Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

What's on Your Mind?

OMM: tfw your game file doesn't save despite it saying it did I've never felt so lied to before

^

On My Mind: My two fave youtubers just dyed their hair green and pink. Yeah, yeah. Their fans wouldn't go crazy on that.

I think ... that people are irritating and limited on the capability to make logical and sound decisions. The worst thing you can do when dealing with a controlling individual is give in to their threats. Now she's back to doing whatever he wants because he finally found something that worked to threaten her with. Stupid. If she had just ignored him, this would go down a lot better and she wouldn't have to respond to his every demand. She doesn't owe him anything.

I think ... that people are irritating and limited on the capability to make logical and sound decisions. The worst thing you can do when dealing with a controlling individual is give in to their threats. Now she's back to doing whatever he wants because he finally found something that worked to threaten her with. Stupid. If she had just ignored him, this would go down a lot better and she wouldn't have to respond to his every demand. She doesn't owe him anything.

I dunno what this is about but I'm gonna guess it's about a relationship thingy since it sounds like that. It's not fair to say that the girl, whoever she is, is limited on the capability to make logical and sound decisions. Problem is, she is swayed by her own emotion and that's the thing making her do irrational things, such as allowing herself to be controlled by a controlling individual.

===

On My Mind: I really should push myself to do it. :V I'm being super lazy.

I dunno what this is about but I'm gonna guess it's about a relationship thingy since it sounds like that. It's not fair to say that the girl, whoever she is, is limited on the capability to make logical and sound decisions. Problem is, she is swayed by her own emotion and that's the thing making her do irrational things, such as allowing herself to be controlled by a controlling individual.

Perhaps limited capability due to the swaying of her own emotions. Not like I haven't been - it's just frustrating. I don't tend to be fair when I'm irritated, so that's a true enough statement.

In other news... I have to go on a very long shopping trip... I don't want to.

OMM1: My only morning class tomorrow was canceled, so now I can stay up super late and hopefully finish that accounting essay I procrastinated on.c40.gif

Yaayyy, I guess???

OMM2: Oh my gosh, the Republican debate just ended.  Tried getting my homework done but was so unproductive.  Totally worth it to see this moment live though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5bE8jJgeb8

We need a gif of this, asap.

OMM3: IT'S LIKE I WAS DESTINED TO BE DISTRACTED FROM MY HOMEWORK

ACE ATTORNEY ANIME CONFIRMED

OH MY GOD WHAT IF I'VE FALLEN ASLEEP AT MY DESK AND AM DREAMING???

HYPE_OVERLOAD.gif

Edited by Akazora

OMM1: My only morning class tomorrow was canceled, so now I can stay up super late and hopefully finish that accounting essay I procrastinated on.c40.gif

Yaayyy, I guess???

Some people really know their priorities :P

On My Mind: I shouldn't be here, procrastinating :V

if someone could post in the science thread I'd appreciate it, plz &nd ty

OMM 1: Persona 5 got delayed until next summer but we got a new trailer and saw the main quartet's personas and one of the other characters was introduced and jumping into paintings and the protag's smirk at the end when it looks like he's in a room for questioning and he was in handcuffs earlier and I wonder how well the new gameplay will be received since it looks very different from P3 and P4 but those two were different from P1 and both parts of P2 since P3 was when the social links were introduced and P3 was also when 3d character models were introduced and and and--

I'm very excited

OMM 2: Celestial Mechanica looks cool. It's free too... And you play as a robot....

I have other obligations that take priority but it is the weekend... just downloading it wouldn't hurt necessarily anyone,,,

My friend's mom is so embarrassing, lol. Just asking random teenagers if they can teach you how to whip and nae nae

What the heck is whip and nae nae? :V

if someone could post in the science thread I'd appreciate it, plz &nd ty

I'll post there and reply on your reply on my reply on your reply. I'm just currently not in the mood to do so.

On My Mind: I love how freewares are starting to pop out more from tech giants.

What the heck is whip and nae nae? :V

I'll post there and reply on your reply on my reply on your reply. I'm just currently not in the mood to do so.

On My Mind: I love how freewares are starting to pop out more from tech giants.

this

OMM: some ppl RLLY can't take a joke :/ 

OMM: Kekkai Sensen's final episode will be 46 minutes long and will air on October 4th?!?!  Finally!!  

tumblr_nni9mi3DQu1qdh0xso2_500.gif

Though it's kinda sad, seeing a mini-meme die like this...

OMM 1: Started Gravity Falls...

Though it's occasionally very evident the show's not aimed at my age group I still like the humor. I can tell some of the humor is aimed at older audiences too since they even made an Oregon Trail joke and I don't think many kids today would get that. I wonder when that triangle character will come along though. (I think his name's Bill). He's like half the reason I started this show. I wanted to see why that character gets so much cool fanart

And every time Mabel talks, all I hear is Louise from Bob's Burgers...

