Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

What's on Your Mind?

OMM 1: more Persona 5 photos came out and the new guy looks cool, kinda prissy, but still cool and intriguing at the very least

OMM 2: I just watched a twitch stream that only had around 400 viewers and the chat was nice and everyone got along, conversed with each other, the streamer took questions from the chat and who knew twitch streams could be such nice a nice experience when the chat isn't reduced to an attention seeking cesspool and the streamer actually acknowledges their viewers tumblr_m42rkciWcq1r58lid.png

OMM: I PULLED MY FIRST ALL NIGHTER IN COLLEGE YUSSS

I haven't done something like this in a while, so I wasn't sure how well I'd handle it, but it's nearly eight in the morning and about time I get some breakfast and I still feel energetic enough.  Now that my SAGES homework is finally done I can get to studying for the first half of the accounting midterm I have this afternoon.  Here's to hoping I don't pass out on my books or during the exam!

cheers-boy-meets-world-shawn-and-cory-st

Welcome to college, my friend. (+ for the boy meets world gif.)

OMM: Somebody needs to do something about kids these days. I mean, srsly, we need somebody to help this generation. But I don't have the right to say that, lol.

Aren't you a kid yourself? q: Why yes, yes you are.

Also, please specify what is wrong with this generation haha

Also, please specify what is wrong with this generation haha

Yes, but, for once, I'm the more mature one, lol.  My friends and classmates acts like they're in 1st grade, they're so immature. And I have to remind them not to goof off, because they blame it on when they in trouble. I'm not the patient kind, and I shouted at them so they'll shut up, making me look like the bad guy. And yeah, I give up  OTL  -_- 

OMM1: Yayy! Got my friends into watching anime, and now they're a different person, lol. Another one said she hates anime, but she changed her mind after I told her so does Justin Bieber, lmao, point Kitty!

Yeah.. Makes me wonder if Daniel saw the text since it could've been his tipping point. As you said, he more than likely was putting on a mask everyday to some degree. I'm actually not that familiar with Cyndago so I can only make assumptions but going off Cyndago's post that Daniel was found in his room, I'm assuming he was roommates with one or both of the other Cyndago guys. In front of a camera he'd probably want to mask everything completely and depending how much the other two knew and were around him, he could've had a mask up at least partially at almost all hours of the day. Even if the other two did know just to what extent he was depressed, Daniel probably still would've tried to hide it or at least tone it down in attempt to not feel like a burden.  

Hindsight's always 20/20. And even though you said you and some other fans noticed that Cyndago occasionally did kinda gruesome things, since Daniel was acting "fine" no one probably gave it too much thought other than a "Huh, that was a little messed up but whatever" And perhaps Daniel even had a darker, occasionally self deprecating sense of humor so the other guys didn't think too much about it either. 

I saw that too, I'm guessing Mark will be back to uploading in a month or so. Since Cyndago did disband and because Daniel was one of the two founders, if the remaining two members decide to do something it probably won't be for at the very least a couple months. Whatever the remaining two decide to do, I hope they (and Mark too) don't beat themselves up over not noticing the severity Daniel's depression :/

Early 20s is still pretty young and college age for a lot of people. Perhaps it is a bit infantilizing on second thought though... I call a lot of people (both younger and older than me) "kid" so I hope it doesn't come across that way most of the time though....

We do not know for sure but I remember hearing that the worst thing to ask a depressed person is if he/she is "happy" so it might have contributed to his suicide.

Anyways, He was roommate with the one of the Cyndago. Markiplier, on the otherhand, is roommate with the other one. And yeah, I agree with what you have said.

Haha, of course, no one will think that it was already something coz I mean, they were a comedic/parody group so the jokes just might  feel like a bit weird but nothing else and the humours targeting himself, I think, is a supporting evidence that they, the other two guys, didn't know that Daniel was depressed, coz would they allow him to do those crap if they knew?

Yeah, Mark said that he'll take a break atleast for two weeks but it's safe to assume that he'll be back within a month. Welp, the Ryan guy from Cyndago would probably take a long break coz he and Daniel were really close and were bruhs for a long time and it won't heal that fast. The other one on the otherhand, would probably be back soon and also this guy is Mark's official video editor and that already says something.

Anyways, I have to add, Mark and the Cyndago guys hosted a charity event about depression and suicide right just before Daniel attempted suicide. They promised to dye their hair for this event and that's the reason why these guys, plus JSE, have brightly colored hairs :P And, what's sad about this is the terrible event that just happened. :(

I'm pretty sure that Daniel wants the other two guys to continue making stuffs after all of this, just as Mark said in his vid. A good friend would only wish their friends continued happiness even after they're gone so yup.

I first thought you were really older after hearing you calling him kid  :blink: 

A vine, search it up. Basically, a person asked the police, pointed the camera to his shoes and asked "WHAT ARE THOOSE?!" Ppl laugh at it, tell their friends and yeah. I don't even find it funny and can't understand why it's so popular.

