Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

What's on Your Mind?

I kinda stopped caring after a few years, haha. q: That said, I love this place and if an old member decides to drop by, if only for a few moments, then that's cool. However, don't expect people to start talking to you because you're an old member, you'll have to do something about it yourself. Visit an active user's profile and post a message, then wait for them to respond.

Now brighten up and look at the bigger picture; you need to act to make things happen. That's reality.

Or you could wait hopefully until old active members poke you in your profile.

Haha. Not bad. Really.

I can't give you an exact figure but 5% progress for one whole day, I bet you can imagine.

*inserts all swear words I know* Neechan is so lucky to have it downloaded overnight. ;____;

ITS THE BEST.

Although the main feature 'Cortana' is not available in your country :3

Now brighten up and look at the bigger picture; you need to act to make things happen. That's reality.

THERE IS NO REALITY.

Its all an illusion. Its an Infinite Tsukuyomi D:

THERE IS NO REALITY.

I'm going with this one :)

I wasn't necessarily talking about just here, btw.

Ahhh.... I messed up my phone lines and now this lady has been waiting several days for someone to call back because I thought someone else handled it. Good job, me.

I messed up my phone lines and now this lady has been waiting several days for someone to call back because I thought someone else handled it. Good job, me.

Hope it'll be fixed

Or we're living in the Matrix. o:

Life Paradox

Wow, DCW really isn't dank enough.  How could you possibly respond without a bait meme??

Here, I'll do it for you:

1385689481756.png

+1 for the Fate reference

b8Mt09v.gif

OMM: Smash server maintenance only fixed a few tourney mode things, no DLC or balance patch or anything.  Kinda sucks, but then *bam* I wake up to see Ace Attorney 6 has been announced!!  Yeeeeeeee, now if only I could find enough free time in college to actually get through my backlog of 3DS games......

I'm gonna be broke

and homeless after I throw all of my money at them

--

OMM: I had a dream about a girl who tried to commit suicide by drowning herself

I woke up before I could see what happened in the end

it was terrifyingly vivid, and well, umm... okay.................. I can't stop thinking about it...

OMM2: DOUBLE RAINBOW

OMM3: thank goodness for the rain during practice

it was hot and humid af and half of us looked close to passing out

we still had to play in the rain but damn, it was refreshing

Hope it'll be fixed

It was, I just got lucky that the person who called wasn't mad...

it was terrifyingly vivid, and well, umm... okay.................. I can't stop thinking about it...

Did you know the girl? Or did you just know it was a girl, but she was a stranger? Not sure that it's important, but I find that dreams that are vivid and I can't stop thinking about are spiritual and mean more than face value. Not that I'm good at interpreting them... but I have them on a fairly regular basis, so I guess at least I can empathize?

--

That's scary. Mine's even scarier.

ITS THE BEST.

Although the main feature 'Cortana' is not available in your country :3

THERE IS NO REALITY.

WOW. Thanks for making me feel better. ;____;

that is.. scary O.o

really? like what?

I just had this absurd dream..

on the way to go somewhere, I had this urge to pee, so I stopped at the nearby place, a bank. the banker told me that I have to fill some personal profile, some difficult questions (like essay) about math, politics, etc. and then I have to sing in front of the people in the bank to do so.

I was like "whaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~ I'm out of here!" and then I woke up ._.

that is.. scary O.o

really? like what?

I just had this absurd dream..

on the way to go somewhere, I had this urge to pee, so I stopped at the nearby place, a bank. the banker told me that I have to fill some personal profile, some difficult questions (like essay) about math, politics, etc. and then I have to sing in front of the people in the bank to do so.

I was like "whaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~ I'm out of here!" and then I woke up ._.

I dunno, some of them are out of ordinary dream.

Might join the Lonely Hearts Club.

I dunno, some of them are out of ordinary dream.

Might join the Lonely Hearts Club.

I want to join too but I don't really consider myself lonely. Is there a club for single yet happy? :3

Did you know the girl? Or did you just know it was a girl, but she was a stranger? Not sure that it's important, but I find that dreams that are vivid and I can't stop thinking about are spiritual and mean more than face value. Not that I'm good at interpreting them... but I have them on a fairly regular basis, so I guess at least I can empathize?