OMM 2: the other kid in the new Persona 5 trailer got a name! It bothers me just how close Yuusuke is to Yosuke from P4 though. There's so many names out there yet they chose something so similar. At least, solely going off character designs, it doesn't look like their personalities will be similar. Yuusuke looks more serious meanwhile Yosuke is... Yosuke

On My Mind #1: Oh Gahd ;___; One of the guys from an amazing youtuber group (Cyndago) committed suicide and just passed away. Still. Can't. Believe. It. He was so happy and was like joking around in their recent videos ;__;

On My Mind #2: First day of something new! Hoping everything goes well :D

this

OMM: some ppl RLLY can't take a joke :/ 

lol, not watched fullt but half way it feels like it's a freaking dance tutorial turned into a song xD

Edited by .MK.

OMM 1 School has kept me busy, but I'm back on here. Haven't watched any anime in like two months...hmm time to find a new one.

OMM 2 I've been selling a lot of old things, which has been great for my wallet, ha.

OMM 1: I hit my ignorant American quota for the first time today in a couple weeks. Well, at least I learned something even though that something is most likely common knowledge. 

In related news, today I was informed that the Taj Mahal is a mausoleum and not, in fact, some really old, elaborate palace 

OMM 2: my cat is snoring tumblr_m42rkciWcq1r58lid.png

On My Mind #1: Oh Gahd ;___; One of the guys from an amazing youtuber group (Cyndago) committed suicide and just passed away. Still. Can't. Believe. It. He was so happy and was like joking around in their recent videos ;__;

I heard about this too. I read both Mark's and Cyndago's facebook posts and the kid's poor dad. I can't imagine what his dad especially is going through. And the fact that both posts say "apparent suicide attempt" and not just "suicide attempt" leads me to believe the kid didn't leave a note which, considering how sudden it seemed to be, makes it all the more confusing. In Mark's video, he said Daniel must've been dealing with some demons that him and the others didn't know about so it sounds like even if his friends and family knew he was depressed, his death was sudden to them as well. 

That being said, I hope they'll be able to take all the time they need to grieve. But being that youtuber commenters are, well, youtube commenters, I worry they'll pressure Mark or the two other Cyndago guys to go back to making videos too soon. Hopefully that won't happen...

On My Mind #2: First day of something new! Hoping everything goes well :D

lol, not watched fullt but half way it feels like it's a freaking dance tutorial turned into a song xD

Omg, yes, like, half of YouTube is random crap that ppl still find funny. For example, all I've heard this past week is:

'WHAT ARE THOOOOSE?'

I mean like, srsly ppl, get over it, it's not even funny.

OMM1: So much things r happening rn. My friend likes a trans gendered and wants to be a boy now, someone is getting heart surgery, more hatred for me because they are jealous of how perfect I am *ding* (just kidding), random boy going up to me and acting as if he's known me forever, and SO. MUCH. DRAMA.

OMM2: I totally ship Dan and Phil, but Alex and Jake are just sooo cute together. 'Gay Is Okay' ;P Like, they are goals <3 Oh my gosh *starts squealing*

I heard about this too. I read both Mark's and Cyndago's facebook posts and the kid's poor dad. I can't imagine what his dad especially is going through. And the fact that both posts say "apparent suicide attempt" and not just "suicide attempt" leads me to believe the kid didn't leave a note which, considering how sudden it seemed to be, makes it all the more confusing. In Mark's video, he said Daniel must've been dealing with some demons that him and the others didn't know about so it sounds like even if his friends and family knew he was depressed, his death was sudden to them as well. 

That being said, I hope they'll be able to take all the time they need to grieve. But being that youtuber commenters are, well, youtube commenters, I worry they'll pressure Mark or the two other Cyndago guys to go back to making videos too soon. Hopefully that won't happen...

Yeah, Dan's dad was like all supportive of him and he even asked his son if "he was happy" about this but as the note said, he never heard back from him and the next thing he knows is that his son is already on an ambulance. I really do think no one knew that he was all messed up inside and also, as I said, looking at Cyndago's videos, he really seemed to be fine and enjoying the time of his life and no one really knew it was coming.

Anyways,  I gotta agree that he was probably really depressed inside for some reason but was just putting a fake mask on. I dunno if you ever watched their videos but they had these videos where it seems like Daniel was sending a hidden message somesort (It's not just me who noticed it); a parody on Suicide and Daniel was character who did it (They deleted it now), a parody on what Afterlife what might look like and again, Daniel was the one who died, a parody about how life sucks (in Dan's POV) and finally they had this most recent video where it was originally named "Watch Cyndago DYE" but they changed it name after his Death. (He's the one with the Colored Hair in the vids btw)

Markiplier will be back making videos in time which is a huge sigh of relief for his fans including me. On the otherhand, Cyndago disbanded. Thing is, Cyndago is comedy-parody group, not a commenter, just clarifying. One of the person in the remaining two of the Cyndago is really new to the Group (Just joined this year). Cyndago was originally just composed of Daniel and Ryan (the other guy) and for 2 years and some months, it was just both of them making vids. So losing him was like a very huge blow to Cyndago since it's only actually just the two of them who is putting real creative input to the Gang. Plus, I think it took a really bad hit on Ryan since it really seems that they were very long time friends. Anyways, as Mark said in his video, the other two might still work with him if they want to so it might end up with him orphaning the remaining two.