OMM: I feel like quitting after school. My mom said I can quit at the end of 4th grade, but I'm in 6th already and I just be like "-_-"

What the heck is vine? I guess I'm really too old now.

OMM: Somebody needs to do something about kids these days. I mean, srsly, we need somebody to help this generation. But I don't have the right to say that, lol.

v

Yes, but, for once, I'm the more mature one, lol.  My friends and classmates acts like they're in 1st grade, they're so immature. And I have to remind them not to goof off, because they blame it on when they in trouble. I'm not the patient kind, and I shouted at them so they'll shut up, making me look like the bad guy. And yeah, I give up  OTL  -_-

How the heck do you know that you are the mature one? It's impossible to know lol at that age. I remember being somewhat around your age and I was thinking the same thing, and now that I'm older, I feel like punching young self for being arrogant and thinking that way.

Anyways, gotta ask, how do you define "being mature"?

===

On My Mind: Gahhhd... I wasn't able to sleep last night because of a toothache. So yeah, visiting the Dentist today.

We do not know for sure but I remember hearing that the worst thing to ask a depressed person is if he/she is "happy" so it might have contributed to his suicide.

Anyways, He was roommate with the one of the Cyndago. Markiplier, on the otherhand, is roommate with the other one. And yeah, I agree with what you have said.

Haha, of course, no one will think that it was already something coz I mean, they were a comedic/parody group so the jokes just might  feel like a bit weird but nothing else and the humours targeting himself, I think, is a supporting evidence that they, the other two guys, didn't know that Daniel was depressed, coz would they allow him to do those crap if they knew?

Yeah, Mark said that he'll take a break atleast for two weeks but it's safe to assume that he'll be back within a month. Welp, the Ryan guy from Cyndago would probably take a long break coz he and Daniel were really close and were bruhs for a long time and it won't heal that fast. The other one on the otherhand, would probably be back soon and also this guy is Mark's official video editor and that already says something.

Anyways, I have to add, Mark and the Cyndago guys hosted a charity event about depression and suicide right just before Daniel attempted suicide. They promised to dye their hair for this event and that's the reason why these guys, plus JSE, have brightly colored hairs :P And, what's sad about this is the terrible event that just happened. :(

I'm pretty sure that Daniel wants the other two guys to continue making stuffs after all of this, just as Mark said in his vid. A good friend would only wish their friends continued happiness even after they're gone so yup.

I first thought you were really older after hearing you calling him kid  :blink: 

What the heck is vine? I guess I'm really too old now.

v

How the heck do you know that you are the mature one? It's impossible to know lol at that age. I remember being somewhat around your age and I was thinking the same thing, and now that I'm older, I feel like punching young self for being arrogant and thinking that way.

Anyways, gotta ask, how do you define "being mature"?

===

On My Mind: Gahhhd... I wasn't able to sleep last night because of a toothache. So yeah, visiting the Dentist today.

Vine? Er, like a social media where you post short clips of yourself that's funny. Haha, my definition of mature? When you're slightly less of a psychopath than your friends :3

OMM: I'm tired but can't sleep, UGH. So. Annoying.

OMM 1: I need nicer handwriting... 

OMM 2: As cringey as it was at times, I'm glad Twitch streamed all the panels going on at TwitchCon so I could watch the one I wanted to see. It was cool to put names to faces of the guys I've watched stream every Saturday for the past few years.

I can't speak for every depressed person, including Daniel, but I can confirm that that's not a good thing to ask the vast majority of depressed people. Being reminded of your own constant state of unhappiness isn't fun and depending just how ok you're doing the day you're hit with that question, it can throw you off pretty badly for the rest of the day. That and being told or having it implied that one's depression is a bigger problem for someone else than it is for the depressed individual are the main two things I can think of to never say to anyone dealing with the blues. 

Maybe, most people do take little jabs at themselves every once in a while. I'm just being skeptical here but I doubt all of them had no idea Daniel wasn't doing well. You said Ryan's the one he was closer to so I'm assuming that's also who his roommate was. A level of intimacy does come with living with someone since you're now with that person x many hours of any given day. I'm not saying it's impossible they were all in the dark about it because if they didn't know the signs, were busy or out a lot of the time, or if Daniel didn't fit the mold of most severely depressed people or was surprisingly good at hiding it, it's likely his state could've flown under the radar but, you'd probably at least still suspect there's something up with your roommate and close friend. We'll never really know though and whatever the case was won't take any weight off the other guys' shoulders. If anything, if they didn't recognize any of Daniel's possible shown symptoms, they probably just feel worse about not noticing anything despite being around him so much. I feel like I worded this horribly and if I did, I apologize.. . . . 

Yeah, if I'm not mistaken at the time of the video Mark said he was back in Cincinnati and was going to head to where the Cyndago guys' families are to spend time with them. (I think he said it was one of the Carolinas....?) And with Ryan, if he was Daniel's roommate, who knows. I wouldn't be surprised if he ended up moving before even considering making videos again. At the very least I imagine he'll probably make appearances in Mark's videos from time to time or help Mark out with behind the scenes stuff like the other guy. If he and the other guy do decide to make videos again, I wonder where they'd go with it. 

