be really close once that happens

np!

Ahh you have so many--I can't imagine what it's like having so many! You guys must have your hands full taking care all of them haha 

It's good to hear the older ones aren't being aggressive towards the younger ones. It sounds like with time the other kitten will get more used to another young one around  :lol: hopefully they'll get to be really close once that happens

Oh we've had a bunch more, although most of them have died by now, either by illness or accidentally (and one possibly on purpose).

Most they do is hiss, though that's only to begin with. It seems like they've accepted the new cat already. I hope they will be close. They seem to be playing every now and then, the two kittens that is, though sometimes the games turn to fights, which is when we have to seperate them. Give them some time to get used to each other, but if it gets too rough seperate them.

I love cats, and the new one we just got two weeks ago is the sweetest I've known. :) She seeks contact all the time, and at nighttime she lies on my bed most often right near my head, which is very much unlike the other kitten who is very shy and quiet, and difficult to pet. She's nonetheless very sweet.

OMM 1: it's a sad day for the PS Vita. I don't really care about first party games that much, but I'm still a little worried. I like my Vita a lot, even more than my 3DS at times, so I hope this isn't the beginning of the end for it. 

tumblr_m42qykugn91r58lid.gif

OMM 2: just gotta... just gotta make it through this week

then it'll be break 

THAT IS NOT A THING YOU LIE

srsly why

But it really is a thing

AND ITS A GREAT THING, WHY WOULD I LIE ABOUT SUCH AN UNDER-APPRECIATED HOLIDAY

Oh we've had a bunch more, although most of them have died by now, either by illness or accidentally (and one possibly on purpose).

Most they do is hiss, though that's only to begin with. It seems like they've accepted the new cat already. I hope they will be close. They seem to be playing every now and then, the two kittens that is, though sometimes the games turn to fights, which is when we have to seperate them. Give them some time to get used to each other, but if it gets too rough seperate them.

I love cats, and the new one we just got two weeks ago is the sweetest I've known. :) She seeks contact all the time, and at nighttime she lies on my bed most often right near my head, which is very much unlike the other kitten who is very shy and quiet, and difficult to pet. She's nonetheless very sweet.

It must've been horrible to go through the loss of a pet so many times, especially if one or more passed unexpectedly. My family was so crushed when our first cat died that we only went a couple weeks before trying to find another one. Going through that multiple times sounds almost unbearable  :(

It's good to know those two get along for the most part! Hopefully they'll be able to work past the little fights at some point. Watching those two become closer will probably be really cute to see too. 

Ah she kinda sounds like how my cat was as a kitten, hopefully she won't grow out of some of those habits like my cat did. She does sound really sweet though, is she also a lap cat?

i set my kitchen on fire this evening. that wasn't very good.

then i had to go out to eat because i couldn't use the kitchen. that wasn't very good either.

glad that the whole place didn't burn down, oh god.

But it really is a thing

AND ITS A GREAT THING, WHY WOULD I LIE ABOUT SUCH AN UNDER-APPRECIATED HOLIDAY

nooooooooooooooooooo

It must've been horrible to go through the loss of a pet so many times, especially if one or more passed unexpectedly. My family was so crushed when our first cat died that we only went a couple weeks before trying to find another one. Going through that multiple times sounds almost unbearable  :(

It's good to know those two get along for the most part! Hopefully they'll be able to work past the little fights at some point. Watching those two become closer will probably be really cute to see too. 

Ah she kinda sounds like how my cat was as a kitten, hopefully she won't grow out of some of those habits like my cat did. She does sound really sweet though, is she also a lap cat?

Well it happens. q: Don't know what to do about it.

Lap cat? I'd say so yes, haha. Definitely! How about you? Tell me about your cats.

then i had to go out to eat because i couldn't use the kitchen. that wasn't very good either.

You're quite the careless person, aren't you Mohoroviccio? d:

On the bright side

You werent hungry

You're quite the careless person, aren't you Mohoroviccio? d:

i literally have no idea how it happened. i was making some stuff and then there was a curtain of flame. i was fast enough to extinguish it, but damn.

my kitchen's a mess though, i have no idea how to handle that ;-;

On the bright side

You werent hungry

i swear that burger was charred. that's classic irony right there.