Anyways, Daniel is like 21 or 22 something, so I think it's wrong to call him a Kid since he is older than us :P

Omg, yes, like, half of YouTube is random crap that ppl still find funny. For example, all I've heard this past week is:

'WHAT ARE THOOOOSE?'

Wait. "What are those" what? and Which isn't funny?

On My Mind: Me want some fried Chicken.

OMM: downloaded a game called "I'm Scared of Girls"

I hope by the end of it I, too, am scared of girls 

Yeah, Dan's dad was like all supportive of him and he even asked his son if "he was happy" about this but as the note said, he never heard back from him and the next thing he knows is that his son is already on an ambulance. I really do think no one knew that he was all messed up inside and also, as I said, looking at Cyndago's videos, he really seemed to be fine and enjoying the time of his life and no one really knew it was coming.

Anyways,  I gotta agree that he was probably really depressed inside for some reason but was just putting a fake mask on. I dunno if you ever watched their videos but they had these videos where it seems like Daniel was sending a hidden message somesort (It's not just me who noticed it); a parody on Suicide and Daniel was character who did it (They deleted it now), a parody on what Afterlife what might look like and again, Daniel was the one who died, a parody about how life sucks (in Dan's POV) and finally they had this most recent video where it was originally named "Watch Cyndago DYE" but they changed it name after his Death. (He's the one with the Colored Hair in the vids btw)

Markiplier will be back making videos in time which is a huge sigh of relief for his fans including me. On the otherhand, Cyndago disbanded. Thing is, Cyndago is comedy-parody group, not a commenter, just clarifying. One of the person in the remaining two of the Cyndago is really new to the Group (Just joined this year). Cyndago was originally just composed of Daniel and Ryan (the other guy) and for 2 years and some months, it was just both of them making vids. So losing him was like a very huge blow to Cyndago since it's only actually just the two of them who is putting real creative input to the Gang. Plus, I think it took a really bad hit on Ryan since it really seems that they were very long time friends. Anyways, as Mark said in his video, the other two might still work with him if they want to so it might end up with him orphaning the remaining two.

Anyways, Daniel is like 21 or 22 something, so I think it's wrong to call him a Kid since he is older than us :P

Yeah.. Makes me wonder if Daniel saw the text since it could've been his tipping point. As you said, he more than likely was putting on a mask everyday to some degree. I'm actually not that familiar with Cyndago so I can only make assumptions but going off Cyndago's post that Daniel was found in his room, I'm assuming he was roommates with one or both of the other Cyndago guys. In front of a camera he'd probably want to mask everything completely and depending how much the other two knew and were around him, he could've had a mask up at least partially at almost all hours of the day. Even if the other two did know just to what extent he was depressed, Daniel probably still would've tried to hide it or at least tone it down in attempt to not feel like a burden.  

Hindsight's always 20/20. And even though you said you and some other fans noticed that Cyndago occasionally did kinda gruesome things, since Daniel was acting "fine" no one probably gave it too much thought other than a "Huh, that was a little messed up but whatever" And perhaps Daniel even had a darker, occasionally self deprecating sense of humor so the other guys didn't think too much about it either. 

I saw that too, I'm guessing Mark will be back to uploading in a month or so. Since Cyndago did disband and because Daniel was one of the two founders, if the remaining two members decide to do something it probably won't be for at the very least a couple months. Whatever the remaining two decide to do, I hope they (and Mark too) don't beat themselves up over not noticing the severity Daniel's depression :/

Early 20s is still pretty young and college age for a lot of people. Perhaps it is a bit infantilizing on second thought though... I call a lot of people (both younger and older than me) "kid" so I hope it doesn't come across that way most of the time though....

'WHAT ARE THOOOOSE?'

rg9ms.jpg

OMM: downloaded a game called "I'm Scared of Girls"

I hope by the end of it I, too, am scared of girls 

#lifegoals

--

OMM: tfw when you get your first reddit gold

notworthy.jpg

but at the same time

tumblr_inline_mplk6nQhB81qh637x.gif

Wait. "What are those" what? and Which isn't funny?

On My Mind: Me want some fried Chicken.

rg9ms.jpg

#lifegoals

--

OMM: tfw when you get your first reddit gold

notworthy.jpg

but at the same time

tumblr_inline_mplk6nQhB81qh637x.gif

A vine, search it up. Basically, a person asked the police, pointed the camera to his shoes and asked "WHAT ARE THOOSE?!" Ppl laugh at it, tell their friends and yeah. I don't even find it funny and can't understand why it's so popular.

OMM: I feel like quitting after school. My mom said I can quit at the end of 4th grade, but I'm in 6th already and I just be like "-_-"

OMM: I PULLED MY FIRST ALL NIGHTER IN COLLEGE YUSSS

I haven't done something like this in a while, so I wasn't sure how well I'd handle it, but it's nearly eight in the morning and about time I get some breakfast and I still feel energetic enough.  Now that my SAGES homework is finally done I can get to studying for the first half of the accounting midterm I have this afternoon.  Here's to hoping I don't pass out on my books or during the exam!

cheers-boy-meets-world-shawn-and-cory-st