Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

What's on Your Mind?

three mongrels (no real breed), one half breed Labrador and one Mini Poodle :3

Don't know how I originally missed this but....

DID SOMEBODY SAY MONGREL??

tumblr_nn0j1aHDxQ1qf2huro1_500.gif

OMM: Today's date is the same backwards...5•10•2015

NOT IN 'MURICA IT AIN'T

murica_25.jpeg

--

OMM: The Smash Ballot is finally closed, and now all we have to do is wait for the results.

f1049c9464bef6ca4ac6232328398f5f969df3b7

Please don't take too long Nintendo, I can only be so patient.

OMM: So COLD. It was like 70-80 degrees two days ago, and now my fingers are falling off.

Haha...cold. Either it's hell or a it's a glacier.

On My Mind: Was messing around the net and I found Keanu Reeves AMA threads on Reddit! What. A. Freaking. Awesome. Down-to-Earth. Person. Just wishing that more famous personalities were like him. D:

good-guy-keanu-reeves-54928.jpg

Edited by .MK.

can I ask something? (for everyone)

is there any market in your place that sells everything, from any kind of food to clothes? or maybe only clothes?

if yes, do you mind to tell me the name of the market though pm? or you can just give me the hints and I will search it by myself

thank you very much! *bows*

can I ask something? (for everyone)

is there any market in your place that sells everything, from any kind of food to clothes? or maybe only clothes?

if yes, do you mind to tell me the name of the market though pm? or you can just give me the hints and I will search it by myself

thank you very much! *bows*

EDIT:

oh whoops

missed the part that said you wanted it through pm

I just sent it, haha

OMM: The Smash Ballot is finally closed, and now all we have to do is wait for the results.

f1049c9464bef6ca4ac6232328398f5f969df3b7

Please don't take too long Nintendo, I can only be so patient.

Ice Climbers aren't going to win though

there is no meaning to life anymore

jk

I'm still eager to see the results, heh 

--

OMM: so we were writing a thesis in class and I kept calling it hypothesis

I would always catch myself in the act and correct myself though

it would go something like this:

"Yeah, you mean the hypothesis? Wait no, sorry, I meant thesis."

and then something like this:

"Don't worry about the hypothesis too much................. wait, I actually meant to say thesis."

etc.

but never once did I find myself saying "thesis" without having to correct myself beforehand during the entire class period

which was 3-4 times at the very least

wtf

Edited by Kenzi

OMM 1: I got back into ACNL recently and asked my friend if she'd want to come visit my town because I changed my character's hair and clothes for the first time in about a year and redid one of the rooms in my house only to have her tweet me back "oh yeah, i forgot to tell you my 3ds broke lol rip" She said that before it stopped turning on, a bunch of the buttons were broken or didn't work occasionally. The circle pad also broke off too apparently

how ...how does one even break a 3ds that badly?

OMM 2: Sudden urge to watch Over the Garden Wall again... After reading that it has a few loose parallels to Dante's Inferno and with Halloween coming up my interest in rewatching it was been rekindled 

Markiplier is returning back tomorrow! Yayayayay! :P He's also adopting a puppy to lighten up the atmosphere in his workplace :D And the two guys and Mark, from what I heard, will all be returning and staying on one house again back in LA. I'm really glad for Ryan since he's like the one who've been really hit hard by this event.

===

Yeah. I'm gonna agree with you that Daniel's friend somewhat knew his state but I'm gonna say it was a repetitive kind of depression. They have been probably putting it off since it was "repetitive" and they got used to it. Mark and Matt seems to be doing fine now but Ryan (I know that I keep repeating it :P), on the otherhand, he still hasn't moved on (by looking at his twitter. He still posts melodramatic messages).

Ryan won't be moving, from what I've heard from Mark. He'll be staying with the other two and will be making vids with Mark so it's all goods and is way better than being alone on his own. Being an optimist, this may end up being a good thing to his career since Markiplier is a really big and popular channel. So, who knows what's in store for him?

Mark will be making a charity event for Dan's family, which I think is way too much. He doesn't need to do this, IMO ^^;

===

Wait. Aren't you older than me? I'm just 17 and I think almost everyone here is older than me so I deduced, that you are too lol.

I saw Mark's video and it looks like the time off helped him quite a bit (hopefully the other two guys have been doing ok as well). He is!? I wonder what breed he'll get and what's it's name will be. I hope having the puppy around will help them a lot!