Really? Man... That fact just kinda feels like salt in the wound. I hope his friends decision to do a charity event for that kind of organization of all things offered at least some solace to Daniel at the time

Nope, it's just one of those words I use frequently as a sort of less personal term of endearment and a gender neutral term/nickname for others in general. And I might be wrong but, I think you're older than me so there's no way I could be older than someone in their 20s haha

OMM1: Yayy! Got my friends into watching anime, and now they're a different person, lol. Another one said she hates anime, but she changed her mind after I told her so does Justin Bieber, lmao, point Kitty!

At your age being immature is natural. You're kids, that's what immaturity means, and you can have fun in immature ways and still be mature where it actually matters. It's not either or. Mix and match, balance it. Where does it make sense to be mature and where to be immature? Think about it. q: Consider how many years you have left of your childhood, and then don't waste it on being 'mature'.

That said, from where I'm sitting you seem rather immature yourself in your way of thinking. :b haha Just not the kind of immaturity I'd prefer in kids.

OMM 1: I need nicer handwriting...

If only more people would say that :D hahah I've seen a lot of illegible handwritings, especially among my classmates! Good thing we live in an age of typing, not writing. q:

OMM 2: I just watched a twitch stream that only had around 400 viewers and the chat was nice and everyone got along, conversed with each other, the streamer took questions from the chat and who knew twitch streams could be such nice a nice experience when the chat isn't reduced to an attention seeking cesspool and the streamer actually acknowledges their viewers tumblr_m42rkciWcq1r58lid.png

B-But the attention seeking cesspools are the best kind of Twitch chats...

Welcome to college, my friend. (+ for the boy meets world gif.)

Implying I haven't been pulling all-nighters since the fourth grade.

--

tfw a Twitch streamer's playlist has Kara no Kyoukai OST on it

187.jpg

this generation is fine

^

@Kitty: We all learn some day. If anything we're making progress with those who lead our generation, very slowly, but that's how it is.

Wait, yall actually taking this seriously? jk jk, but haha, I'm a kid, just ignore my random thoughts if it makes no sense.

OMM: 157 days until school ends....then 7th grade...tests...exams...homework...projects...

Wait, yall actually taking this seriously? jk jk, but haha, I'm a kid, just ignore my random thoughts if it makes no sense.

Of course your thoughts count, and they did make sense though of course you don't need to worry about it or anything, plenty of people see us like that. But hey, that's the thing; our generation takes into account your thoughts. You're not talking to a wall when you address us with your opinions, what you say does not lose value simply because you are a child.

OMM: I really, really hope the way you can design rooms and houses in ACHHD gets transferred over to the next Animal Crossing game. Having the character customization in the next game would be cool too

B-But the attention seeking cesspools are the best kind of Twitch chats...

incorrect; the best kind of twitch chats are the ones you don't even see because you have the side panel minimized

okay, the sky better clear up by 10pm

>will be updating my thoughts later

I'm straight outta luck here.

I saw a bit of the partial umbral eclipse and total eclipse earlier, but now the clouds have thickened up and it's beginning to drizzle just as the greatest eclipse passed.  And by "a bit" I mean I saw it through hazy clouds, so it wasn't very impressive even with a telescope.

I'm straight outta luck here.

I saw a bit of the partial umbral eclipse and total eclipse earlier, but now the clouds have thickened up and it's beginning to drizzle just as the greatest eclipse passed.  And by "a bit" I mean I saw it through hazy clouds, so it wasn't very impressive even with a telescope.

whoaa, you managed to get your hands on a telescope??

I got really lucky since it was fully overcast only before the moon entered the umbra. Drank some beer apple cider and ate some mooncake as well.

I managed to see a clear sky up until the middle of the eclipse. Then the smattering of clouds came along and blocked the view (only partially since they came and went). But I continued to stay outside anyway. I was staring at the clouds and stars ('twas a nice view) and talking with my sister over the phone about stuff. Life and everything. And then something started welling up inside of me.

It's a shame you couldn't see much of the eclipse because we had a pretty decent view for about an hour or so.

It was a relaxing experience; it made me rethink some things.

OMM: the clouds cleared up and I got to see the moon \o/ It was overcast all day so I was fairly certain I wouldn't get more than a couple glimpses here and there. The moon wasn't nearly as big as I thought it'd be though, it looks to be about the same size but man. .  .. . I haven't seen an eclipse in 10+ years so I'm happy enough with what I got. It's visible right across from my window too. And because there's not a shitton light pollution here I got to stargaze for a little bit and I just.. . .. what a nice end to my uneventful summer tumblr_m42rkciWcq1r58lid.png

Went to school at 2 am Monday morning to watch the moon. Looked at it through two small telescopes as well as through the big one in our observatory (then we turned it around and watched Venus rise). The sky was clear as well, so it was just awesome. ;D Well, except for the cold. Then we finished at around 6 am and I went to bed at around 6:30 to 7 am, sleeping for three hours only to return to school for classes beginning at 12 pm through to 3 pm.