Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

What's on Your Mind?

make a site is too expensive ,in my country no one will do it

probably because every site ends up either filtered or blocked by the government, lol

--

OMM:

KS65f4v.png?1

Id7WXPf.png?1

avocado will serve us well

Avocado go win it. Meanwhile I still wonder why Trump has any voters.

I'mNotAmericanButThePresidentScrewsUpShiteElsewhereWhileBeingInUSAI'mConcerned.

Avocado go win it. Meanwhile I still wonder why Trump has any voters.

I'mNotAmericanButThePresidentScrewsUpShiteElsewhereWhileBeingInUSAI'mConcerned.

I thought there's no political discussion here...

I thought there's no political discussion here...

Lol I know but I'm actually concerned, not trying to insinuate. They should totally choose Bernie Sanders. okay I stops now =X

OMM 1: North and South Korea exchanged fire,,, please dont escalate any further

OMM 2: I like the new Disney princess's design! I wonder when her movie will be out 

OMM 3: I can't believe I'm just now learning AOL stands for something...

OMM:

KS65f4v.png?1

Finally, a candidate I can get behind #DeezNuts2k16

On my mind: Tomorrow is the big day, yet here I am wasting time.

Yup. I suppose.

In other news, I am terribly tired. Most likely mentally unstable. I just want this weekend to be over with.

Really?? You suppose? Have you given up on life or something? You sound so dry and boring, I'm beginning to worry.

Really?? You suppose? Have you given up on life or something? You sound so dry and boring, I'm beginning to worry.

Lol... given up on life? I wouldn't go that far - I kinda don't think I'd be able to post had I done that. I don't feel very lively, though. It could be that I've always been dry and boring o.o. I don't feel much joy at being here, and am questioning why, yet I continue to be here. I also don't know how long I'll be here, or how good it is for me to be. All of that to say....

Meh.

On my mind.... I just want to see them.

Lol... given up on life? I wouldn't go that far - I kinda don't think I'd be able to post had I done that. I don't feel very lively, though. It could be that I've always been dry and boring o.o. I don't feel much joy at being here, and am questioning why, yet I continue to be here. I also don't know how long I'll be here, or how good it is for me to be. All of that to say....

Meh.

On my mind.... I just want to see them.

I might have been exaggerating a bit, haha. Would be cool if you could make stuff fun yourself though, instead of waiting for other people to make it fun for you. Life is only boring if you let it be, so do yourself a favour and spice it up a bit.

I might have been exaggerating a bit, haha. Would be cool if you could make stuff fun yourself though, instead of waiting for other people to make it fun for you. Life is only boring if you let it be, so do yourself a favour and spice it up a bit.

Great advice :)

Yup. I suppose.

In other news, I am terribly tired. Most likely mentally unstable. I just want this weekend to be over with.

Mkay, I'm currently working on my two DC crossovers and a pizza novel.

OMM1: The college life sucks.  jk, it's actually pretty awesome.  Classes don't start until Monday though, but orientation was fun.

OMM2: A shiny Rayquaza event with Dragon Ascent and three guaranteed perfect IVs????  Game Freak, pls, you're taking the fun out of RNG abuse.......

OMM3: I'm fairly certain during my two week+ absence from DCW I had more OMMs planned, but I've forgotten them all.

Lol I know but I'm actually concerned, not trying to insinuate. They should totally choose Bernie Sanders. okay I stops now =X

tbh, no one in America is taking the election seriously, lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufGlBv8Z3NU

I can't get over this. It's hilarious.

Finally, a candidate I can get behind #DeezNuts2k16

ikr

machine knows what's up

--

OMM: I'm addicted to italian dressing

I've been eating celery with it for breakfast lately

I think I might have a problem

OMM 1: North and South Korea exchanged fire,,, please dont escalate any further

Yeah, I heard. I feel like tho that it's just one of those pseudo threats of North Korea.

If any escalation happens tho, I really just hope that it results in a positive outcome like North Koreans finally being free from their freaking tyrannical government.

Just. Let the end justify the means.

On My Mind: D: We got robbed.

Yeah, I heard. I feel like tho that it's just one of those pseudo threats of North Korea.

If any escalation happens tho, I really just hope that it results in a positive outcome like North Koreans finally being free from their freaking tyrannical government.

Just. Let the end justify the means.

On My Mind: D: We got robbed.

Only for South Korea. My country have a warm relation to the North Koreans.

Though I can't ever take it into my heart to kill anything, even mosquitoes, recently I've been wishing that they'd drop dead. Please. I don't like being a walking sac of blood.

OMM: HILLARY CLINTON IS GOING TO BE CAMPAIGNING AT MY SCHOOL ON THURSDAY!!!  

I'M NOT AFFILIATED WITH ANY POLITICAL PARTIES NOR DO I SUPPORT ANY PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE AT THIS MOMENT BUT HOLY HELL THIS IS AWESOME!!!!!!!  I'M TOTALLY GOING JUST FOR THE EXPERIENCE!!!!!

Well, I technically have a phys ed wellness class at that time, but screw it.  Today was supposed to be the day I met my wellness teacher, but the guy didn't even show up.  Literally sat in a classroom filled with other confused students and just played Deemo for a full hour.  

I can't believe it, less a week into college and I'm already planning on skipping class, ufufufufufu

(worth it doh)