Yeah, if Daniel did go through a lighter and heavier periods of depression, his friends, while still worried, probably figured dealing with it could be put off until it really dipped. We can only speculate though. However things did actually happen though, I hope they don't blame themselves too much. It's inevitable they will at least a little bit, and as you mentioned, it looks like one of them still isn't taking it too well, but they've got each other. Hopefully if they do need to talk it out with someone professionally, they'll do that as well. 

I see. Well at least none of them will be living alone. They all enjoy creating videos too so once they do all move back in, hopefully they'll start to feel like themselves again. It is a possibility that something good will come out of this for them. Though that idea of something like that happening is probably one of the last things on their minds, it'd be nice to see something like that happen! 

I didn't hear about that! That is a really nice gesture! I think I've heard that Mark's past fundraisers have been pretty successful so hopefully the upcoming one will be as well :D 

--

What?! I was fairly certain you had at least a year on me haha. I'm 17 as well

We gotta settle this, when's your birthday? 

OMM 1: I got back into ACNL recently and asked my friend if she'd want to come visit my town because I changed my character's hair and clothes for the first time in about a year and redid one of the rooms in my house only to have her tweet me back "oh yeah, i forgot to tell you my 3ds broke lol rip" She said that before it stopped turning on, a bunch of the buttons were broken or didn't work occasionally. The circle pad also broke off too apparently

how ...how does one even break a 3ds that badly?

By Smashing too hard.

3ds-sticks.jpg

--

OMM1: The finale of Kekkai Sensen was pretty good.  It was a bit convoluted and more style over the substance, but the style is so nice I can't really complain.  A second season would be welcome.

OMM2: Could somebody please post something in this thread?  I need to post my fall season impressions, so even if you don't want to (or can't) contribute to the conversation I'd still really appreciate it if any kind soul could stop on by, drop a meme, and leave.  Thanks in advance!

On My Mind #1: I'm really super tired today. I hate repetitive long trips. GAH.

On My Mind #2: : Just reading Eminem's biography. Now I'm starting to hate him. He seems to be a psychopath on the lose.

OMM 1: Happy Home Designer is cute. I like how you can pick the plot of land each villager will live on. I wish the past houses you built would show up on the map though. It'd be cool to see just how close you are to filling out the whole map. I don't like the play coin thing though. The things you can learn by spending play coins are worth getting but you can only earn 10 play coins a day and two of the lessons cost 5 play coins. I'm getting tired of violently shaking my 3ds to get those 1000 "steps" too So far my only complaint is that none of my favorite villagers have shown up yet. I don't even think two of the three of them are in the game at all :(   

OMM 2: ....Can someone post in the "What Manga Are You Currently Reading?" thread? I read a few short things and was going to just add my thoughts to the end of my last post, but I realized what I was writing was getting kinda long and the new stuff would be more fitting for a post of its own. 

By Smashing too hard.

3ds-sticks.jpg

...just what do you do in Smash that can cause that to happen? tumblr_m42rfuU9LL1r58lid.jpg

I don't think my friend had Smash though. She might've had the demo, but aside from Monster Hunter, she played fairly casual stuff for the most part 

Got a new cat ;D Completely opposite of our other new cat.

Is it a kitten? Do you know what breed it is? :D

OMM: So I have to do community service for school and the woman who was in charge of the volunteers at the place I volunteered for never verified my hours. Plus the deadline for it is soon and I don't have time to go volunteer somewhere else. Ughhhhhhhhhhh *rips out hair*

(This probably doesn't make sense but its just really frustrating to me so oh well)

OMM 1: Happy Home Designer is cute. I like how you can pick the plot of land each villager will live on. I wish the past houses you built would show up on the map though. It'd be cool to see just how close you are to filling out the whole map. I don't like the play coin thing though. The things you can learn by spending play coins are worth getting but you can only earn 10 play coins a day and two of the lessons cost 5 play coins. I'm getting tired of violently shaking my 3ds to get those 1000 "steps" too So far my only complaint is that none of my favorite villagers have shown up yet. I don't even think two of the three of them are in the game at all :(   

Ufufufu, I net myself 50 play coins over the course of the five weekdays just by walking around campus to my classes.  And during the weekends when I'm more stationary, I just put my 3DS on my knee while I'm sitting at my desk, steady it with my left hand to make sure it doesn't fall off, and bounce my leg up and down while I use my right hand to browse the Internet.  Before long, I've collected my 10 daily coins.  I recommend doing that if you need an efficient way to clock in steps.

