Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

What's on Your Mind?

Yeah.. i figured.. So i just went and gave Reps to your Drawings instead.. :P:D

Cheksan is gonna hit 1000 D: I was in doubt, but now i think either Cheksan has 7 brains, or Cheksan isnt 1 person... She's a group of 7 people D: 

Chekhov is immortal.

People aren't very active anymore :/ (well I've been gone for a long time so I can't really judge)

You still have a point, though. It's been pretty quiet lately.

You still have a point, though. It's been pretty quiet lately.

:(

OMM: I've had a strange obsession with dance covers lately

OMM 1: The friend I got into Life is Strange a couple months ago recently dragged our other friend down here with us. Good job friend, we got another one. Now we can cry together because characters keep dying.

OMM 2: my cat has recently started doing this really cute thing where she runs into my door into the middle of the night and then cries really loudly until I let her in,,,,

On My Mind: D: Got rashes breakout.

-----

OMM1 : Ah, doing these quick visits are really good :D makes me happy to be here...

OMM2 : Woah AL has 196 Rep points.. Not for long.. :P xP lets make it 200 by reading his Fanfics...

OMM3 : It really is the harsh time of the year... x_x

OMM4 : Well then, lets see everyone at Christmas :D

*waits to celebrate*

OMM: I'm upset because Kirsch hasn't contacted me in a while and I think she might have moved already T-T

Haha, it's funny that you both like switch places here in the forum. I mean when you aren't around, she's the one who is active and vice versa. Just sayin'

But anyways, welcome back!

Haha, it's funny that you both like switch places here in the forum. I mean when you aren't around, she's the one who is active and vice vesrsa. Just sayin'

But anyways, welcome back!

I've noticed, haha

I'm happy to be on again :)

All the threads I used to spam on are dead though, lol

OMM: The beginning of the song "Falling In Love" is so strange

OMM: I'm upset because Kirsch hasn't contacted me in a while and I think she might have moved already T-T

I did. And the lack of Intenet access was torture. I'll miss being able to just walk to your house ;A;

OMM: That lovely moment when the school server decides to kick you out a day before the finals. My teacher and I sorta kinda had a panic attack xD

I did. And the lack of Intenet access was torture. I'll miss being able to just walk to your house ;A;

*cries* lol

OMM: I've been trying to find a video that I watched a while ago for the past 20 minutes and I can't. T-T

OMM: My little brother has been watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse in the living room for almost three hours and it's driving me insane

OMM: My brother came home with a cello three days ago, after playing the violin for three years. That traitor.

OMM: My little brother has been watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse in the living room for almost three hours and it's driving me insane

wuuuuuuuut Kirsch and Raki are both back??

blinking_sword_in_the_stone.gif

wuuuuuuuut Kirsch and Raki are both back??
blinking_sword_in_the_stone.gif

Hello ^^
I told Kirsch I was being active again and then she started posting too (yay? LOL)

OMM: I have 30(?) hours worth of service projects due in May for my honor society at school and I haven't even started T-T

OMM 1: I watched this short silent comedy from 1917 earlier and the funniest part was the sign that said gas was only $0.26 tumblr_m42quperIZ1r58lid.jpg

OMM 2: suddenly very sad that I probably won't get the chance to use my sister's sega genesis again 

I just want to play bubsy the bobcat one last time

OMM: I don't feel the slightest bit guilty for not writing up my own duels for my fanfic, instead I'm just using a cheat for unlocking all cards recipe dueling my characters' decks in Over the NexuuuUUUUS.

OMM 1: the video player got a new look, the 301+ view counter changed to accurately count views, google+ and youtube are no longer going to be integrated 

youtube's changing....

I can't wait to get used to another weirdly organized youtube homepage

OMM 2: I just rewatched Wall-e tumblr_m42rsz2qH91r58lid.png

OMM 1: the video player got a new look, the 301+ view counter changed to accurately count views, google+ and youtube are no longer going to be integrated 

youtube's changing....

I can't wait to get used to another weirdly organized youtube homepage

OMM 2: I just rewatched Wall-e tumblr_m42rsz2qH91r58lid.png

Time has come. Google-senpai is gonna set Youtube free D:

Seriously tho, love the new look of the youtube player. Looks really neat.

On My Mind: Need to watch movies again soon.

OMM: THAT WAS SO AWESOME!!! I WANT TO RIDE IT AGAIN!!!

OMM2: Being a third wheel has its benefits

OMM3: I'd like to introduce the new fashion trend of jogging pants plus leather shoes plus labgown.

OMM: THAT WAS SO AWESOME!!! I WANT TO RIDE IT AGAIN!!!

OMM2: Being a third wheel has its benefits

OMM3: I'd like to introduce the new fashion trend of jogging pants plus leather shoes plus labgown.

LOL isn't the fashion old?

*did not have school pants one day

*only had tracksuit

*broke runners when wearing one of them

*there was a lab class that day

I wouldn't recommend it in public though.

OMM: time to test my time management skills and see if I can write 2 1/2 essays, review some math worksheets, shower, and sleep all before 10am 

my deadline's in 8 hours oh  hh h h dear , , ,, , 

Time has come. Google-senpai is gonna set Youtube free D:
Seriously tho, love the new look of the youtube player. Looks really neat.

It does look pretty nice! It definitely looks a lot sleeker than the older one. (and the transparency reminds me of the updated lock screen that iphones/ipads got with iOS7)