Nope, didn't recognize her; it was just some random girl. I haven't been having suicidal thoughts recently so I don't think it's some psychological sign or anything. It just a bit disturbing since the dream came out of nowhere. 

that is.. scary O.o

just a bit

--

OMM: so uh, apparently Kanye is running for president in 2020

lol

OMM2: DEEZ NUTS HAS A WIKIPEDIA PAGE

AHAHAHA, MY INSIDES

OMM: Eyyyyyyyyy I was walking by an open dorm room, and some guy inside was listening to Garnet Crow's "As the Dew".

I just... I don't even.......... whaaaaaaaaa?????

(Hey dude, if you're on DCW, I'm in room 411, your floor.  Just knock and I'll let you in.)

OMM 1: I have family coming over tomorrow for Labor Day but all I've done today is play Harvest Moon A New Beginning and complain to my friend about how half the marriage candidates look like children 

OMM 2: I really, really hope more Persona 5 news comes out soon. The end of the year will be here soon and so far all Atlus has said is that they're still pushing for a 2015 release date

OMM 3: Since the Zelda thread's dead I might as well ask here: Does anyone here like LOZ? I recently got the urge to try an LOZ game but I don't know where to start. (I only have a 3ds) I was thinking Ocarina of Time would be a good place to start but I'm not sure...?

OMM 3: Since the Zelda thread's dead I might as well ask here: Does anyone here like LOZ? I recently got the urge to try an LOZ game but I don't know where to start. (I only have a 3ds) I was thinking Ocarina of Time would be a good place to start but I'm not sure...?

Yes! Ocarina of Time is a perfect place to start! and you'll love it alright ;D

wut, there was a Zelda thread???

Ocarina of Time 3D is the best place to start if you want to get into The Legend of Zelda series.  The original for the Nintendo 64 is considered by many to be the best Zelda game ever made and by some to be one of the, if not the, best video games of all time.  The 3DS version is just a high quality reskin of the original, with the gameplay mechanics still intact, only slightly altered and optimized for the 3DS.  It's a game that has aged amazingly well and will not at all feel dated despite originally being released barely after Pokemon Red and Blue.  If you like it, play it's sequel, Majora's Mask, after you're done.  If you're still craving some LoZ after MM, perhaps go back and download some older titles via the Virtual Console on the eShop or maybe move on to newer games like A Link Between Worlds or the to-be-released Tri Force Heros.

Nope, didn't recognize her; it was just some random girl. I haven't been having suicidal thoughts recently so I don't think it's some psychological sign or anything. It just a bit disturbing since the dream came out of nowhere. 

Yeah I would find it disturbing, too. From what I understand, since it wasn't you drowning, it probably doesn't have to do necessarily with your psychological state (like implying you feel like dying or you're drowning or something), but about something different. Again, not that I have enough experience or anything... I don't know.

Speaking of dreams, I've been trying to lucid dream the last week or so. So far I have not succeeded. ):

When your sanity is about to break due to your imagination running high is when you lucid dream. :P

OMM: I've never seen a Star Wars movie but that little BB8 droid's so cool....

I kinda want one...

maybe if the price goes down.....

Yes! Ocarina of Time is a perfect place to start! and you'll love it alright ;D

wut, there was a Zelda thread???

Ocarina of Time 3D is the best place to start if you want to get into The Legend of Zelda series.  The original for the Nintendo 64 is considered by many to be the best Zelda game ever made and by some to be one of the, if not the, best video games of all time.  The 3DS version is just a high quality reskin of the original, with the gameplay mechanics still intact, only slightly altered and optimized for the 3DS.  It's a game that has aged amazingly well and will not at all feel dated despite originally being released barely after Pokemon Red and Blue.  If you like it, play it's sequel, Majora's Mask, after you're done.  If you're still craving some LoZ after MM, perhaps go back and download some older titles via the Virtual Console on the eShop or maybe move on to newer games like A Link Between Worlds or the to-be-released Tri Force Heros.

Noted; thank you!

If I like Ocarina of Time I'll probably try A Link Between Worlds next since I know my friend played it and really liked it! Then I might give Majora's Mask a try after that depending on how much I like the series and how much time I have haha 

and the Zelda thread hasn't been responded to in 2-3 years nor did I recognize any of the people who posted in it so it didn't seem like it'd be worth it to revive it :')