OMM 2: ....Can someone post in the "What Manga Are You Currently Reading?" thread? I read a few short things and was going to just add my thoughts to the end of my last post, but I realized what I was writing was getting kinda long and the new stuff would be more fitting for a post of its own. 

I gotchu brah

tumblr_mbhsx2bxMQ1ror6v2.gif

...just what do you do in Smash that can cause that to happen? tumblr_m42rfuU9LL1r58lid.jpg

I don't think my friend had Smash though. She might've had the demo, but aside from Monster Hunter, she played fairly casual stuff for the most part 

kQRbDca.gif

^This is Melee, so not a perfect analogy to Smash 3DS, but you get the general gist.  Sometimes games get so fast and so intense it's easy to forget you're not using a GameCube controller and you end up wrecking your console.

OMM: So I have to do community service for school and the woman who was in charge of the volunteers at the place I volunteered for never verified my hours. Plus the deadline for it is soon and I don't have time to go volunteer somewhere else. Ughhhhhhhhhhh *rips out hair*

(This probably doesn't make sense but its just really frustrating to me so oh well)

Let me guess... NHS?

--

OMM: All these Smash Ballot rumors and supposed "leaks" have me on edge.  Pls Sakurai, just say something (I'm giving up on you)

tumblr_inline_nsktb5FNs81qeap7o_540.jpg

Let me guess... NHS?

No, NJHS. I'm still too young to be in NHS. 

Its 30 hours ><

I also have to do 16 hours for Civics class and 8 hours for English. :L

On My Mind #2: : Just reading Eminem's biography. Now I'm starting to hate him. He seems to be a psychopath on the lose.

That's why I'm like Limp Bizkit better than him.

Getting way too addicted to SSB cause my newfound main Duck Hunt Duo made me go on a ridiculous winning streak. RIP productivity.

I'll take you on m8, just as long as this is the 3DS version we're talking about.

--

OMM1: MAL WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO THE PROFILE PAGES WHAT AM I LOOKING AT IT WAS FINE FOR THE PAST MANY MANY YEARS DON'T DO THIS TO ME OKAY DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG IT'S GOING TO TAKE ME TO GET USED TO THIS WELL DO YOU (okay, I'm joking, it actually isn't all that bad, now people can see at a glance just how strict of a rater I am, hue)

OMM2: DCW is kill; where is everyone?

tumblr_lhgjim2jYx1qbiuveo1_400.gif

Gomenasai ;___; I just don't feel like posting, recently D:

Off topic, but why is your Location the latitude and longitude points of Kruidenwijk, Almere, Netherlands??

tumblr_lkl76dyCqN1qe3wzuo1_500.gif

OMM 1: Caravan Palace's new album came out today but I can't find any of the songs posted anywhere. The previews on itunes sound so cool tootumblr_m42quperIZ1r58lid.jpg

OMM 2: Happy Home Designer is making me remember why I love New Leaf so much tumblr_m42rpuaLGs1r58lid.gifthe dialogue's just so charming

Yes and no :D

Do you know how old it is? What color is it? c:

Ufufufu, I net myself 50 play coins over the course of the five weekdays just by walking around campus to my classes.  And during the weekends when I'm more stationary, I just put my 3DS on my knee while I'm sitting at my desk, steady it with my left hand to make sure it doesn't fall off, and bounce my leg up and down while I use my right hand to browse the Internet.  Before long, I've collected my 10 daily coins.  I recommend doing that if you need an efficient way to clock in steps.

I gotchu brah

tumblr_mbhsx2bxMQ1ror6v2.gif

kQRbDca.gif

^This is Melee, so not a perfect analogy to Smash 3DS, but you get the general gist.  Sometimes games get so fast and so intense it's easy to forget you're not using a GameCube controller and you end up wrecking your console.

OMM2: DCW is kill; where is everyone?

tumblr_lhgjim2jYx1qbiuveo1_400.gif

thank tumblr_m42rgwP5AW1r58lid.jpg

That's... that's so many. Aside from not being comfortable bringing my 3ds with me to school (or anywhere else really), the vast majority of the time I'm on my laptop I'm either chilling out on the floor with my cat or on my bed. I've got some essays due soon though and I usually sit at my desk when I write those so I'll have to remember to try the leg bouncing thing then.

...That looks very complicated. And like it requires very good hand-eye coordination My friend said her circle pad did break off shortly after downloading the Smash demo so I can only imagine how heated the few matches she got in before it broke were  :blink:

I wanted to post here yesterday but my neighbors are having yard work done and the workers accidentally cut my house's cable and internet cords so I couldn't :')